PDA

View Full Version : The yaoi questions

Northstar Willo
08-06-2004, 12:27 PM
Which cosplayers here support the yaoi con?Heh,are their actually any cosplayer yaoi dudes who are a fan of it?

Puppy424
08-07-2004, 09:36 PM
I support it!

lol. Hi Willo it's me Colleen!

yes yes! YAOI GUYS COME HERE FOR WILLO!

I am hyper!

jetspectacular
08-08-2004, 08:27 AM
...hm i dont think I understand the question much.. But .. there are guys who cosplay and support yaoi con, and not all are gay, mind you O.o

vyrax778
08-09-2004, 12:01 AM
...hm i dont think I understand the question much.. But .. there are guys who cosplay and support yaoi con, and not all are gay, mind you O.o

ooh like me

<--- is not gay

Yaio is just really entertaningly funny. in a funny ha ha way.

Apsara
08-09-2004, 05:32 AM
Jesus! The spelling in this thread hurts my brain. So why am I looking at this thread? Because it's new...anything new in the yaoi con catagory deserves to be looked at...and replied too. *winks*

By the way, I don't understand what you typed, Northstar Willo.

Apsara

jetspectacular
08-09-2004, 01:50 PM
vyrax778: oh god yah, most of yaoi is just too hilarious.. XD reading gags and parody scripts is how i first got into it. Later on i was like "What?? woah, it's supposed to be sexy??" x.X

Sixshot
08-10-2004, 01:38 AM
Umm...I'm not sure what the meaning of this thread is but um yeah, I'm a guy and I like it (otherwise I wouldn't be on staff for two years)

Blue Sasarai
08-10-2004, 03:15 AM
im a girl, and i luv it O_O
sooooo kawaii!!!! and sixshot, thats awesome to hear a guy that likes it to *hugs*
he he ^_^

Northstar Willo
08-10-2004, 12:24 PM
How can you not get what I am saying?Some of them do oi.I am basiclly asking who hear supports yaoi in general.Also for the boys who here is a yaoi dude themself.Think that isn't hard to understand but oh well.Heh.I am a supporter of yaoi as well hi Colleen. :)

Psychotic Jei
08-11-2004, 10:07 PM
I support Yaoi. and last I check I was a guy.

It's hard not to be openminded in the world of anime.

Apsara
08-12-2004, 02:33 AM
...I am basiclly asking who hear supports yaoi in general.Also for the boys who here is a yaoi dude themself....

I apologize for not being born with superhuman abilities to hear noises from a site that does not have an audio component built into it.

*blinks*

I'm not sure how to respond to the second...sentence. It makes no sense to me and I'm really trying my best. It could be that I'm having trouble due to English not being my first language.

Apsara

Eurobeat King
08-12-2004, 03:28 AM
I'm closing this thread, because there's already a thread regarding the subject of yaoi, yaoicon, and yaoi-FAQ's:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=19577&page=1

If you have any other Q's or comments about yaoi or the con, please post them there.

Not to mention the air in this particular thread is getting thin, and it seems patiences are as well..