PDA

View Full Version : Any Jrockers??

FragileKero
08-09-2004, 08:03 PM
Heya everyone. Just wondrin' if anyone is gonna cosplay as any jrockers? I'm the ringleader of a full Psycho le Cemu Frontiers group. Makes me proud, lol. So I'm just wondering if there are gonna be anyone else. Hope we can all get together!

Blue Sasarai
08-09-2004, 08:15 PM
ill probably have kyo from dir en grey done by then. hope to c ya there ^_^

Cyber Wolf
08-10-2004, 10:47 AM
Ooo, some friends and I are planning to go to AB :o We have a load of jrock costumes we're gonna do XD. I myself am doing Obscure Kaoru, Child Prey Kaoru, Remebrance Yura, Michi no Sora Yura, Roman Hikou Yura, and Piece of Love (black and white version) Izam. ^.^

ChocoKyo666
08-10-2004, 10:58 AM
hello~! i'm planning to attend AB with Cyber Wolf there XD and we have a buttload of jrock costumes i'll be cosplaying..
AYA(Psycho le Cemu)-Michi no Sora,Roman Hikou,Rememberance
Kyo(Dir en gre)- OBSCURE,Child Prey, and maybe i'll wear my Myaku again XD
and maybe my Yomi from Nightmare :3

Kaede
08-10-2004, 05:36 PM
Kyo-chan is coming to AB?!! yey!!

I'll be doing 2 new jrock cosplays for AB..both of which I'm really excited about:

Ken from Doremidan
Sharaku from Metronome
And perhaps a MUCC cos if I end up with extra time

ehmehm but I can be easily convinced into bringing my Hitsugi cos if *someone* wants to do a partial Naito group (^_^)

ChocoKyo666
08-10-2004, 05:44 PM
yep me trying to get ass to AB XD XD

^.~yess..bring your Hitsugi along Yomi doesnt want to be alone^.~ XD

RyuichiNG
08-11-2004, 12:37 AM
I'll be rewearing my Baroque mana, seeing as I always get good feedback. Nee, Liz-chan, what new J-Rock should I do? I want to make a new one for this year along with my Haku costume... lol. But I don't know which one to do... preferably something obscure... haha. You know me. ^_^

I can't wait to see you liz! WAHH! I haven't seen you in so long! But I'm glad you're coming. I think I'm going to get Kuri to stay at my house again. lol. Bai Bai.

Ravyn
08-11-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm also going with CyberWolf and ChocoKyo. I'm going to cosplay (Dir en Grey) Obscure Shinya, Child Prey Die and (Psycho Le Cemu) Roman Hikou Lida.

RyuichiNG: I was going to be Obscure Die but I decided to be Shinya instead , so if want you can be Obscure Die in our group ^^.

Cyber Wolf
08-11-2004, 04:52 PM
I'll be rewearing my Baroque mana, seeing as I always get good feedback. Nee, Liz-chan, what new J-Rock should I do? I want to make a new one for this year along with my Haku costume... lol. But I don't know which one to do... preferably something obscure... haha. You know me. ^_^

I can't wait to see you liz! WAHH! I haven't seen you in so long! But I'm glad you're coming. I think I'm going to get Kuri to stay at my house again. lol. Bai Bai.

Hi~~~!!! :D Do Obscure with us~XD I know you like Die (say your Deviantart of him :D) so do it! XD Oh and I saw that Haku pic too~ He's all wingaling XD Can't wait to see it and you again! XD

I'm sure Kuri would love to come again~ She just can't stay away from you guys. XD

FragileKero
08-11-2004, 06:09 PM
OMG YAY!!! PLC cosplayers!!! Oh my I'm so happy right now you don't even want to know. We should have a big PLC photoshoot. OMG I'm going crazy right now. haha!! YAY Michi no Sora cosplayers. That made my day guys. Sorry I'm such a dork.

ChocoKyo666
08-11-2004, 06:20 PM
^___^ yes we should have a PLC shotoshoot ^.^ that would be fun ^.^ you are not a dork XD XD ^.^ i cant wait to cosplay Michi no Sora *O* i need find a Daishi at AB so i cant steal away~! <33 XD XD

Cyber Wolf
08-11-2004, 09:00 PM
Yeah, you're not a dork :D You just love the PLC :o I CAN'T WAIT EITHER Xd

Yay~photoshoot XD

RyuichiNG
08-12-2004, 12:36 AM
Mergh.... I started a Genaric J-Rock photoshoot in another forums thread k? So check it out if you are interested. I will update the list as soon as people respond to it k?

I know you were aiming at a PLC photoshoot, but I'd be more than willing to let all you PLC cosplayers coming have time of your own to get together during actual J-Rock photshoot in order to lessen confusion of times and stuff. I might actually doing a PLC myself... lol.

Liz - I would love to do Die... as a metter of fact I got my hair cut the same as Die's in Obscure... haha, but I don't really like his outfit enough to do it. I'm thinking either PLC or something from Lareine. ^_^

Cyber Wolf
08-12-2004, 10:36 AM
Ah~lol, when we said PLC photoshoot, we meant just so we can take special PLC related funny pictures, not just a generic one :D But damn, you already started a photoshoot thread XD Geezus, so fast~

And it's okay cause Die's costume is really boring XD And ooo, Lareine XD Making a costume of theirs would be so expensive...but Ill do someday too. Just not this time XD. And uh...how do you feel about Daishi? Cause we need a Daishi for our PLC group ;-;

RyuichiNG
08-13-2004, 12:07 AM
Ah~lol, when we said PLC photoshoot, we meant just so we can take special PLC related funny pictures, not just a generic one :D But damn, you already started a photoshoot thread XD Geezus, so fast~

And it's okay cause Die's costume is really boring XD And ooo, Lareine XD Making a costume of theirs would be so expensive...but Ill do someday too. Just not this time XD. And uh...how do you feel about Daishi? Cause we need a Daishi for our PLC group ;-;

To be perfectly honest, I know nothing about Lareine... BUT! The lady at the J-Rock room thought that my Myoubi costume was a Lareine cosplay XDDD;. Anyways... lol. I don't really know anything about PLC. I just got into them... I do like La Cryma Christi though.... ^_^ So through some Daishi pics at me and I'll see what I can do. Also... Even if you just want to goof around... could you please join my J-Rock photoshoot? It just wouldn't be very photoshoot-ish if it's just me... ::cries:: SO COME!!! ::shoots death glares at you:: XDDD But I can't wait to see you all!

BTW, if you know any good Lareine cosplay... fire some of those at me too, ne?

Edit: Okay I just looked at some Daishi pics... Hmmm... I'd consider doing him... (that sounded wrong) but it depends on which PV you are doing. So send me the one you need and I'll consider it. J-Rock Cosplay is a sacred thing and must be dealt with delicately and subtly. Chosing the wrong hot and sexy man to dress up as could cause mass chaos and nation wide... no WORLD wide panic.

THat's my cosplay advice for the day. More coming tomorrow... lol

Edit 2: OH YEAH! I was also thinking about doing a Ruka/Ni~Ya cosplay too... possibly the Ni~Ya's Kimono one thingy... I forget which PV it is.. I'm a total moron. ^_^ ::goes and watches TV::

Blue Sasarai
08-13-2004, 02:25 AM
im def going to try to be cage kyo from dir en grey to a.boston.
ill wear it whenever the photoshoots gonna be i guess.

RyuichiNG
08-13-2004, 02:47 PM
im def going to try to be cage kyo from dir en grey to a.boston.
ill wear it whenever the photoshoots gonna be i guess.

If yur interested in photoshoots, then visit the Photoshoot Notices (Naruto/J-rock) thread here on the ab forums. That thread corresponds to the photoshoot that I have started. So if you are interested, then you can go and sign up there for the photo shoot! ^_^. I'm always looking for more J-Rockers to include in the shoot... considering that it's just me right now.... ::dies:: Oh well... so anyone here interested in getting a muck of J-Rockers together, please go to the other thread and sign up!!

Cyber Wolf
08-13-2004, 05:41 PM
I saw the thread I just didn't know which costume I was going to wear on that day...whenever it'll be, do I didn't post ^.^'

We're doing Remembrance, Michi no Sora, Roman Hikou, and Gekiai no Merry Go Round this year~ I'll send you pics of those any Lareine ones I have. :D I also have PVs so I can send if you're interested (via AIM)

RyuichiNG
08-13-2004, 11:35 PM
I saw the thread I just didn't know which costume I was going to wear on that day...whenever it'll be, do I didn't post ^.^'

We're doing Remembrance, Michi no Sora, Roman Hikou, and Gekiai no Merry Go Round this year~ I'll send you pics of those any Lareine ones I have. :D I also have PVs so I can send if you're interested (via AIM)

Actually... the white snowman thingy Seek looked really fun. XDDDDDD I might do that if no one is already doing him... cause I really want to do that one.... I have no clue what PV it is though... lol.

Ummm... I was looking at some lareine and was interested in doing some Emiru... I dunno... we'll see. ^_^

FragileKero
08-14-2004, 05:24 PM
AHHH My friend is doing the fuzzy seek!!! lol but two of them would be so cool!!! That costume is from their With PV and i'm doing the whole entire group and whatnot so we gots a cheeky seeky!!. Lemme put up a pic of the group.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/krimsonkitty/psycho_white.jpg
Ummm In response to the photoshoot, I'll def go to it *goes to leave a post in that thread* but I figure we can also do a PLC photoshoot since there are gonna be so many cosplayers. We can do both!

RyuichiNG
08-14-2004, 08:29 PM
AHHH My friend is doing the fuzzy seek!!! lol but two of them would be so cool!!! That costume is from their With PV and i'm doing the whole entire group and whatnot so we gots a cheeky seeky!!. Lemme put up a pic of the group.
Ummm In response to the photoshoot, I'll def go to it *goes to leave a post in that thread* but I figure we can also do a PLC photoshoot since there are gonna be so many cosplayers. We can do both!

I was thinking about doing a White With Seek with Pink horns and claws with gold makeup. FEMALE WITH SEEK MONSTER!!! ^_^. I was planning on making it more fitted too... just something to walk around in. Since that one wont cost a lot of money and could be made really easily, I was thinking of doing yet another costume for the actual J-Rock Cosplay competition. I'm still open for suggestions. I can just see me walking around the streets of boston as a large eared pink abominable snowman...

Liz - Send me those things once I get back from the BIG COUNTRY OF CANADA!!! Where I bought a random X-Japan CD/DVD set for 16$ US! YEAH!.... it was really random...

BTW, does anybody have a link to a full body of the furry Seek costume? I want to see the feet... I think i saw one a long time ago... laughed over it... then moved on. lol. So yeah... I wanna do the evil duck-like-creature seek as well... I dunnooooo... SO MANY CHOICES!

Cyber Wolf
08-15-2004, 10:26 AM

Er, let me clarify ^^' The PLC thing I was just going to do with my friends as a personal little thing between us ^^;;;; Sorry for the misunderstanding >(X3

I'm going on vacation too...next week >> and I won't be back until Friday night I think. >(:3

FragileKero
08-15-2004, 08:34 PM
BTW, does anybody have a link to a full body of the furry Seek costume? I want to see the feet... I think i saw one a long time ago... laughed over it... then moved on. lol. So yeah... I wanna do the evil duck-like-creature seek as well... I dunnooooo... SO MANY CHOICES!

YUP! I have way to may accually. haha! I think this picture is so cute!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/krimsonkitty/LidaandSeekSHOXXSep.jpg

Sadistic_Mana
08-20-2004, 09:13 PM
Beth, hun, I am going, I am happy you are letting me stay with you [ i have no money for hotels] XD

Anyway, I am planning on cosplaying foolsmate mana, and probably tsumi to batsu shinya so far.

RyuichiNG
08-20-2004, 11:12 PM
Beth, hun, I am going, I am happy you are letting me stay with you [ i have no money for hotels] XD

Anyway, I am planning on cosplaying foolsmate mana, and probably tsumi to batsu shinya so far.

::cuddles you:: Okies! ^_^

Actually... what do you all think about a black furry with silver sparkles Frontiers Seek with pink claws/horn? I could be like the skanky cheeky seek with inverted colors... haha

Anyways... YEAH KURI!

RyuichiNG
08-25-2004, 02:12 PM
I FINALLY decided on a J-Rock cosplay.... I'm going as Ruka from Naito.... except I don't know the photoshoot the costume I chose was from... It's the black Kimono with the red tiger/phoenix on the sleeves... I knew the photoshoot it was from at some point in time, but I fall in and out of love with Naito from time to time. Sometimes I love them and sometimes I feel like it's boring to listen to I dunno... but their outfits are amazing, so I'm going as Ruka. YEAH!

I still might do the inverted Seek but we'll see how expensive Haku and Ruka get.

Kaede
08-25-2004, 09:58 PM
There's going to be soo many Naitomea cosplayers!
Finally decided though.. so I'll be bring Hitsugi (re-wear Jishou), Fullface (from Sendai Kamotsu *laughlaugh*), and Ken from Doremidan..
we should all take funny Nightmare pictures~

ChocoKyo666
08-26-2004, 01:34 PM
^.^ yes Nightmare! i'm gonna be doing Jya Yomi and i'll bring my Jishou ^.^ (along with my other jrock cosplays )
-dances- AB is gonna be fun~!!

RyuichiNG
08-26-2004, 07:25 PM
God I'm lame... Which Ruka am I doing? lol. It's the Black kimono with the red tiger and phoenix on the sleeves and red obi and stuff... I fail at life... lol.

YEAH Naito photoshoot! ^_____________^

::hugs you all::

Kaede
08-26-2004, 10:02 PM
God I'm lame... Which Ruka am I doing? lol. It's the Black kimono with the red tiger and phoenix on the sleeves and red obi and stuff... I fail at life... lol.

I've heard it most often called Outlaw, but you can also check out to see what magazines they wore it in.

Adrienne
08-27-2004, 01:02 PM
Right now I have a Mana costume in the works, which will definitely be ready for AB05.

I also have plans for an Aya (PLC) costume, we'll see how that goes.

Sadistic_Mana
08-29-2004, 01:26 AM
Im doing foolsmate Mana for AB [ the white costume where he has blue/black hair] and tsumi to batsu shinya so far

spaceneko
08-29-2004, 06:41 AM
Hey! This is Jen! Got an e-mail from Lisa and I would be delighted to be Tsukai (Blue Lance) for the Ah! My Goddess group. I was looking for an excuse to do the costume. lol

shiroi_yukiko
09-12-2004, 01:42 AM
My friend and I are fiiiiiiinally going to get to make/finish our Lareine cosplay, so we'll be Kamijo and Emiru! Ahahaha~~ I've wanted to cosplay Kamijo for so long!

RyuichiNG
09-17-2004, 09:01 PM
I think I'll bring my original kana too! I'm doing a Kana-esque Pink/Black lolita dress for my Semi formal... so you'll see me in that too. Prolly. I have so much to do!! XDD Anyways... just a reminder... once you know what you'll be wearing, pop on over the the J-Rock Photoshoot forum and sign up! There's only three people!! THat's not much of a photoshoot... ::cries pathetically:: Pwease? For the Childwen?