PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on AFO5

KeyOfTwilight
08-08-2004, 11:33 PM
yes, afo is over, and thus begins the year-long wait for the next one, or if you're going to another con, the not-so-long wait for the next con. anyhoo, i thought that the con was great, and i had tons of fun. so lets hear what ya'll thought of the con, and if ya have any, post some piccies ya took.

AngryPyoko
08-09-2004, 10:58 PM
I just had a great time at this con... I have been to a lot of cons in the past 3 years but this one is by far the best one. I am so glad I came down from Massachusetts to go. I was amazed at all the friendly faces and I didn't meet one person there with an ego. Everyone was just having fun and enjoying the con. I really wish I was still there.

spec-ted
08-15-2004, 01:10 PM
I so have to agree with angry pyoko ive been to a few cons all of which were huge but this was by far the best one ive been to people wise, i wont soon forget it and i have got to find a way to be there next year, (i live in cali so its kinda hard to get there) i dident want to leave ;p yea shout out to all my buddies MIKE

.Diana.
08-24-2004, 05:49 PM
Yeah, I had a great time at the Anime Con this year and I can't wait until next year when my friends and I are doing a Lupin the Third cosplay group! We have all 5 members and we're all really excited.

~Diana

AshleyV
08-24-2004, 09:48 PM
For my first Florida anime convention it was great. I had a wonderful time at AFO and I hope to make it to more Florida anime conventions in the near future. Florida cons have a more homey feeling to them which I greatly like.

spec-ted
08-27-2004, 06:03 PM
HU so it wasetn jsut me who noticed that it was more relaxed? well i had fun and i GOT to find a way to go next year HEheh