PDA

View Full Version : Happy!

Spooky Brew
12-09-2002, 01:29 AM
Even though I've been lacking in posts here (not to mention sleep), I'm very happy for I'm really starting to accomplish my costume! I'm doing Kingdom Hearts Squall and I'm very excited that I'm trying so hard to make this an awesome costume! I still have more to do, but I just wanted to say 'YEA!', I'm accomplishing what I set out to do! My costume shall greet you at Anime Expo!

Okay, that's all!

Mizuho
12-09-2002, 02:14 AM
Good luck on your endeavors. ^_^ Kingdom Hearts Cosplay is ALWAYS something I'm looking forward to seeing!

Alaria
12-09-2002, 03:22 PM
Yaaay, I'm so happy for u Spooky ^__^ I can't wait to see it done, and taking pics :) ...but if that's why ur so tired don't work urself too hard, neh?

Spooky Brew
12-09-2002, 03:25 PM
I don't know why I'm so tired actually, I think it's just lack of sleep and there's so much on my mind. Ack, but I will get the stuff I promised to get done, done! Thanks Alaria!!

Little-Suki
12-09-2002, 04:34 PM
You made a KH cosplay?COOL!

JoeBoeing
12-09-2002, 05:08 PM
YAY Spooky! I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it'll turn out great. Just remember to rest so you can function right.

FRom,
Joe

Celine
12-09-2002, 05:10 PM
You should take some in-progress pics and show us how it is going... ^_^ I mean, if you are that excited about it, share the fun! I'm really looking forward to all the KH cosplay I'm anticipating to see this coming year!

Spooky Brew
12-09-2002, 05:35 PM
Yes, that I shall do! I promise to get pics up soon, probably this week since homework has been so lax (otherwise, I haven't been doing it till last minute!)
Hopefully by Friday I'll have the pictures up of all the costumes I did! I just gotta get some sleep!