PDA

View Full Version : Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (Ashura)

Scortia
08-04-2004, 09:22 PM
I don't know who here is up-to-date with the Japanese Tsubasa manga, but I'm searching for images of Ashura-oh for cosplay. So far I've only found two different shots of him in the manga, both totally from the front and in black and white.

Digital Blush
08-04-2004, 10:17 PM
i have all the manga pages so far can you get on AIM and show me a picture of what they look like so i can find them i cant remember which one is Ashura-oh

Michi
08-05-2004, 01:30 AM
This may be a stupid question for you but I don't know... Are you familiar with RG Veda? Because that is where Ashura origniated, and maybe they didn't change his design much. ^_^; It's a thought. Probably not very helpful. ^^;;

Scortia
08-05-2004, 09:23 AM
Yeah I know that's where Ashura-oh is from... my main reason for doing this costume is that it is Ashura with a costume not requiring all that armor from the original series. *is an RG Veda fangirl* ^^

Makoto
08-05-2004, 07:42 PM
So far I've only found two different shots of him in the manga, both totally from the front and in black and white.

To the best of my knowledge, you have everything we've seen so far. The small section with Fye in volume one, and the unrelated title page from a chapter in ... volume 4? Sorry, not exactly sure which book, but I'll go flip through them if you need me to. (I believe the title page image was turned into a shitajiki, but sadly still not in color.)

But Tsubasa #7 comes out in less than two weeks, so here's hoping! I spent the end of volume 6 hyperventilating; this time, I'll have my paper bag ready. ^_^ It's about time that CLAMP gave us a little backstory on Fye and Kurogane--!

Scortia
08-05-2004, 10:14 PM
Thanks. ^_^ I'm trying to get all the scanlations right now... I figured as much... well... they have to eventually run out of CLAMP characters...right? argh. There needs to be more RG Veda love than just Ashura-oh in a fishbowl. >_< Here here on the backstory... Fye enters the story depressed and with an obviously huge backstory and that just magically disappeared. ~_~

bakudan777
08-06-2004, 01:28 AM
I plan to cosplay Reservoir Chronicles at my next con, but a question, what is the name of the character on the front cover of the first manga? I only have the Japanese version that I bought at Otakon and can't find any translations. Thanks!

Digital Blush
08-06-2004, 04:04 AM
the character on the first japanese version of the manga is Syaoran.

bakudan777
08-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Yeah, I just download a Scanlation of it and found out his name, but thanks!