PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING color Tsubasa pic. site found!!

Kat Murz
08-08-2004, 09:19 AM
I just found a site that has amazing tsubasa pics of all the characters in full costume even princess tomoyo and Yukito's full costumes in color!!

http://hk.geocities.com/casio04142002/

the first gallery is the one full of the most images I had never seen before like tomoyo and yukito full body and color shots, there so pretty!! check it out

Masayume
08-08-2004, 10:23 AM
Well whatever that site is, it doesn't want to load properly for me. It looks to be Chinese though so... if you could save upload the pics somewhere else for people that'd be awesome.

Kat Murz
08-08-2004, 11:22 AM
It should work, it is in chinesse or something, the gallery button is the 9th one down from the top.If that still doesent work tell me what you want pics of and I can put them up, there's just ALOT.

TwiliteSea
08-08-2004, 11:50 AM
OooOoooo....thanx for posting that site!
I like these costumes best:
http://hk.geocities.com/magi00megi/005.JPG

bakudan777
08-11-2004, 02:38 PM
A quick question for anyone who might know: Do the characters' staffs/weapons change with each world they go to? Thanks.

Kat Murz
08-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Fye gives his staff to the witch of demensions in exchange for something to help them get into this palace in about the 3rd town, other then that yukito's staff I havn't seen other staffs I've see used yet in the manga (Syaoran doesn't appear to actually have one yet). Kurogane and Syaoran both get sword in one of the towns but I can't remeber if they keep them ^_^ hope that helps.

bunnybeth
08-13-2004, 08:35 AM
I found the galleries, but the full-sized pics just lead me to Yahoo! error pages. @.@ Anyone else having this problem? I would love to see the full version of the first picture on the 3rd gallery page-- with Yuuko in the red dress... ^^;;

Kairi G
08-13-2004, 09:06 AM
hehe, would have been nice to have good Tsubasa pics when i was making my sakura costume, i forgot the one ref image i had and had to buy another copy of the manga when i was at otakon so i could be judged!

Scortia
08-15-2004, 01:05 PM
Sweet! *stares in wonder of how insanely long everyone's torso is ~_~* No color Ashura pics yet though. ;-; I'm such a boy inside... I adore almost everything Syaoran wears.