PDA

View Full Version : non official cosplay.com gathering

SohjiroX
08-03-2004, 09:35 PM
I'm just wondering, this is not a yes to this so any mods or such, please understand its just a question on if cosplay.com members would like to meet to take a YCon cosplay.com photo.

So....anyone want to take a YCon photo? or a gathering of such?

ps: cancleing it

Karisu-sama
08-03-2004, 10:34 PM
There can be no official Cosplay.com gathering photo unless it's taken by a designated official Cosplay.com staff member, so while you might gather a bunch of Cosplay.com members together and take a photo, it should not be referred to as a "Y-con Cosplay.com" photo. Thank you.

SohjiroX
08-04-2004, 01:08 AM
thats the idea, its not an offiail shoot its just a gathering of people from cosplay.com
nothing more. and I just put the name Ycon in it because of the refrence of what I was talking about. Thats why I said non official, just a small gathering of cosplay.com people, in anycase forget it I just cant seem to get the point across about stuff to people.

Eurobeat King
08-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Sohjiro: Since Admin & Aeris probably won't be attending Yaoi-con this year, and I (or Ziggy if he attends) have no plans to organize a cosplay.com gathering, we'll just stick to anime/j-rock/video-game gatherings, or everyone does their own thing. Also, since you re-editted your post saying you're cancelling your idea for a "non-official cosplay.com gathering" I'm going to close this thread. See you at the con!