PDA

View Full Version : New Kirby game!!! XD

SleepingKirby
12-09-2002, 04:50 AM
Neh, Neh, Neh!!! The new Kirby game for the GBA came out a little while ago. Just wanted know what people thought of it. I love it, of course!!! (The original Kirby's Adventure from the NES on to GBA with better graphics and features and... and... you can play as Meta-knight!!!! XD) I've only played the Japanese version but I want to know what people think of it because that's the game that got me addicted to Kirby.

*Ride that Shooting Star Kirby!!!* XD

Oshi
12-09-2002, 02:27 PM
Wha? You can play as MetaKnight?! O_O; Cuz I like, sorta, defeated Metaknight in ... Level... 6 was it? ... I dunno...

*opens up his GBA emulator* >.>;;;

Well, either way, It's great. I played and loved Kirby Adventure for NES. I love the graphic upgrades to this one...

Dark Vision
12-09-2002, 05:23 PM
Fun!!!!!!! But never been good with side scrolling games.
*opens up Sleeping Kirby's cabinet of cheat codes*

KaineMaxwell
12-09-2002, 07:48 PM
I still gotta figure how to use the High-Jump in Kirby's Adventure for the NES.

SleepingKirby
12-09-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by KaineMaxwell
I still gotta figure how to use the High-Jump in Kirby's Adventure for the NES.

Think of High jump as the same as Fireball, but only up. But here's the trick, it allows for left and right control, so you can attack forward too, just in a diagonal direction. And remember, you're invincible while you're accelerating upward and you damage anything you hit so turn that into your advantage.

Good luck! :D

KaineMaxwell
12-09-2002, 09:42 PM
So how do I actually use it, press A and up or osmething? I'm fighting that eagle or eyeball boss that you need to use High-Jump on...

(Fighting Sun and Moon were a pain in the ass)

SleepingKirby
12-11-2002, 03:59 AM
Just simple "B" and you'll shoot up into the sky like rocket. :D (and use left and right to navigate while accelerating.)

KaineMaxwell
12-11-2002, 07:52 AM
I gotta try that...wasn't working when I tried before...
*Makes note to hook NES up tonight after work*

pakachu420
12-11-2002, 02:58 PM
wait...new kirby game!!!!
its off to best buy
*pakachu flies off on a star to best buy*

SleepingKirby
12-11-2002, 04:29 PM
Pakachu, you have to realize that it's a remix of the original NES "Kirby's Adventure". It's still a good game, but for those that beat the game (like myself) it's the exact same levels, exact same (well, almost) gameplay. Except with diff side games, multiplayer support (!!!), sound test, better graphics, and secrets (play as metaknight!!!). Like I said, it's a great game... but it makes you wish you never played the original. :p