PDA

View Full Version : Who are YOU cosplaying for AB '05?

electra blue
08-10-2004, 01:13 AM
Who are you planning to cosplay for AB '05? For the masq, I'm gonna cosplay Selphie. The other days, definitely Rikku (FF X), maybe Chii (Chobits) or Ai (Princess Ai).

Dewy
08-10-2004, 03:46 AM
*dramatically points to signature* I'm not sure which ones though yet, I hate having to cut costumes. ;_;

Erica-taichou
08-10-2004, 03:52 PM
I'll be going as Vincent from FF7, Kenshin (not sure whether or not the TV or Battousai one), and maybe Lenne or Songstress Yuna from FFX-2. Can't wait 'till then.

BebopChick
08-10-2004, 04:35 PM
If everything goes as planned i will be going as female Spike(cowboy bebop) and Sailor Mars(sailor moon anime series)

Ditzy Odango
08-10-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm going to be cosplaying Usagi in her high school uniform and Eternal Sailor Moon. ^__^ I can't wait for AB '05.

<3 Odango

Mesoian
08-11-2004, 03:20 PM
I haven't decided yet. Depending on how outdoors the con is, I may go as an assortment of characters from Jet Set Radio Future.

CodeBiru
08-11-2004, 08:54 PM
I'm going as Shina's human form and Nagi's Beast form for one day...
2nd day i'm going as Yumi from code lyoko school outfit and battle outfit
and for 3rd day i'm going as Babi sweet lolita and my teen gothic lolita. ^_^

number18
08-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Well...definitely bringing my small collection of #18 costumes. Other costumes I am planning are Bellemere from One Piece and Caska from Berserk. Here's hoping I can follow through with Caska, man! >.<

esantiago7292
08-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Who are you planning to cosplay for AB '05? For the masq, I'm gonna cosplay Selphie. The other days, definitely Rikku (FF X), maybe Chii (Chobits) or Ai (Princess Ai).

Im Cosplaying as Inuyasha!!!!!!! :jjacks: :dance: i can't wait~~~!!!
Last AnimeBoston i was Haku From Naruto!!!!~~~~ :bigtu:

Sweet~Pea
08-12-2004, 12:25 AM
Points to new sig. image. I thought I'd just make a pretty picture instead of listing lol.
I seem to be on a bit of a Sailor Moon high this year :heart:

Of course, I'm also pondering on doing a new Ah! My Goddess cosplay (probably Urd), so I may bring that too if it's finished by then (and/or if I'm need for a group or something).

Cheers
-Christa

General_Beatrix
08-12-2004, 12:38 AM
i'll be going as Orlha from Chrono Cross, and Botan from inuyasha. my sister is gonna be Momiji with my Motan ^_^ i havent thought of the last one yet though.

Alfhild
08-12-2004, 01:13 PM
I'll definitely be cosplaying Lina Inverse's manga outfit (blue shirt with the lacings)... That's the only finished costume so far. I'm trying to complete Ed Elric from FMA, hopefully with automail arm, and Lina's Next outfit by then. With this much time, I'd better get them done. @_@

SketchCreations
08-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Well...definitely bringing my small collection of #18 costumes. Other costumes I am planning are Bellemere from One Piece and Caska from Berserk. Here's hoping I can follow through with Caska, man! >.<

I've got a group of friends doing a beserk group. I'm not going to be a part of their group. but i am helping them make all that armor. *wipes sweat from forehead*. but you should be happy to have others from your series to take photos with

sephygoth
08-12-2004, 03:02 PM
yo solo boy one cosplay at a time! oh right I'm doin 3 :p right now
So far, trying to hit gowlry from slayers and Irvine (FF8)this time since it didn't make it to otakon :sulk: too heavy and will bring the Sephiroth (FF7 for the sinners that don't know) last project be hidden for now...

PatrickD
08-12-2004, 06:56 PM
I think I'll wear a suit. :sulk:

sheepsarai
08-12-2004, 06:57 PM
right now im thinknig, Chi, Songstress Rikku, my third costume could possibly be a moogle or Ulala from space channel 5 though im not sure and might just make those dance party costumes and wear somthing completely different.. either way im trying not to get too far ahead of myself on the costume planning >-< i've got alot of sewing to do before anime boston 05!

Blue Sasarai
08-13-2004, 03:31 AM
So far, trying to hit gowlry from slayers and Irvine (FF8)this time since it didn't make it to otakon :sulk: too heavy and will bring the Sephiroth (FF7 for the sinners that don't know) last project be hidden for now...

if u have gourry done by then i might bring my lina outfit for a shot ^_^
that would be cute >_<

ill prob have kyo from dir en grey, yuber and sarah from suikoden 3 and i might bring others deppending on whats going on.

Blue Sasarai
08-13-2004, 03:36 AM
dark angel, cant wait to c your orlha! she was always in my party!
*yay for cool bartenders with pigtails lol*

Gale
08-13-2004, 01:15 PM
um...Well, I'm supposed to be meeting a Firefly (a TV show by Joss Whedon) group there as Kaylee, but I don't think we'll be dressed up for long. We might even just wear the costumes out to see Serenity (the Firefly movie) and then I'll change into something else. Most likely it will be y Songstress Yuna costume 'cause I want another chance to show it off after fixing it, since so many things went wrong with it at CTcon '04. Other things I'm thinking about for the '05 cosplay season are Summoner Yuna from FFX, Kagome from Inu-Yasha or Lina Inverse from Slayers Next

wh0r3filth
08-13-2004, 06:56 PM
right now im thinknig, Chi, Songstress Rikku, my third costume could possibly be a moogle or Ulala from space channel 5 though im not sure and might just make those dance party costumes and wear somthing completely different.. either way im trying not to get too far ahead of myself on the costume planning >-< i've got alot of sewing to do before anime boston 05!

Aww, I can't wait to see you at AB05. I've always thought you were adorable ^^. I'll probably go as Gambler Rikku, Utena's usual navy blue jacket and red shorts outfit, and for the third day.. I haven't decided yet. I need to get started on making my boyfriend's D (Vampire Hunter D) costume tooo.. Which he'll probably be wearing to AB05. I too have a lot of sewing to do ^^;.

Jun_Kazama
08-13-2004, 09:43 PM
I so want to cosplay as corn. :crylaugh:

I'd also like to do an Oscar costume from Rose of Versailles.
Possibly a Tekken character as well.

I'm still undecided right now. There are too many costumes that I want to make. At least I have plenty of time ^_^"

PatrickD
08-14-2004, 02:08 PM
I so want to cosplay as corn. :crylaugh:

Please don't.

Dewy
08-14-2004, 02:49 PM
What was that about, anyway? O_o

PatrickD
08-14-2004, 04:53 PM
What was that about, anyway? O_o

Long story. I was not involved, but I'd rather not see it repeated and would prefer if people never mentioned it again. It was stupid.

hikura
08-14-2004, 10:42 PM
I do not understand about the whole thing about the whole corn thing either Dewy.We both missed that thing and we went to the con dewy lol.
Let me see for cosplay:Snake Plisskin(i know not anime but who cares lol),Headmaster Cid from FF8 and Cid Highwind From Advent Child.

Sweet~Pea
08-14-2004, 11:03 PM
I'm also confused by the corn comment too, but following Patrick's request, I'll forget I ever heard that lol

Cheers
-Christa

SketchCreations
08-16-2004, 10:17 AM

What happened to Sir Sketch? Nm....i'm sure i don't want to hear it. Well, the one cosplay at a time is meant for one cosplay per con. i'm working on my own, and others constantly. I have planned for AB05 to perform Lynx from Chrono Cross. out of all the ones suggested, time allowed, and inspiration...Lynx came across as the next cosplay for me. Vash is undergoing overhaul for Otakon05. My friend's Berserk group is in the process of ass kicking the members into gear to get things done. Damn armor. and i'm continuously designing out other characters. the more complicated teh better. -Sketch

sheepsarai
08-16-2004, 11:23 AM
What happened to Sir Sketch? Nm....i'm sure i don't want to hear it. Well, the one cosplay at a time is meant for one cosplay per con. i'm working on my own, and others constantly. I have planned for AB05 to perform Lynx from Chrono Cross. out of all the ones suggested, time allowed, and inspiration...Lynx came across as the next cosplay for me. Vash is undergoing overhaul for Otakon05. My friend's Berserk group is in the process of ass kicking the members into gear to get things done. Damn armor. and i'm continuously designing out other characters. the more complicated teh better. -Sketch

u are my new cosplay hero^-^ makes me wanna run out and make a Kid costume so i can harass you all day!That and talk in a silly english accent. awesome choice!

SketchCreations
08-16-2004, 12:21 PM
u are my new cosplay hero^-^ makes me wanna run out and make a Kid costume so i can harass you all day!That and talk in a silly english accent. awesome choice!

Aw. score. i wasn't sure if he was a good choice for cosplay. but he seems to be a liked villian. i shall try my best to live up to your hero standard.

sephygoth
08-16-2004, 01:40 PM
well, seems how you get to play around with char for a lot of the game
ooh you're a good guy, but Kid will never know... :untrust:
Let's hope you're totally evil in the halls or stage or somethin, else I'm gonna have to call Sephy to get extra eeeeeeevil on yo-wass...skit idea let's trade aeris for kid...oh wait that's just mean :devil:

Aw. score. i wasn't sure if he was a good choice for cosplay. but he seems to be a liked villian. i shall try my best to live up to your hero standard.

SketchCreations
08-16-2004, 03:15 PM
well, seems how you get to play around with char for a lot of the game
ooh you're a good guy, but Kid will never know... :untrust:
Let's hope you're totally evil in the halls or stage or somethin, else I'm gonna have to call Sephy to get extra eeeeeeevil on yo-wass...skit idea let's trade aeris for kid...oh wait that's just mean :devil:

I'm aware of that...i can be both if i want. be evil to the guys, be an angel to the girls. i think i handle that role playing.

again i say, "BRING IT ON!!!"
with Sephy or the mozerala stick contest. though i dont' know...i'll probalby loose, but it's fun to gorge yourself for competitions.

like to add, "I'M NOT A FURRY! just happen to be dressing up as a cat creature"

sephygoth
08-16-2004, 03:37 PM
oh I see how you are...act all innocent then mop then
floor with sephy :rolleyes: We'll see what pics can be whipped up with there, that's what the Pru's for ay? I'll be doing Irvine I think too, but he'll chicken out just having furry feral cats in sight...

number18
08-16-2004, 08:30 PM
I've got a group of friends doing a beserk group. I'm not going to be a part of their group. but i am helping them make all that armor. *wipes sweat from forehead*. but you should be happy to have others from your series to take photos with

Sheesh! I talked to your friends at AnimeNEXT and they asked me to BE part of that Berserk group! I gave them my info (even PMd one of them here on the boards - no response yet), but they haven't contacted me yet. ;-; They're still looking for a Caska, right?

SketchCreations
08-17-2004, 07:40 AM
Sheesh! I talked to your friends at AnimeNEXT and they asked me to BE part of that Berserk group! I gave them my info (even PMd one of them here on the boards - no response yet), but they haven't contacted me yet. ;-; They're still looking for a Caska, right?

well, i dont' know the official role call, just know that i've been cleaning up and organizing my garage as a make shift workshop to make mine and their things for various cosplay. but i remember the shorter one mentioning that he found a girl interested. i'm guessing that's you. and the one you've probably PMed with was Xenos. but yeah, last thing i knew they needed a Caska. so pleased to meetcha! you can keep in touch with me and i can bitch slap them to get into gear about orgainizing it. but i'm sure they are still looking for a female cosplayer to join them. -Sketch

SketchCreations
08-17-2004, 07:45 AM
oh I see how you are...act all innocent then mop then
floor with sephy :rolleyes: We'll see what pics can be whipped up with there, that's what the Pru's for ay? I'll be doing Irvine I think too, but he'll chicken out just having furry feral cats in sight...

talk about having a cat fight.....(rim shot)

number18
08-17-2004, 11:27 AM
well, i dont' know the official role call, just know that i've been cleaning up and organizing my garage as a make shift workshop to make mine and their things for various cosplay. but i remember the shorter one mentioning that he found a girl interested. i'm guessing that's you. and the one you've probably PMed with was Xenos. but yeah, last thing i knew they needed a Caska. so pleased to meetcha! you can keep in touch with me and i can bitch slap them to get into gear about orgainizing it. but i'm sure they are still looking for a female cosplayer to join them. -Sketch

Oooh yay. I'm glad I found you guys. =tips hat= Pleased to meet you. And uhh...I'm gonna stop clogging up this thread with off topic chatter, and just ask you to PM me their email addresses or whatever so I can keep in contact, for I offer my services as well, to help make this group come together!

Animeloilpop
08-17-2004, 10:42 PM
I really want to cosplay as shuichi from gravitation. AB 05 will be my first con. I cant wait!!!!!!!!

Anyway it the pink leather one with all the belts O.O But its so cute~!!!!! :crylaugh:

Kurthy133
08-18-2004, 12:19 PM
Of course, I'm also pondering on doing a new Ah! My Goddess cosplay (probably Urd), so I may bring that too if it's finished by then (and/or if I'm need for a group or something).

DO EET! XD you know you wanna christa~ (i always thought you would make a good morgan, you know that? not that you are evil or anything though ^^)

I'll be bringing another new Belldandy costume. I know, big surprise! :D I'll probably be bringing a revamped Iron Maiden Jeanne from Shaman King (maybe enter it into the masq- we'll see how it goes ^^)

*crazy excited to be in the hynes this year*
<3

The Xenos
08-18-2004, 10:10 PM

Yup. We still need someone for Caska. Sorry about that. Forgot to check my PMs and then my computer was down for about a week.

Anyway, so I guess the cat is out of the bag, some friends and I are going as character from Berserk. I'm going as Griffith. I was originally thinking of a more obscure character from later in the manga, but we needed a Griffith and I fit the bill closest. Now I'm rather looking forward to it. We also have one, maybe two, versions of Guts and a couple other possbile characters if we can do them and if the other person is interested.

-Xenos

Mibuzen
08-18-2004, 11:48 PM
Yup. We still need someone for Caska. Sorry about that. Forgot to check my PMs and then my computer was down for about a week.

Anyway, so I guess the cat is out of the bag, some friends and I are going as character from Berserk. I'm going as Griffith. I was originally thinking of a more obscure character from later in the manga, but we needed a Griffith and I fit the bill closest. Now I'm rather looking forward to it. We also have one, maybe two, versions of Guts and a couple other possbile characters if we can do them and if the other person is interested.

-Xenos

Do you guys need a Judeau? I've been meaning to do this cosplay for a while so if I have a group I'll get my ass in gear. If not I'll be either Dan or Earl(One of the two band of the hawk that got killed by Guts during his first encounter with them).

JacksUsername
08-19-2004, 09:12 PM
i know i'm going to be doing mal or simon from firefly or both if time allows >_<

not sure what else yet, but I'd still really love to do Kalas from Baten Kaitos or Balmung from .hack.

Sweet~Pea
08-19-2004, 09:17 PM
DO EET! XD you know you wanna christa~ (i always thought you would make a good morgan, you know that? not that you are evil or anything though ^^)

I'll be bringing another new Belldandy costume. I know, big surprise! :D I'll probably be bringing a revamped Iron Maiden Jeanne from Shaman King (maybe enter it into the masq- we'll see how it goes ^^)

*crazy excited to be in the hynes this year*
<3

He he... I have been pondering morgan for a while actually lol. You've inspired me Lisa I think I'll go for it ;)

Cheers
-Christa

Hitokiri Kilik
08-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Depending on how many days I'll be there, one day I'll be Quatre from Gundam Wing, and the other day (if I'm still there), I'll probably have two costumes. I'm debating on whether I should be a full-time Kou Hiko (Houshin Engi) or if I should be Tsugaru (Tenchi In Tokyo) in the morning and someone different in the afternoon.

The Xenos
08-20-2004, 03:54 PM
Do you guys need a Judeau? I've been meaning to do this cosplay for a while so if I have a group I'll get my ass in gear. If not I'll be either Dan or Earl(One of the two band of the hawk that got killed by Guts during his first encounter with them).

Well, we were hoping to keep it among people we know and have met. If you are in the Boston and can get together to work on things, then maybe we could work something out. I'd have to check with the main guy who's going to be making the armor with some help from us. As it is we're going to be working on a lot of armor. Looking at a couple of figures of the chartacters.. whoo.. this is gonna be some work. We weren't planning on a Jeudau, but I will mention it to the guy heading this thing beacause that would be cool. I think the basic idea si that we'll make the armor and maybe work on some of the fabric together as well as people working on the fabric alone. Also we're hoping to even get the hair styles right, because lord know the crazy things I'm going to do wo my hair (and facial and body hair) to try and look like the blonde Griffith.

I'm trying to convince the main guy, who will be Black Swoardsman Guts, to join the group in the masqurade. He's not big on going on stage and such, but I've been trying to talk him into it. I figure if we're going to do taht much work, might as well be in the show. Plus I got some ideas for music and dilouge.

-Xenos

GenyaArikado
08-20-2004, 03:59 PM
Animeloilpop- I will be going as Eiri! Even though I do have a Shuichi in tow already... Good to know ahead of time of all the other shu's that will be out there that i might have to hide/run from. But i'm welcoming of glomps, so just don't knock me over and it's all cool.
*looks at sig* oh yea.... i've got all those in progress to be at Boston!

Dymatrex
08-21-2004, 10:16 AM
I'm planning on going as Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear, but since my prom is on the friday of the first day of the con, I might just be there for most of Sat and Sun.

Kairi G
08-21-2004, 06:14 PM
As of now, me, yummy, and Hailo are planning on being 3 rather elaborate Chii costumes. Im making the hoopskirt chii dress, Hailo is making the big ruffled black Chii, and Yummy is making the orange and cream colored dress. My sister is planning on being Lulu, and We wil probably also do a harry potter group with my mom as McGonagall or Trelawney.....havent decided yet.

Kairi G
08-21-2004, 06:16 PM
i know i'm going to be doing mal or simon from firefly or both if time allows >_<

not sure what else yet, but I'd still really love to do Kalas from Baten Kaitos or Balmung from .hack.

Yes yes, i may also bring my Inara costume from Firefly! JacksUsername, we should do pics!

Mina DeSade
08-22-2004, 01:06 AM
We wil probably also do a harry potter group with my mom as McGonagall or Trelawney.....havent decided yet.
That's funny because my mom has been harassing me about the fact I'm doing a Harry Potter costume this year. She's been teasing me becuase HP isn't anime at all...She just doesn't understand -_-;
Anyway, right now my plan is:
Fri: Gothic Lolita Original Design (nearly completed)
Sat:Harry Potter Aristocrat From a Doujinshi Cover(Hardly started)
Sat Night: Either Aristocrat Utena or Leblanc from FFX-2
But that's bound to change a bit.

Mira Twilight
08-22-2004, 01:33 AM
I'm going as

-Tifa Lockhart from FF7 (still need good wig form fetish shop though)
-Rogue from X-Men
-Maybe Zelda from Link to the Past

Mystic Blossom
08-22-2004, 01:44 AM
I'll probably be Sailorcosmos from Sailormoon, and I'll bring at least one other costume that I've already made. Not sure which one, though. I was goign to also make Freya from Chobits, but I don't think I'll have time to make it, sadly.

Yuki Eiri
08-22-2004, 03:49 AM
I'll be going as

Yuki Eiri [gravitation] AGAIN >.> But this time I'll have a shuichi.. And others XD yay
Dragoon AF FFXI that I wore at Otakon... Yeah.. I know it was a pain.. but it's a labor of love!
PLD AF FFXI IF I have it done..

Shotokan Ryu
08-23-2004, 06:52 PM
I'll probably be hitting Anime Boston as

Ryu (Street Fighter)
Keiichi in racing leathers from the Ah! My Goddess! movie, (my girlfriend is going as Bell in her leathers too)
and possibly whatever else catches my fancy.

I'll probably cook-up something quick for halloween that I might bring with me.

Anorexorcist
08-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Hmm, so far away still . . . Well, I hope to finish my Setzer costume that I didn't get done in time for Otakon (in retrospect, I'm glad, because it would have SUCKED to wear in Baltimore during summer). Maybe I'll wear my Ryu(BoF4) costume again. I want to do Zelos (Tales of Symphonia) too. Then there's Onikage (Tenchu), Jin Saotome (Cyberbots/Marvel vs. Capcom), Lezard, Belenus, or Janus (Valkyrie Profile). . . too many ideas . . . ugh. And not one of them is actually anime. . . Well, I'd like to do another Kurama (did the school uniform), or Kagato (Tenchi OVA), hmm, or Illpalazzo (Excel Saga), at some point I need to actually make a Jinnai (El Hazard) that doesn't suck, but I'll wait for when my friends want to do something from that to, maybe Bugrom. *sigh* I'll figure something out.

-AnorX

HurricanePandaBear
08-25-2004, 10:16 AM
Well, I had to chose from so many, but finally decided on Songstress Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2.

RyuichiNG
08-25-2004, 02:28 PM
I'll be going as a modded Haku from naruto and Ruka from the Shoxx band Naitomea. But they'll both take a lot of time to make.... ::stickler for craftsmenship:: And be expensive ::sell's her manga collection:: I might also do an inverted Seek from the Frontiers album of Psycho le Cemu... if I do, look for a giant black/silver abominable snowoman with pink claws/horn and a monkey tail.... haha.

Kurthy133
08-25-2004, 06:19 PM
*tries to hold back, but can't* MISS YOU RYUICHING! PM me sometime- we haven't talked in forever! <3

</Being off-topic> ^^;

RyuichiNG
08-26-2004, 11:04 AM
*tries to hold back, but can't* MISS YOU RYUICHING! PM me sometime- we haven't talked in forever! <3

</Being off-topic> ^^;

YEAH! ^_^ I know! We totally haven't talked for a long time. I might need your help on my wig for Haku... I think I have to put in extra hair... I dunnno I'll PM you ^_^

Lil
08-27-2004, 09:47 AM
So far for me on the definate list of bringing is my Old Shessoumaru costume because <.< >,> Carlos lost another bet and must go as..... KAGOME! XD The last bet he lost he was dressed up as Belldandy. There's pics in my gallery.

As for other costumes....
Maybee Ky from Guilty Gear?
Or.... fixing my Peorth from last year... and remembering to bring the earings. -.-0 I can't beleive I forgot them last year.

sephygoth
08-27-2004, 12:56 PM
As for other costumes....
Maybee Ky from Guilty Gear?

then I be bringing my axl low, mostly to get beaten around :untrust:

eternalglade
08-27-2004, 04:35 PM
I'm bringing my Tsukasa costume I had worn last year (with improvements this year though. Yay! White Hair!), and am getting started on Summoner Yuna. I also have a friend who really wants me to go as Melfina from Outlaw Star, so that one is on my 'maybe' list.

aguynamedgoo
08-27-2004, 08:50 PM
I am the Hojo that Bryan (Yuki Eiri down there) is going to be the experiment of. I am not sure what other costumes I plan to bring except for one, but it's a top secret project and a definite labor of love. I think many people will be pleasantly surprised.

Silvana_Girl
08-27-2004, 10:17 PM
hi im cosplaying eclair from kiddy grade and i have a group of tokyo mew mew girls as well, i might go as koyomi from azu manga daioh too! ^^

Kurthy133
08-27-2004, 10:43 PM
...Carlos lost another bet and must go as..... KAGOME! XD The last bet he lost he was dressed up as Belldandy. There's pics in my gallery....
Or.... fixing my Peorth from last year... and remembering to bring the earings. -.-0 I can't beleive I forgot them last year.
XD Kagome? you girls are sooo evil to that boy! *cracks up*

wanna bring Peorth again and have another photoshoot with us? i'd love to see you guys again -its too bad we never really got to talk ;___;

i think i'm gonna go start a forum for this and stop interupting ^^;
<3

esantiago7292
08-27-2004, 11:01 PM
i said a long time ago i was going as inuyasha but i changed my mind and now im going as Sasuke From Naruto!!!!!!!!!!

Dymatrex
08-29-2004, 05:10 PM
I'm thinking that I might not actually be able to pull of Sol-Badguy for AB '05. Why? Mainly because A) It's my senior year in high school this year, and B)My parents will kill me if they see me concentrating on my cosplay more than my school work, and they've pretty much filled up most of my vacation time with college vists and interviews, and C) There's only one place that I can order a wig from (which is Katie Blair's place), but I need to order it five months in advance, and I don't really know if I'm going to AB '05 for sure, so I don't feel like buying a wig I won't be using...

So, I figured I'd do this instead;

If I can't pull off Sol, then I'll go as Riki Takeuichi from Battle Royale II. It's simple, and the only hard part about it would be finding a BR II collar. So, yeah, I'll just have to see how everything plays out.

spaceneko
08-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Yay! Anime Boston will probably be my very first anime convention (besides the NY Cosplay Picnic). I'll be cosplaying as Tsukai (Blue Lance) with an Ah! My Goddess group (Yay!! Fun fun!!) and I'll probably bring my Mare costume from Popotan and perhapes Miyu from Vampire Princess Miyu. :)

yummivix
08-29-2004, 11:27 PM
I hope to cosplay Bakery Chii, Sailor Venus, Sailor V, Minako/Mina from Sailor Moon's School girl uniform, Asuka's yellow dress. . .it will be 3 out of all of those (definitely the first one).

animelover630
09-03-2004, 06:45 PM
I'm going as Chichiri, no da XD .... I wonder if there are any other Chichiris out there ^_^'

ZhangoSqu
09-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Right now I am definitely doing one new costume: Flik, from Genso Suikoden II, I may do others but I don't know who or what yet. Other costumes that may surface depending on interest are: Azuma Kazuma from Yakitate!! Japan, Maes Hughes from Full Metal Alchemist, and quite possibly Inspector Armburast from Kiddy Grade. I've talked about doing something from Magna Carta or War of Genesis with a friend and she likes the idea, or quite possibly doing a Dark/Krad duo from DN Angel.

I have a lot of projects I want to do for cosplay so we'll see what ends up happening.

Mystic Blossom
09-06-2004, 10:42 PM
I found this awesome pattern at Jo-Ann's today. It would be perfect for either The Sand Card from CCS, or Marishka from Van Helsing, so I'm thinking of making one of those for Anime Boston in addition to Sailorcosmos, because the weather should be perfect for it.

Moller
09-06-2004, 11:17 PM
oh you wish i'd tell you what it is, i'll let you know one thing its super great ;)

SketchCreations
09-07-2004, 11:26 AM
i know what it is....i could be mean. bwahahahaha

Rain Miko
09-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Hopefully, I shall be going as Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho. But I have to get my act together (and some cash) if I expect to get anywhere near it.

Azira
09-28-2004, 08:32 PM
I am Going as Karasu from Yuu Yuu Hakusho and possbly Kuronue from Yuu Yuu Haksuho...casue i love his Hat more than life itself

YunaheartsVivi
09-28-2004, 11:32 PM
havent decided on what order and narrowed it down to which costumes I'll actually use buuuut... I know Ill have Summoner Yuna, Rinoa Heartly, Ayumi Hamasaki's vine costume*points to sig* and a super special costume for the masq!!

Lafiel
09-30-2004, 11:51 AM
Not to sure what costumes I'm going to wear, or how much I will be working.

Probably wear my Rosette costume again.

Ones I might be bringing (that are already done)
Eclair From Kiddy grade (wore her last year)
Kasumi from DOA
Black rose from .hack

Ones I'm thinking of doing but haven't decided
Leele (EGL) 2nd season
Ren from Dear S
Maya from Tenjo
Komugi from Nurse witch
.. and I'll see if something strikes my fancy moreso later on.

niphrodel
09-30-2004, 02:43 PM
Lafiel, I LOVE your Blackrose cosplay!! It's definitely the best one I've ever seen! I really hope to see that one^_^

I'll be cosplaying as Asuka (again, because I love it^^), School uniform on Friday, plugsuit on Saturday, and raver!Asuka (from the keychains!) to the dance(s?). And I'm gonna have a Rei wearing the corresponding outfit with me each day, which is going to rock majorly.

Lafiel
09-30-2004, 03:19 PM
Thank you do much Niphrodel! *^^*
I only wish Patrick had time to wear his .hack outfit!
The only thing stopping me from wearnig her is the time it takes to paint it all on me.. as well as I get very cold in that outfit ! O.o

niphrodel
09-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Well the con is later this year than last year, right? Hopefully it won't be so cold, and you can wear it^^;

Just curious, how long does it take to get all the paint on? Do you have to do it yourself (!!!) or does someone do it for you?

Lafiel
09-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Well the con is later this year than last year, right? Hopefully it won't be so cold, and you can wear it^^;
Just curious, how long does it take to get all the paint on? Do you have to do it yourself (!!!) or does someone do it for you?

As long as I stay inside I should be ok!! basically with 2 people working nonestop.. took about 2 hours :) maybe could get it down to an hour and a half the next time!.

I was only able to do so many spots on my own before I needed help.

Mew_Pudding
10-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Well, my cosplay group is having 2 big groups, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and Magic Knight Rayearth! I`ll be cosplaying Hanon Hossho and Primera!! *Throws confettin and runs around in circles* Also, I`ll probly drag along my Halloween costume! (Freya of Chobitsu! ^_^)

CodeBiru
10-07-2004, 09:39 PM
I'm going as black mage rikku,Demon slayer(blue) <~~From sango on inuyasha, and a gothic lolita ^_^

Codemonkey
10-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Uh, I think I'm going as Vivi from FF9... Keyword "think". Meaning, if I ever get around to making the costume, then yeah. =P

-Codemonkey

niphrodel
10-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Uh, I think I'm going as Vivi from FF9... Keyword "think". Meaning, if I ever get around to making the costume, then yeah. =P

-Codemonkey

Hey, you've got months to make it! Planning and early starts are your friends^_^

Not to say that last-minute costume jobs aren't part of the cosplay experience...

Neko_Kaolla
10-12-2004, 10:31 AM
My line-up:
Friday: Noble Scarlet of AMG (for Kurthy133's BIG AMG group)
Saturday: Skuld of AMG
Sunday: Elda of Chobits (postcard book cover)

I might switch Skuld and Elda if the costume contest is on Saturday... but I dunno yet.

Come say hi to me at the Anime Pavilion table!

Ushi
10-13-2004, 10:30 PM
Friday: None
Saturday: Original
Sunday: Sakura's cat battle costume
Hopefully all goes well!

Eigwayne
10-21-2004, 09:21 PM
These are depending on time, money, and what the other people in my group end up doing, but here are the ideas I'm tossing around-

Ryuichi, from the video concert (that shu watched in ep 5 or so), Gravitation
Heimdall, Mantantei Loki Ragnarok
Nagi, white school uniform, Weiss Kreuz (tv series)
Michael, Dir en grey's Kyo outfit, Angel Sanctuary

Part of me wants to do my Meroko, or red 'trench'coat Ryuichi from the Drama CD 3 promo pic, but... I was freezing in my concert blouse, and those two are skimpy outfits. No way am I freezing this year. *looks at Heimdall's shorts and sighs* Not too much, anyways.

Bluucircles
10-22-2004, 11:35 AM
Depending on how many days I'll actually be at the con (because travelling from PA to MA does take some time, and those pesky classes), I might just cosplay Hinata the whole weekend. Otherwise, I'm going to try and rework my Songstress Rikku costume. But I'm definitely going to do Hinata. Gonna try and get my girlfriend to cosplay either Temari or Tsunade, so that'll be fun ^^

Ulfgarlargo
10-26-2004, 04:28 PM
All three days my girlfriend and I are cosplaying as Shuuji (myself) and Chise (her). Hopefully, we'll get into the masquerade.

Vitamin T
10-26-2004, 06:02 PM
Vincent Volagu from "Cowboy Beebop:the Movie"
Dr. Masami Eidi from "Lain"
Alucard from the final fight scene (Tower of London battle) from "Hellsing"

MoonLitDemon2
10-26-2004, 06:11 PM
ok everyone i finally decided on something i am DEFFANATLY going to be for anime boston! If i change this i would like someone to slap me... i need to stick with someone!

anywho for one day i am most certainly going as someone from Get Backers!... most likely Natsumi!

as for other days.... not to to sure at the very moment ^^;
depands on how much money i have and how much time

Venator
10-26-2004, 08:14 PM
As of now, I'm going to try to repair my AC Cloud so I can walk around without breaking something on it (and blinding people with my hair >_<), and also finish up Hige from Wolf's Rain. That should be nice and simple to make, and easy to wear if there's one particularly hectic day of the con.
I've also been tossing around ideas to do Melfice from Grandia II, which has resulted in a bunch of hot-glued sheets of foamies lying around on my bedroom floor. At this point, I'm reconsidering... If I can get my Psychic Force 2012 CD to actually work, I may scrap Melfice and start on one of my favorite characters of all time: Setsuna. I've seen a couple fabrics that would be cool for the trenchcoat, now it's just a matter of time and money... Mostly money. =P
At any rate, I'm looking forward to the cosplaying scene at Anime Boston '05... I have no doubt it will be the best one to date.

-Venator-

sheepsarai
10-28-2004, 10:26 AM
Awesome for wolfs rain cosplay! I will have top stalk you! :heart: If i ever get tghe time or skills i wanna make a cheza costume but i doubt ill have one together in time for ab 05 ^-^

Oh and Ill be showing up right now as i hjave planned songstress rikku and Ulala from space channel 5 in her school outift, if i ever get the rreferance pics for her. Havent picked a 3rd cos. yet maybe ill opick somthing else or just fall back on my black mage rikku or my moogle cos.

Venator
10-30-2004, 12:26 AM
Awesome for Wolf's Rain cosplay-stalkers! XD It would be awesome to see a Cheza costume done, though I can only imagine the difficulty in making it... Nevertheless, I'd love to get some pictures, if you pull it off! :bigtu:

Monkeylicious
10-31-2004, 08:07 PM
One cosplay I'll definitely be doing is Miyabi's Rodeo outfit and I'm also redoing my Child Prey Kaoru cosplay. It came out horrible last year ^^;; And...I'm probably going to be doing a Freya cosplay and my friend will be Chii, but...Ughh...My list of cosplays I want to do is sooo long that I might even add another one in there...^^;; A simple one...Or as close to simple as I can get ^^;;

I hope I didn't already post in this thread...^^;;

Edit: And if I see a Tsume, there will be some major glompage XDDD

NeikoRae
11-05-2004, 01:37 PM
I dunno what days I will be doing what but I do know unless i set it on fire furtherly than i already have in the process of making it one of the days I will be Edward Elric from full metal alchemist, nyah there will be so many >_< *sad puppy dog eyes* oh well... i love the flowing jacket and my inability to sew!!! WAHAHHA (youll be able to see how crapy a job i have done on this cause i am a spaz who likes to play with fire)

and for the other days i was thinking of being Chrono from Chrono Crusade (depending on whether i like the dvd or not)
and Makube-X from Get backers...

and if all else fails all i need is the shirt and I can be Toboe from wolfs rain but otherwise thats what ive got on my list of things to make and destroy... (the ed costume is already done minus hair, automail and boots... NYAHAHAHHA I MADE PANTS!!!! (and this timewith a zipper)

HEY MEW PUDDING!!! YOUR GOING TO ANIME BOSTON TOO!!! see ya there!!

Ushi
11-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Ooh! Update on what cosplays I'm bringing. They are all in my signature. I can't wait to see everyone!

MoonLitDemon2
11-11-2004, 08:18 PM
mwahahahaha! i finally decided on a second costume!!!.... Gojyo from Saiyuki!.... should be interesting... i can act like him and everything, but i'm 5ft 1in... maybe i can find some tall boots :thumbsup:

:cool: :heart:

Saki_B
11-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Paaaaaaaaaaaatrick. You should go as Renamon ^-^ That costume pwns. Haha.

Hmmm. Well, to go along with Rob's Lynx, I'm going as Harle from Chrono Cross. He said he was doing Lynx, cause a mutual friend of ours is going as vamped up Kidd, and I've always loved Harle, so I'm going to tackle that one. A nice three month+ project. It'll be my most expensive one yet.

Sweet~Pea
11-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Points at new sig + maybe my Lily Evans (HP) costume if I go to the HP shoot ;)
Cheers Mates :heart:

cyankirby
11-15-2004, 12:15 AM
Ah well boston is a little ways off but so far I plan to wear:
-Shuichi (red feather coat)
-Mia (.hack) (fixedup and finished finally...)
-Yuki (fruits basket)
and I think that's it for now :)

MoonLitDemon2
11-15-2004, 08:29 PM
Can't wait to see your cosplays Cyankirby!!
love Gravi and Fruits Basket!!!
good luck on everything ^_^ woot!

Tenjou
11-15-2004, 08:56 PM
Depends on how many days I'm going...

but I'd really like to try:
Gardenia Mana (Malice Mizer)
Ayame's Dress for Tohru (Fruits Basket)

and I dunno what else for my third costume. Maybe Taiyou no Ao Kyo (Dir en grey) if I ever can get that done...

cyankirby
11-17-2004, 02:20 AM
Thanks moonlitdemon! :D I'm sure that they'll turn out nicely once I get them finished and ready to go!

*Shiva*
11-17-2004, 10:26 PM
If I can fit going into my schedule, I'm going to try to bring Rinoa and Sorceress Adel.

Kairi G
11-17-2004, 11:22 PM
Ok,so i think i have posted here already, but my line up has changed... right now im planning making a bunch...
Stuff im making...
White Duelist Utena
Inara Sera from Firefly
and either Eowyn or Leia

ok well two arent anime but what teh heck... why not, i got the materials for eowyn already, and im making the Leia for the movie premiere, and im making Inara for the premiere of Serenity, and the movie get together we are gonna try to do at AB (anyone who wants to go see Serenity (firefly movie) that friday nite of AB, contact me, we are trying to organize a trip!)

costumes i may bring as well:
Celestial Umi
Faye Valentine

who knows tho... thats still months away... and i tend to change my mind... :P

Mesoian
11-18-2004, 12:56 PM
Faust again.

At least it's a familar costume, but i'd still like to do something different.

FarplaneAbyss
11-18-2004, 03:35 PM
I'm going as Songstress Lenne and I want to go in the Costume Contest ^^ Though I don't think I'll win because I don't really look like Lenne. I also might go as Rinoa or Aeris.

MemoriesofYuna
11-19-2004, 12:46 PM
High summoner Yuna
Warrior Yuna
Songstress yuna? i don't know my third but it will be a legitimate Yuna all the same. -Aseret yuna

MeoWmiXX
11-23-2004, 07:04 PM
im so excited to be attenting Anime Boston this year. I'll be going as RE1 remake Jill Valentine.

Kurthy133
11-24-2004, 12:51 AM
*shouldn't post... can't stop herself* I love your icon! I love Roswell! </fangirl>

Now back to your regularly scheduled forum <3

Senko-chan
11-24-2004, 02:13 PM
Im probably just going for one day, but if I do go I'm going as Dota from Bakuretsu hunters ^_^

Selphie_fairy
11-30-2004, 04:52 PM
Momiji Souma from Fruits Basket
Miki Kaoru from Utena
Sarah from Suikoden III
Sailor Chibimoon from Sailor Moon S
Shuichi Shindou (pink schoolgirl outfit) from Gravitation
Cho Change from Harry Potter

Costumes are due to change

ladysubaru25
11-30-2004, 06:36 PM
I will be cosplaying as a sleep-deprived staffer... :eeek: ::dies::

hikura
11-30-2004, 09:25 PM
I will be cosplaying as a sleep-deprived staffer... :eeek: ::dies::
I have to say this due to one of your pics.Drink Redbull..gives you wings.Then you shall be fine lol.

JeiC
12-12-2004, 08:34 AM
I'm going to be cosplaying as Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist one or two days and an original character of mine. I've got a few other people cosplaying some of the military people from FMA with me also. Just hope I can get everything done for Ed's outfit in time - from coat to automail.

n1k1ta
12-13-2004, 09:39 AM
Irvine Kinneas from FF8.

Lil
12-13-2004, 11:46 AM
I'm going to be cosplaying as Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist one or two days and an original character of mine. I've got a few other people cosplaying some of the military people from FMA with me also. Just hope I can get everything done for Ed's outfit in time - from coat to automail.

Yay for Full Metal Alchemist! I'll probably be doing an Ed too on Sunday. I definatly want piccies of your group. :)

Shuichi_red
12-14-2004, 04:10 AM
I will be doing Farfie from Weiss, Fenrir from Matantei Loki Ragnarok, and (once again, though hopefully a different outfit) Shuichi from Gravi. Maybe that kitty one from volume 8...

I also want to do Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket, but that'll have to wait until Otakon because I don't have enough money... Fenrir'll eat all the cash I'll have... ^^' Damn fur suit...

n1k1ta
12-14-2004, 10:33 AM
Yay for Farfie and Hatsuharu! I certainly hope you'll be posting pictures of Hatsuharu since I can't make it to Otakon.

GorgeousAstro
12-14-2004, 11:28 AM
For AB `05, I'm going as Aeris (FFVII), although I might go as her Kingdom Hearts form on one day, I haven't decided.

Necrobug
12-24-2004, 11:24 AM
My friends and I are cosplaying Get Backers! I'm going as Ginji Amano! It should be good times... well that is if we get our asses in gear and work on our cosplay. Ah me, we lack conviction. ^^*

Ushi
12-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Blah! I updated again! I don't have time to make the Yuna ballroom gown (sorry to disappoint anyone who was looking forward to it...). Now it's still going to be Final Fantasy related. I'm going to be a moomba hopefully. Big feet and hands if all works out well!

Jekka
12-28-2004, 12:14 PM
I'll be on staff as well but plan to be in cosplay the whole time. This year it's Ed Elric, and maybe Chrno depending on how well that goes.

greg_bianchi
12-29-2004, 08:34 PM
I'm going to be Squall Leonhart in his SeeD uniform and an Unknown from Kingdom hearts! Now I just need the Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades....

Shuichi_red
12-30-2004, 02:53 PM
n1k1ta, I don't know if I'll post pics of Haru, or if I can do him now because I might not have enough money. I know I'll be doing him for Otakon this year because my friends and I plan on having a huge Fruits Basket group, so I might wait until then for him. Sorry if I disappoint you. But I'll be doing Farfie definately. I just need to figure out how much white fabric I need...

Also, I will probably do Yamino-kun instead of Fenrir because it might be easier and the way things are going for me now I won't have much money to spare for cosplay (sad as it is). I just moved and so I need all the money I can get. ^^'

I'm also going to add Shuichi (vol. 8 cover costume) onto my list. I have most of the stuff to do that one, so it'll be easy and cost-efficient. ^_^

n1k1ta
12-30-2004, 05:16 PM
Well, I still can't wait to see what you come up with. There are not enough Farfarellos in my humble opinion.

Shuichi_red
01-10-2005, 01:53 AM
XD I'll try my best.

TidusIsMine
01-15-2005, 06:51 AM
Hehe I'm going to AB as the unknown riku from Deep Dive/Special secret ^.^

Mupuppy
01-15-2005, 11:35 AM
i'll be Sango (inuyasha) In Her Battle Costume With hirakotsu If Weapon Rules Permit^_^

Umm... Any One Want A Room???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Yes Me And My Mother Are Looking For A Roomate For Anime Boston

Requirements:
1. You Must Be A Female
2.You Must Be Okay With Dogs ( We Will Have A Med. Size Lab/mix With Us STAYING In The Hotel Room With Us)*She Is Well Behaved But Hyper She Loves New People She Is A Service Dog ..But Was Never Trained Not To Go On Furniture So You Might Have A Dog On Your Feet In The Middle Of The Night ^_^)
3.Non Smoker

Ok I Think Thats It We Will Look At Applications A.K.A.:Posts

Mupuppy
01-15-2005, 11:44 AM
Anyone Else Doing A Inuyasha Person

Mupuppy
01-18-2005, 07:58 PM
oh if Your Going As Yu yu hakusho Maybe We Can meet Up I'll Be As Sango From Inuyasha But yyh Is My Fav I Want To Make A Botan Outfit Soon^_^

Ayvina
01-20-2005, 12:49 AM
*hums* Let's see, the costumes I am bringing to Anime Boston are:

Sango - Inuyasha (Traveling Clothes)
Kikyo - Inuyasha
Fina - Skies of Arcadia
Yumi - Rorouni Kenshin

I don't know if I will have the time to wear them all, but it gives me options! But I will definately cosplay as Sango! ^^ It's just so fun ^^

Kurthy133
01-20-2005, 01:09 AM
Oo! Ayvina! Are you still planning on making a Megumi? *hopeful eyes*
<3

Ayvina
01-20-2005, 01:15 AM
Oo! Ayvina! Are you still planning on making a Megumi? *hopeful eyes*
<3

Oh yeah, I totaly spaced that I volunteered for that ^^ Yeah, I'll put my Megumi costume together hehe ^^ She's too fun to pass up ^^ Hmm, 5 chars to cosplay...now that's REALLY splitting personalities hehe ^^;;

Kurthy133
01-20-2005, 01:26 AM
Oh yeah, I totaly spaced that I volunteered for that ^^ Yeah, I'll put my Megumi costume together hehe ^^ She's too fun to pass up ^^ Hmm, 5 chars to cosplay...now that's REALLY splitting personalities hehe ^^;;

Yay!! Thanks! *Gives banner* (http://www.smallwish.com/NewAMGroup.html) <3

</hogging forum>

greg_bianchi
01-20-2005, 08:03 AM
I have an update on who I'm going to be for Anime Boston. Well, I'm going to make a mascot suit and it's going to be Boss from Hamtaro. :bigtu: ^^ And I'm also going to try and bring my Unknown. And, if possible, I'm going to be making a Sango (just the travlers outfit). Phew...Lots of work to do...Ok better get back to makin' those costumes!

buvixen
01-20-2005, 11:00 AM
I have an update on who I'm going to be for Anime Boston. Well, I'm going to make a mascot suit and it's going to be Boss from Hamtaro. :bigtu: ^^ And I'm also going to try and bring my Unknown. And, if possible, I'm going to be making a Sango (just the travlers outfit). Phew...Lots of work to do...Ok better get back to makin' those costumes!

I'm asking pre-permission for hugging! I should bring my Xmas present Ham Ham and Bijou plushies and get some pictures!

greg_bianchi
01-20-2005, 11:08 AM
I'm asking pre-permission for hugging! I should bring my Xmas present Ham Ham and Bijou plushies and get some pictures!
:bigtu: That's perfectly alright! ^_^ I'm also planning on making a Bijou and Snoozer. But I don't thik that they'll be reaady by Anime Boston...Most likley by the end of the year though. So if you're down at Anime Vegas, I'll be there with my Bijou and Snoozer. I want to make all of them sooner or later...I just don't know where I'll be able to put them all! ^^;; I'll find a place for them. ^_^

sheepsarai
01-20-2005, 04:30 PM
*update on what sheepsarai's bringin! Hey thats me!*
-Songstress Rikku (its almost done!!! yay ^-^)
-Warrior Rikku , provided everything goes accoridng to plan already bought the supplies!
- as per a 3rd costume i expect to be busy with the warrior for a long while so im doubting throwing somthing together and ill probably just bring the moogle back for a 2nd appearance! Everyone loves moogles anyway ^-^

andiebear13
01-21-2005, 11:34 PM
i'm definitely cosplaying the miwako's orange dress along with another miwako outfit from parakiss and possibly a third costume from tokyo mew mew, full metal panic, or whatever else interests me. :bigtu:

Demri
01-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Aww, I luvs moogles!! ^_^

I'm really not sure who I'm going to cosplay as anymore at AnimeBoston... I really, really want to bring my Quisty costumes, but then, I also want to bring my Xenosaga Pellegri and Naruto Ino and Tsunade. Mebbe I'll just say screw it and bring them all and do lots of costume changes. Squeee!

Opera Phantom
01-27-2005, 11:14 PM
I'm going as Chrono from Chrono Crusade!

Jekka
01-27-2005, 11:54 PM
I'm going as Chrono from Chrono Crusade!

Awesome! I'm bringing my Chrno as well, for when I'm not wearing Ed Elric. Hope to see you there!

Opera Phantom
01-28-2005, 10:14 AM
Awesome! I'm bringing my Chrno as well, for when I'm not wearing Ed Elric. Hope to see you there!

Sounds fun! :p

Blue Sasarai
01-28-2005, 02:48 PM
Momiji Souma from Fruits Basket
Miki Kaoru from Utena
Sarah from Suikoden III
Sailor Chibimoon from Sailor Moon S
Shuichi Shindou (pink schoolgirl outfit) from Gravitation
Cho Change from Harry Potter

Costumes are due to change

AH! awesome selphie! ill be tohru from fruits and sarah also from suik3! yay i wanna take pics with u! X> im not bringing my shuichi to ab, but thats cuz its to much bulk XP
I wished u came to suikocon to, hopefully the next one ^^ lets all have fun.
c ya at the shoots, lata

Jubie-Chan
01-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Gundam Wing - Chang Wufei - PJ version
Cardcaptor Sakura - Tomoyo - summer dress
Kingdom Hearts - Riku

Possibly: Ninja girl Jubei-Chan, ninja version

Initial Diesal
02-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Possibilities of cosplay are numerous
Old School: Iori Yagami, Vash TS, K', Kira (Gundam Seed), Ayame (FRuits Basket)
Classics: Robo Ky
New!: Adelheid Berstein!, Robo Ky (New colors), El Mariachi!
Ninja?!: Naruto
Swimsuit: Full metal robo ky?, Orochi, Naruto

Kimba
02-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Hmmm...
Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, without a doubt.
And Kimba the White Lion if I get the outfit made.

Winry
02-04-2005, 06:33 AM
I'm planning to go as the following:
-Wrath -- Fullmetal Alchemist
-Shrodinger --Hellsing(manga only)
-Lina Inverse --Slayers(Alternate manga outfit)

On the maybe aka 'if I can get what I need before the con' list
-Kyo Sohma

Though AB is 3 months away, so I should be able to do Kyo. :3

sevette
02-20-2005, 07:45 PM
as of now, i'm planning on these:

yuya from samurai deeper kyo
heather from silent hill 3

i've been meaning to make yuya for a loooooong time, so it's about time. ^^; and heather + fake lead pipe should be fun. XD

Hitokiri Kilik
02-22-2005, 04:07 PM
My first time cosplaying three different costumes three different days. x3

Friday -- Tohma (Gravitation)
Saturday -- Zelos (Tales of Symphonia)
Sunday -- Kratos (Tales of Symphonia)

Though, I might switch Zelos and Kratos around, day-wise. :P Dunno yet. XD

Lafiel
02-22-2005, 04:17 PM
*perks*
KRATOS!!!!
*waves her little kratos figure around*
Iee I hope I find you so I can take your picture!
Come to the Art Show :) I'll be there!

FlynntheDagger
03-02-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm going to be Prince Daigo from Skies of Arcadia. It would be awesome if a small handful of others would go as people from Skies so we could do a photoshoot!

mariksgrl
03-02-2005, 11:47 AM
just look at my signature ^^
emerald is for a masquerade *sigh*
and cagalli im wearin for a while and then to the dance~~
and girl sasuke for the Naruto photoshoot
and biaken im not sure.....;;

blueyedgirl
03-02-2005, 12:22 PM
I a going as:
Belldandy
Chii
and I mean ever wear my Julia costume, not sure yet though ^_^

FlynntheDagger
03-04-2005, 07:20 PM
I have an edit to make...I'll either go as Prince Daigo or Ilchymis, both from Skies of Arcadia, depending on how much time they'll take.

Man Of E
03-06-2005, 02:00 AM
I'm defiantely doing Zatto from Guilty Gear. Possibly Iori from KOF, seeing as how I've done him at 3 out of 4 cons i've gone to. And a buddy and I are possibly gioing to Cosplay Wayne and Garth from Waynes World.

Kairi131
03-06-2005, 03:27 AM
I am being a member of the organization from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for AB '05. It may be my second costume and stuff but it's turning out very well so far. ^_^

FlynntheDagger
03-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Okay, definitely Ilchymis now ^^

NefertariVivi
03-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Hi Guys^^ I'm going as Vivi(Episode 92&5th Ending clothes), Sanji(same as last year, Pink Doskoi Panda Apron)&Nami(Maybe Water 7) from One Piece.. Gotta spread the love..^^

Ninjin_Master
03-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Im doin Umi Ryozaki f (Chizeta Outfit) Magic Knight Rayearth

Fuu Houoji MKR

Seira (Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch)

Catien
03-14-2005, 06:28 AM
I'm going as Kagome! My first anime con....cant wait!!

CrimsonNataku
03-20-2005, 11:44 AM
Friday: Rind (Ah! My Goddess, for the photoshoot)
Saturday: Raine (Tales of Symphonia)
Sunday: Not sure yet...

My sister is going as Genis from Tales of Symphonia the same day I'm going as Raine.

Zirofax
03-20-2005, 12:36 PM
I'll being going as:
Zato and Eddie from Guilty Gear
Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece
Ulala from Space channel 5 (not positive about this one yet...)
Trisha Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

Azira
03-20-2005, 01:30 PM
I'm gonna be Lust from FMA]

Demri
03-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah, sure, why not? ^_^

Mm... I'm thinking of bringing Ino from Naruto, Pellegri from Xenosaga, probably SeeD Uniform Quisty from FFVIII, Integra from Hellsing, and definitely EVA from MGS3. I might need to further narrow the list... lol

Liminality
03-21-2005, 01:52 AM
Hidden Mist Momochi Zabuza here ;) well hopefully my costume turns out well ^^

Venator
03-21-2005, 10:57 PM
Yeah, for a quick update, now that I've actually neared completion... I'm going to be Naruto on Friday and Sunday, and Hige from WR on Saturday. *points to sig*

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, especially all you Naruto people (yay for Ino-chan and Zabuza)! ^_^ Can't wait!

sheepsarai
03-22-2005, 12:07 PM
Hmmm... time constraints! *dies* My warrior rikku is barely started... im thinking of pulling plans for it and throwing together something simpler. What do u all think? I mean i do already have Songstress Rikku almost done, think its safer for ones sanity to push of warrior for another con?

SketchCreations
03-22-2005, 12:34 PM
yeah... i'm feeling the pressure of getting things done... mainly cause i'm aiming for two weeks before the con. eep!

NefertariVivi
03-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Meh.. Changed my cosplay again.. Gonna be Hotaru from Sailor Moon S in her Black outfit&I might pull out last years Sanji from One Piece costume, 'cuz I can't get enough of that Pink Apron.. xp

Pliskin
03-22-2005, 08:38 PM
MGS3 Big Boss, and maybe I'll bring my MGS2 Snake.

My Episode 2 Obi-Wan is another possible, although it'll probably just be big boss, provided I can get the costume to a point where I feel comfortable in it.

VirtualPlay
03-23-2005, 01:14 AM
Well, as you can see in my sig, I'm going as Junpei (the l33t ninj4 from MegaTokyo) and Nakuru Akizuki (alter ego of Ruby Moon from CardCaptor Sakura). If I can't find a third cosplay in time, I'll probably do Nakuru a second day because I'm working so hard to get it together.

niphrodel
03-24-2005, 12:51 AM
wow, my cosplay plans have changed a lot in the past month... now I'm spending Friday dressed as Orochimaru with a friend who's doing Kabuto, and then Saturday as Rock Lee, and Sunday as Asuka (plugsuit) ^^ Ahh, the new-found Naruto-obsession has taken its hold...

niphrodel
03-24-2005, 12:52 AM
yeah... i'm feeling the pressure of getting things done... mainly cause i'm aiming for two weeks before the con. eep!

Dude you just KNOW you're gonna end up doing it two days before the con XDDD

greg_bianchi
03-24-2005, 12:59 AM
wow, my cosplay plans have changed a lot in the past month... now I'm spending Friday dressed as Orochimaru with a friend who's doing Kabuto, and then Saturday as Rock Lee, and Sunday as Asuka (plugsuit) ^^ Ahh, the new-found Naruto-obsession has taken its hold...
Gah! So have mine! v_v;; Lol. I have a lot to do... I have a Dark Chii crossplay to make, and I'm going to try and do that this week. (Wish me luck!) And I'm not going to be able to get my Unknown to this convention, because of reasons that are messed up, so I had to buy one from Abbyshot, inorder to even get one! And it won't be here for another month and like 15 days or somthing close to that... Guh... But I'll have my Squall with me! But the one I really have to get done is the Chii... He-he, I need that for a picture with some people. Arrg... I have so much to do, with so little time...

Blue Sasarai
03-24-2005, 01:58 AM
MGS3 Big Boss, and maybe I'll bring my MGS2 Snake.

My Episode 2 Obi-Wan is another possible, although it'll probably just be big boss, provided I can get the costume to a point where I feel comfortable in it.

oooh i hope i get pics of your mgs costumes ^^ yay big boss n snake XD

SketchCreations
03-24-2005, 08:29 AM
Dude you just KNOW you're gonna end up doing it two days before the con XDDD

Dont' have that luxury. i'm giving up internet (except when i'm at work) video games, and tv right now. hopefully that'll aid in getting this stuff done. and i'm trying to finish up stuff for my artist table....hmm..maybe i bit off more than i could chew. -Sketch

niphrodel
03-24-2005, 10:27 AM
Dont' have that luxury. i'm giving up internet (except when i'm at work) video games, and tv right now. hopefully that'll aid in getting this stuff done. and i'm trying to finish up stuff for my artist table....hmm..maybe i bit off more than i could chew. -Sketch

I'm impressed O_o Well, best of luck to ya XD

sheepsarai
03-24-2005, 11:44 AM

thats hardcore commitment! Yes unfortunaltely i think i was overly ambitious with my planning aswell and have had to take a step back and reanalyze things so my line up has changed a lil bit. Line up to be announced when Im feeling more confident about completeion!

Pliskin
03-24-2005, 11:53 AM
oooh i hope i get pics of your mgs costumes ^^ yay big boss n snake XD

I should be easy to find, I'll be walking around with a Kaolla Su, lol.

SketchCreations
03-24-2005, 12:51 PM
thats hardcore commitment! Yes unfortunaltely i think i was overly ambitious with my planning aswell and have had to take a step back and reanalyze things so my line up has changed a lil bit. Line up to be announced when Im feeling more confident about completeion!

yeah, silly me. i trying to out-do myself from last year's cosplay coming-out. got the title to try and uphold n' all. haha. well good luck to all of you. -stares at pieces of costume then looks at calender- *whimper*

General_Beatrix
03-24-2005, 02:24 PM
-stares at pieces of costume then looks at calender- *whimper*

*feels the exact same way*

greg_bianchi
03-24-2005, 04:25 PM
*feels the exact same way*
I agree... I haven't even STARTED mine yet, let alone buy the fabric! Ugh... I have a lot to do.

Demri
03-24-2005, 04:44 PM
Hehe, I almost hate to jinx myself, but I feel pretty good about getting costumes done for AnimeBoston. It's a very, very strange feeling... lol!

greg_bianchi
03-24-2005, 04:49 PM
Hehe, I almost hate to jinx myself, but I feel pretty good about getting costumes done for AnimeBoston. It's a very, very strange feeling... lol!
Yeah, I bet I'll be able to get my costume done too, but it's running close... ^^;;

Opera Phantom
03-24-2005, 05:31 PM
I agree... I haven't even STARTED mine yet, let alone buy the fabric! Ugh... I have a lot to do.

I just bought my fabric today, but can't start it because my sister doesn't know how to use her new machine yet! :waaaah:

greg_bianchi
03-24-2005, 05:46 PM
I just bought my fabric today, but can't start it because my sister doesn't know how to use her new machine yet! :waaaah:
My mom has the same problem... Lol, she can't thread her's though! So, I'm just going to hand sew it... It's going to take forever... Lots of sewing...

Ninjin_Master
04-07-2005, 07:13 AM
Im gonna be Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth and Sara from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (w/ the big MKR and MMPPP groups)

Ishbo
04-07-2005, 10:55 PM
I am going to be Celica from IIDX.

BasharOfTheAges
04-08-2005, 12:19 AM
I'm just putting the finishing touches on my Kakashi outfit, hope to have everything done and together in time, but it's so damn hard to adhere foam to streachy fabric o.o;;

The pics in my gallery show only a taste of the finished product...

better get my ass in gear, heh.

[edit]
Woot! i am done with all the stuff i was working on... assuming my MIA items come in on time, my total is around $750 for this costume. I have to stop spending so much :)

Naiomi
04-08-2005, 12:20 AM
I'll be a gaint Moo-chan (2ft by 2ft head, 1ft by 2 1/2ft feet ect.) Plushie.

<--- The green frog-thing

I wonder if that girl who maulglomped me at CCon will be there. At least this time I'll have padding. XD.

Gyunyuu
04-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Alphonso elric.

Putrocca
04-09-2005, 09:09 AM
It's set now... I'm going to be K from Gravitation and the rest of the masquerade craftsmanship judging crew are going to do Nittle Grasper. Hope you all don't mind being judged at gunpoint... though honestly Seguchi is probably scarier than I am...

SketchCreations
04-09-2005, 03:35 PM
You haven't seen me yet

Goggle
04-10-2005, 05:34 PM
There's only a chance I'll go, but if I do, I'll be Irvine from Final Fantasy 8.

Dewy
04-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Okies~ My final plan is looking like this @_@ :

Sango (Travel) :- Inuyasha
Meroko - Full Moon wo Sagashite
Eclair - Kiddy Grade
Misha - Pita Ten

When I wear them depends on when the rest of the groups I'm in are going to be in costume. ^^;;

rei_hino
04-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Finally, since the con is like 3 weeks away, my final costume list is down to this:
Saturday-Tohru Honda (Fruits basket)
Pfft! I'm only going for one day! Thanks Ma =_= It was crazy; from the beginning my friends and I chose Fruits Basket for Friday, then for Saturday we would do a FFX-2 cosplay of Psych'er Rikku, Yuna and Paine. Then it changed to Revolutionary Girl Utena due to budget issues. Then it split up into three groups and I was gonna do a Paradise Kiss cosplay. So Basically, it is just Tohru^^ My costume's almost done, I need the blue stripes, redues on the cuffs, and finish the skirt. I also need to get me some knee-highs^^

animelover630
04-11-2005, 04:15 PM
T_T Anime Boston is so close, I can hear rabid fangirls squealing.

I haven't really started my costume yet. I procrastinate waaaay too much T_T I'm gonna be up all Thursday night (yea, thurs. before AB Friday) trying to finish. Yeaaaaa. That sounds good.

Anyway, I'm going to (hopefully) be Chichiri. There seems to be a major lack of Fushigi Yugi this year. Oh well.

Love and peace. ^_^x

cutiehoneylaura
04-11-2005, 04:56 PM
this will be my first time cosplaying, and im going all out,
im doing cutie honey's white outfit http://masay70.blog.ocn.ne.jp/foundation/ha-thumb.jpg
a pleather b b hood from marvel vs. capcom http://www.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/15177-SA08-main.jpg
and this pink chii THING that my bf picked out http://www.animegalleries.net/album/57/img/196
this is my first time doing this, do you think you guys can tell me if they are ok to wear at the con?

Poisonous Intent
04-11-2005, 05:15 PM
My tentative costume list since it keeps changing:

Marller - Ah! My Goddess
Shinya- [Garden PV] Dir En Grey.

Definately

Princess Pluto - Sailor Moon Manga
Amano Shiva - FF5

rhichan
04-11-2005, 08:36 PM
I'll be doing Skuld from Ah My Goddess!, Puchiko from Di Gi Charat, and Chibi Usa from Sailor Moon. (Various versions for all.)

sheepsarai
04-11-2005, 08:55 PM
My costume list is as follows...

Songstress Rikku
Chiyo Chan

and im unsure of my thirrd, im thinking maybe an original outfit for rikku inspired by caitsith... yes that makes me happy...

Ali
04-12-2005, 12:26 AM
I think I'll be doing Lady Une (Gundam Wing), Saionji (Utena), and Holy Bell (AMG). I'm thinking I might dive into my Witch Hunter Robin for a little while, too, because I don't plan to stay a half-naked angel for very long. : )

Serrovin
04-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Ill be attending in my rare hunter outfit, though its not yet complete... :sulk:
lucky for me there's more than one format for the rare hunter costume, so i can change between duelist hunter and street hunter when i get tired of wearing the duel disk...

I would have liked to have had more time and funds to get more outfits put together, but owell, theres always next year... :rolleyes:

prplefrost
04-12-2005, 02:07 PM
I'm cosplaying as the red mage from Disgaea:Hour of Darkness and the plain schoolgirl version of Chise from Saikano. I would've gone all out and done the wings and the machinery but I'm afraid my budget couldn't handle it ^.^;

Dagger
04-14-2005, 12:56 PM
Wow, I haven't posted in a while. Anyway, I'm not exactly sure what my cosplay plans are going to be. A lot has changed from my original plans. But I do know that at some point I'm going to be Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3. Also, we're doing a RE4 group for the Masquerade, which I am being Leon for, if I get the costume done, that is.

I also have my Squall, Aeris, and Garnet costumes that I'm not sure if I'll be wearing. I'll probably be Squall though at least for a little while. I might be Garnet for the FF photoshoot.

Eigwayne
04-17-2005, 02:39 PM
This is probably when everyone's last-minute change of plans kicks in, huh? ^_^

I'll be Drain Away Kyo on Friday. Here's hoping I can get my voice polished enough to do some karaoke! (I've been losing it because of stress at work >< )
And Saturday and Sunday is Gravitation and Matantei Loki, but I don't remember which day is which ^^;;; I'm still doing Ryuichi and Heimdall. Nagi from Weiss Kreuz is the only one I've dropped.

Liminality
04-20-2005, 07:37 PM
i just hope i get the urge to finish my costume. i kinda lost the urge when i saw it wasn't turning out as well as i'd like lol. my comtemplation is wether i should just go with no costume and have it be easier for my first time, or kick myself in the butt and get going and actually be a part of things going on and have more fun

greg_bianchi
04-20-2005, 08:04 PM
i just hope i get the urge to finish my costume. i kinda lost the urge when i saw it wasn't turning out as well as i'd like lol. my comtemplation is wether i should just go with no costume and have it be easier for my first time, or kick myself in the butt and get going and actually be a part of things going on and have more fun
I say finish your costume! It's always good to finish them, and you'll feel better about it in the end. ^_^

Chopper
04-22-2005, 12:29 AM
One more week to go for AB. Hope everyone will have their costume(s) finished.
I'm cosplaying Arashi from Paradise Kiss. Just need to find a light enough chain for his piercing and I'm done.

Guardian_Lulu
04-22-2005, 11:40 AM
im going as lulu from ffx for friday and sat. and then im thinking of making a quick costume of that girl from the grudge and doing that on sun.

Venator
04-22-2005, 12:54 PM

Yeah, I'd also recommend finishing it. My first year of Anime Boston, I didn't do any cosplay, and seriously kicked myself for it, afterward. You may not necessarily want to schedule yourself for every photoshoot and event, but it's always fun to just walk around, get a few compliments, and take photos with other cosplayers from your series/ fans who love your character.

In general, I almost feel more comfortable in cosplay than mundane clothes at conventions... It's hard to explain. But, at any rate, I'd say you should definitely try to get it done.

Oh, and as a side note (in keeping with the actual topic of the thread), my Hige and Naruto are both 99.9% done, with just a couple alterations to go. So, I'll be showing up in those, probably Naruto on Friday and Sunday, and Hige on Saturday. Can't wait to see everybody there!

Liminality
04-22-2005, 01:34 PM
well its more that i tried to go too extravagent for my first one, and thats turning out to be the wrong thing to to lol. Especially when i don't know exactly what i'm doing and am a perfectionist when it comes to art things i do. I just now have soo much stuff to do to finish it.

SketchCreations
04-22-2005, 01:38 PM
felt the same way last year with my first cosplay. and i feel a little bit the same with this years though i know more. i do the extravagent thing too. good luck.

Guardian_Lulu
04-23-2005, 06:52 AM
i think you should really finish it. if you want an example of a perfectionist look at me ive been trying to do my costume for a year now XD i was actually supost to wear it last year AB's but i didnt even scratch the surface with anything cause i didnt even have a sewing machine also had no idea wat to do. just finish it trust me it'll be worthwhile when you wear it on the con ^-^

Vitamin T
04-24-2005, 12:06 AM
Hmmm... time constraints! *dies* My warrior rikku is barely started... im thinking of pulling plans for it and throwing together something simpler. What do u all think? I mean i do already have Songstress Rikku almost done, think its safer for ones sanity to push of warrior for another con?

I know the feeling. The characters I was going to cosplay as first planned changed when I cut my long hair in December. Then I had a new list of characters to cosplay. But, due to bad timing and difficulty finding just the right patterns, I had to scrap those concepts (for this year anyway) too.
I will have one pretty new character to cosplay. Fairly obscure but a lot of fun.

Crimson Tears
04-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Probably wear my Rosette costume again.

You Rosette costume is amazing! You're costume is one of a couple of reason I'm inspired to go as Chrono at AB 06 ^_^ I hope you don't mind if i put you on my buddy list. I really hope to see you at Anime Boston, I wanna see what that costume looks like up close and in person, will you be at the cosplay.com photoshoot? Maybe we could meet up there, if you want to ^_^

As for me (getting back to the topic of the thread) I'll actually be cosplaying as an orginal character his name is Keon Mikado, he's from an anime which I'm currently working on. You can actually check out the symbol that's going to be stiched on my bulletrpoof vest (its just the carrier really :P) the link is in my sig. I'll see y'all at the photoshoot

Edit: Dur! I should at least give the name ^_^

Tenjou
04-24-2005, 05:14 PM
This is most likely my final costume schedule:
Friday:
hide [depends on whether or not it's finished in time]
Saturday:
Morning: Artemis from Sailormoon
Afternoon: Fiore from the Sailormoon R Movie
Masquerade: Makoto Kino from Sailormoon Stars
Dance: regular clothes
Sunday:
Morning [Sailormoon photobooth]: Fiore
Rest of the day: Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket

Kaoru27Umi
04-25-2005, 09:58 PM
Konnichiwa!
I'm gonna be cosplaying Aisha from Outlaw Star and Madlax from Madlax!
I'm not sure exactly what days each outfit is gonna be on... but look for me! (^_^)

Liminality
04-26-2005, 12:20 AM
ooo an Aisha ^^. i'll have to keep an eye out for aisha heh.

and yeah i'm workin on my costume, i'm hoping it will actually get finished.

lialia
04-26-2005, 12:29 AM
lets see i have

fridaynight :Sailor Aluminum Siren
sat day: gate from ah my goddess
sat night: either human luna (one last time) or pink artbook miaka
sun: TEEN GirL SquAd teh roxorss1!!11 cheerleader

Starlightslk
04-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Yay, I just finished my Ran (Detective Conan) costume that I have been working on since February! ^_^

As of right now, it looks like my costume schedule is as follows (all is subject to change):

Friday:
Escaflowne Photo Station Time (If I am able to go) - Hitomi Kanzaki (Escaflowne The Movie)
For the majority of the day - Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)
Possibly, if need be - Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha)

Saturday:
Inuyasha Photo Station Time - Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha)
For the majority of the day (possibly) - Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)
Masquerade - Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha)

Sunday:
For Cosplay Chess, and the rest of the day as well - Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha)

Wicked
04-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Heading over to Boston soon. My first ever cosplay lineup

Friday - EGL maid dress
Saturday - Samara/Sadako from The Ring/Ringu
Sunday - Possibly Ginny Weasley of Harry Potter series

No anime! Wow..I took the easy way out on making costumes.