PDA

View Full Version : Rockman.EXE/NT Warrior Group at Ohayo 2005

Reiko-chan
08-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Hey all, long time no post! ^_^() My internet went all crazy and wouldn't let me log in for months!

Anyway, my group is back this year and with another new theme. Last year's success with our .hack//SIGN group was awesome (thank you to everyone who participated), so we're doing the group thing again. This year's theme is Rockman.EXE, or as it's known in the states Megaman: NT Warrior.

We only have a force of a few cosplayers so far, but we're hoping that it will grow, especially with others' help. Here's the 'cast list' so far.

Netto/Lan Hikari - Smitty
Meiru/Maylu - Emy
Enzan/Chaud - Reiko
Blues.EXE/Protoman.EXE - Dr. Lang

Maybes

Gutsman.EXE - Cardia
Woodman.EXE - Justin "Barry"
Daisuke/Speedy Dave - Todd K9
Meijin/Mr. Famous - Justin
Quickman.EXE - Quickie

As you may or may not know, this series has a HUGE array of character, human and navis alike. So if you can put something together and help form an awesomely big group, please let me know by posting on this board, or contacting me through e-mail or AIM.

See you all at the con!

Wakusei
08-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Just a question for you all...
Does it bother you that they changed Capcom official names and that the Capcom logo is completely missing from the american dubbed release as well as the manga?

Reiko-chan
08-09-2004, 07:40 PM
Yes, and I tend to go off on a tangent whenever someone mentions NT Warrior. The US release was horribly butchered. I mean, come on, Torchman and Blasterman? We can't say FIRE and BOMB anymore? Ugh...

BTW, would you like to help with the cosplay? ^_^()

Wakusei
08-09-2004, 08:41 PM
I wish I could, but being in Virginia makes for way too long a drive. We'll see what happens though. My situation could change depending on wether other cosplayers from the Central Virginia area are attending.

If I can go I'd probably do one of the lesser characters. Heck, if I can design a good outfit I'd go as Elecman. I have a good concept, but I need to find a way to pull it off.

If you know someone who comes to this con from my location then let me know...