PDA

View Full Version : Site Opening next week / Image Gallery

Admin
05-09-2002, 08:51 PM
We had a few things come up for this weekend so we're not going to be able to get the rest of the site up and running till next week, but we're probably talking early like Monday or Tuesday. The coolest feature we have working and in testing is a members' image gallery, where those of you who are tired of putting photos up on places like GeoCities and Homestead can now put them up for free on our site. :) Each member gets his/her own "album" to place as many cosplay photos of him/herself as wanted.

Back to the grind, more info coming soon. :)

Yuna
05-10-2002, 07:23 AM
weeeeeeeeeee!~!~!~!

I can't wait to see!

Adella
05-11-2002, 03:22 AM
Yeah and you can have pics up and give people the links and no pop ups ;) yay!

Eurobeat King
05-11-2002, 11:50 AM
Hi Adella!

Can't wait for the Grand Opening of your site next week! I've FINALLY finished putting up the last pictures for my album (thanks to Kyle for putting up the majority for me) but everyone will be amazed at the pictures I put up there. The total count was 620 pictures, (might add a few more..) with a lot of nice Sunday pictures of Jenny, Kitty, the Neko twins Lily & Kie, and Tiff. :) There's some good pictures of your Yuna costumes also, Nessa. And that kitty costume of yours as well.. MEOW!! heehee Everyone check it out when you can, and thanks again to Adella & Kyle for helping me out. Ciao!!

"Listen to Eurobeat"

Adella
05-12-2002, 07:07 PM
/me isn't the one to be thanked it's Kyle. Aeris just comes up with ideas :)

Yay for him!

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 01:37 AM
Yahoo~! I have one gallery up! *hugs the Administratior* you're cool! ^__^

Admin
05-15-2002, 03:38 AM
hey cool . . . that's what the members gallery forums are for and it's cool to see people starting to use them. :)

If anyone else wants to put something up but needs help doing it (prior to me putting up a big list of instructions) just PM me or Aeris and we'll walk you through it. You can put up as many pics as you'd like.