PDA

View Full Version : FF Gathering-Starting EARLY!!

Crazy Neko CJ
08-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Looking for other FF Cosplayers for next Fanime. X3 Starting early here. We need to create a gathering! I'm also looking for other FF3/6 cosplayers here. We need to create a time, and PLACE!

Place: Need suggestions.

Day: Friday? Saturday? Sunday? What?

Time: Probably 12 something, if on Saturday, or sunday. On Friday, probably around 3-5? Or you can suggest.

If you can, bring some CDs, and if we can, I'll get some mini-speakers or something, and we'll play some FF songs. One Winged Angel, or one of the battle themes, will probably be the first to be played from my CDs.

Michi
08-07-2004, 04:21 PM
I don't mean to put you down, but starting a gathering for a con nearly a year away can just cause problems... A lot of people may end up changing their minds, or they may back out for other reasons. ^_^;

But um, roleplayers? Like LARP, or just cosplay? o_o

Crazy Neko CJ
08-07-2004, 07:40 PM
I don't mean to put you down, but starting a gathering for a con nearly a year away can just cause problems... A lot of people may end up changing their minds, or they may back out for other reasons. ^_^;

But um, roleplayers? Like LARP, or just cosplay? o_o

Whoops, did I put RPers? I meant COSPLAYERS...

Yeah, but I was just starting early, because my FF costume is already going to be made, and I'm definately not changing my mind. o_o

DayDreamerNessa
08-08-2004, 12:51 AM
i agree with michi. in most cases i say i will definately attend a gathering, but the thing is when your actually at the con, you might get carried away with things like meeting new people, doing things that you didn't necessarily plan on doing, and time flies by and you end up missing those gatherings ^^;

actually the only gatherings i've ever attended were sort of a spur of the moment type of things lol

but hopefully i'll have my evil moogle done, i'm almost done with the wings, i still have a lot to do, but its something i'll probably wear at fanime.

who are you cosplaying as?

Crazy Neko CJ
08-09-2004, 11:05 AM
i agree with michi. in most cases i say i will definately attend a gathering, but the thing is when your actually at the con, you might get carried away with things like meeting new people, doing things that you didn't necessarily plan on doing, and time flies by and you end up missing those gatherings ^^;

actually the only gatherings i've ever attended were sort of a spur of the moment type of things lol

but hopefully i'll have my evil moogle done, i'm almost done with the wings, i still have a lot to do, but its something i'll probably wear at fanime.

who are you cosplaying as?

Most likely a FF3 character. I'm hoping Locke. If not, probably Interceptor, so I can randomly attack people and damage them with many hit points!! Yay! ^_^

But yeah, most likely a FF3 character, which was why I was asking for FF3 cosplayers. I wanna make one of these gatherings for Otakon too....

Should I bring a pair of mini-speakers or something like that and start playing FF songs on it so everyone will know we're a FF gathering? O_O That'll be fun. =3 I'll probably play a battle theme first, or One Winged Angel first. if I play OWA, expect me to yell out the words to it by heart.

DayDreamerNessa
08-09-2004, 09:11 PM
well then i suggest you change your thread title from FF gathering, to ff3 gathering

Crazy Neko CJ
08-09-2004, 10:35 PM
It's not a 'FF3 Gathering' though. It's a COMPLETE Final Fantasy gathering. I was hoping for FF3 cosplayers though, so I wouldn't be the only "old school" FF character there, surrounded by FF7, FF8, etc. cosplayers.