PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Cross group for AB05?

GrigoriArella
08-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Any takers?

Since I've gotten two of my friends into the game that I've been ranting about forever, we've talked about cosplaying Chrono Cross characters for next spring. I'm planning on a Serge costume. Anyone else interested in joining in the fun? Got a costume in your closet you're willing to bring?

It'd be pretty good if we could get a big group together for a photo opportunity.

edited to add: Yes, I know this idea has been thrown around in other threads, but let's consolidate our efforts and get talkin'.

General_Beatrix
08-09-2004, 07:57 PM
hehe, i'll be going as Orlha for next years AB. if theres enough people, maybe there could be a photoshoot arranged?

GrigoriArella
08-09-2004, 10:12 PM
Aw, I like Orlha's design. That should be pretty cool.

A photoshoot would be very very cool. Let's hope more people respond.

SketchCreations
08-10-2004, 08:06 AM
Well, I already got friends putting together a massive group of CC characters. the majority of them just want to do a walk on. Not my cup of tea. so though i am affiliated with them. I'm bringing my Lynx onto the stage by myself for a solo skit. As for a photo shoot we haven't been talking about that cause we still got many months till AB. but of course if we saw a photoshoot when we were walking by we'd jump in. -Sketch

General_Beatrix
08-10-2004, 09:05 PM
is this group like a friends only group? or can anyone with a CC costume join it for the masqurade?

SketchCreations
08-11-2004, 07:59 AM
I'm not in charge of the group. I'm actually not competing with them. I will be hanging around them for the majority of the Con. I would ask them. (Saki_B, ChibiRinoa) But you must keep in mind that cons only allow a list of 8 people per group for the masquerade. So there might not be space. BUT, if arranging a photo shoot, doesn't matter how many. more the marrier. and if enough random people looking for a group show up on this thread...ask them. -Sketch

GrigoriArella
08-17-2004, 06:32 PM
true, you can certainly keep an eye out for masqueraders willing to form a group. but this thread is mostly for people who may be planning to wear a CC costume for AB05 to chat about that and to organize a time (once we're closer to the dates) for a big photoshoot.

Sami
08-17-2004, 07:56 PM
I've been wanting to fix up my Kidd costume for a while now, and I'd like to bring it either to Katsu or AB.. but it's still too early for me to decide just yet! ^_- I'll keep y'all posted.

SketchCreations
08-18-2004, 07:57 AM
what i was looking for...a photoshoot. woot, now we're on track. so count me in on that then.

Hitokiri Kilik
08-20-2004, 03:18 PM
Gah, I'd definitely rush in, because I want to do Norris real bad. >_> But, I may be full for AB already...

Though, what day is it on? I may be able to join...

SketchCreations
08-20-2004, 03:39 PM
well, it'll be better to plan closer to the con. that way we know what's happening at the con, to work around it the best we can. just my suggestion

SketchCreations
01-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Is anyone still doing chrono cross other than me? (Lynx)

Mew_Pudding
01-31-2005, 06:27 PM
Wuah, Yey Chrono Cross!!! I have 2 costume`s I have to get done but, if I have money and time left over I will be Razzly!! :heart:

SketchCreations
01-31-2005, 07:44 PM
so one maybe.

General_Beatrix
01-31-2005, 10:08 PM
im still gonna make my Orlha costume, that is if my *bleeping* j rock one will ever be done. but a photo shoot would be awesome. hopefully that big group is still doing CC.

SketchCreations
01-31-2005, 10:51 PM
Nope...that kinda died. so far it's just me and two others.

We got a Lynx (muah!)
a Harle
and a Kidd

dont' know about this big group thing. but photos never the less would be great.

-Sketch