PDA

View Full Version : Yami no matsuei cosplayers for AWA

evenstar1
08-10-2004, 12:45 PM
hey, my group and i are going as yami on friday. i was just wandering how many others there will be and if we could possibly get together for a mini photoshoot or something.

Flowery
08-10-2004, 07:34 PM

evenstar1
08-10-2004, 11:17 PM
that would be great. our tsuzuki is actually going as femmy version as well. we are all going to be attached with red ribbons to renact that scene. it should be interestin to see how we will all be able to walk around.lol. also the hisoka with me and i our renacting the DIP!hehe. i just hope i don't drop her lol.

Relosia
09-16-2004, 12:53 AM
Indeed, it shall be interesting.

I just wanted to skim this board, cause it was the first-- one I had ran into that mintoned the AWA.

Well, it is to bad I will be unable to come in costume this year. I do not have one at this time, and it is really to late. Expesically with the lack of money too. I am using all that I have to just go to the Con. I am hoping by next year I may have one. Most likly I shall. At the time, I am curently looking for someone with an Extra Rose Ball ticket. I have just gotten an Ball gown, for the Rose Ball. But, I was too late, they are sold out. So, if you know anyone with one.. please AIM me at Reloisa, or RelenaJCW. Yahoo Message me at.. mbaksra@yahoo.com or even MSN Message me at relosia@msn.com or you may E-mail me at Valosia@aol.com.

Either way, you will be a life savor.

Thanks! Have a Great Dat!!!!!!!!