PDA

View Full Version : Angel Sanctuary Gathering

Isis Ishtar
08-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Mmmmm~Kay! I think we've finally decided that we're gonna be doing an official (err, or not >_>; ) Angel Sanctuary group for Ohayocon 2005!!

So far we have me as Jibrille, Obscurity as Michael, Saria as Kira, and I think that's it for now ^^;; So please, post if you're interested!!

0bscurity
09-15-2004, 07:02 PM
Eeeee, no one's replied! *is sad*

I just have some news from the home front...I've got a couple of friends who want to do Alexiel and Doll, but they're both not quite sure if they're going or not. The Alexiel is more likely than the Doll I'd say. Also, another friend of mine might be going as Kurai, though she probably won't be directly affliated with the group, we can still steal her for pictures if we want to.

<< Yeah..That's about it.

BountyBebopLuva
09-15-2004, 11:44 PM
I'm doing a Setsuna for SugoiCon and if you'd like, I can bring him to OhayoCon? Yes? ^^

0bscurity
09-16-2004, 07:05 PM
xDD That'd be awesome! If everything goes according to plan, Maple and I will be bringing Mika and Jib' to Sugoi as well..I think we might have some other people there too...But I'm not sure. I'll have to check with Maple.

^__^ Anyhow, we'd love to have you.

BountyBebopLuva
09-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Yippie! Sounds like funness

0bscurity
09-19-2004, 12:19 PM
Ok, now, Maple correct me if I'm wrong here, but it looks like our current line up is...

Setsuna - BountyBebopLuva
Sara - Loki-sama
Alexiel - One of 0bscurity's friends (Hopefully)
Doll - Another of 0bscurity's friends (Possibly)
Gabriel - MapleCroix
Michael - 0bscurity
Kira/Lucifer - Saria
Seviotharte - Yui
Katou - Ayaka(?)
Zaphkiel - Lelio(?)

Does that look about right? o_O

We're still looking for everyone else. And doubles are more than welcome.

Loki-sama
09-19-2004, 03:02 PM
I'm a definite. I already finished making Sara's skirt so...that will be up when pictures come around.

0bscurity
09-19-2004, 05:02 PM
Awesome. ^__^ I'll take the ? away from your name then.

BountyBebopLuva
09-19-2004, 10:42 PM
seeing how I'm doing Setsuna for MCCC (motor city comic con) he will be coming to both Sugoi AND Ohayo.. I'm a definite!

Isis Ishtar
09-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Whoa....I haven't been keeping track of this thread very well now have I >_>;

But yay...that list looks good ^____^ And you can add Yui (and a possible Ayaka) to the list too ^___^

And and and everybody....if you can get your costumes done for Sugoi, we're gonna get together a bit there too <3

Wheee, good luck!!!

BountyBebopLuva
09-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Setsuna is going to SugoiCon, huzzah!

0bscurity
10-07-2004, 06:17 AM
Oook, sorry about the long dely, but I think I got the list pretty much updated. ^^

Ayvina
10-07-2004, 12:00 PM
nyu, I would love to go to SugoiCon as well, but I won't have my Alexiel Costume done by then, gomen. I do hope you all have fun though. *smiles* I'll see you all at OhayoCon ^^

Saria
10-23-2004, 08:07 PM
Rawr. This pretty much died, so I'mma bring it back to life, and stuff. :3 And since Natalie ( Isis Ishtar, ) didn't post that one post, she posted everywhere, maybe I shall help her, and post it here. ^__^

Stolen from her LJ, she wrote it. <.< She's special.

'We have almost a full main cast for the Angel Sanctuary photoshoot!! All of a sudden, people are randomly wanting to join that had actually been interested all along and just didn't say anything (Anna and Laura xD). So at the moment we have....

Jibrille - Me
Michael - Megan/_michael_sama/Obscurity
Uriel - Ashley/hemuloki_sama
Raphael - Dana/Kokorono (I think)
Lucifer - Sarah/Saria
Katou - Ayaka/ayakasan
Setsuna - Bounty
Sara - Laura/Aikoe
Alexiel - Ayvina
Kurai - Anna/neverattained/Ryoanji
MadHatter/Belial - AngelMeatPie
Sevotharte - Yui/ensui

As you can see, we don't have a Rosiel and/or Katan yet.....and I think all of us would really love it if we had one (or the other)! And other characters that we still need (that are important enough to be listed):

**Rosiel
**Katan
*Adam Kadamon
*Metatron
*Kira
*Arachne
*Zaphkiel
Voice
Noise
Raziel
Doll
MoonLil
Kyrie

The star-ed characters are the ones we want the most at this point, so if you're interested, please consider those characters first! Thanks so much!

And we're thinking of doing a walk-on, pose, walk-off thing for the Masquerade....because none of us really wanna do a skit, but we kind of want to enter the contest....and it'd actually look pretty cool to have a hgue group up there, regardless on if they act out a skit or not. Ashley's already said she won't be able to be in it though, so we're not sure at this point if we really wanna do this or no. Give me your input guys!!!

I can't believe we already have so many people for this!! And to think I never thought we'd get past 5 =P Thanks to everyone who's contributing to it and spreading the word....and please do keep spreading it, for I think it may be very much possible to get all of the characters listed by January at the rate we're going ^____^'

Some of this possibly changed, by now.. so sorry if any of this is wrong. e.e All I know is that our Zaphkiel dropped out.

And if you want to keep track of us, join the Ohayocon forum, if you haven't already, and our thread that we most likely use more then this one is: here. (http://ohayocon.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=368&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0) o.o;;;

BountyBebopLuva
10-24-2004, 12:42 AM
Oh! I can't WAIT for this.. honestly!

Ayvina
10-24-2004, 01:39 AM
This is going to be so much fun ^^ *hums happily*

Saria
10-24-2004, 08:18 AM
I know~! So much fuuuun! ^____^ I'mma bring Chii ears, and run around as a Chii Lucifer, for some of the time. >_> And I'm passing out 'ebil' muffins. XD

Loki-sama
10-24-2004, 11:29 PM
Chi Lucifer? Oh my...

Saria
10-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Scary, isn't it? n_n

BountyBebopLuva
10-25-2004, 09:18 PM
;_; I'm scared

Janayia Jade
10-27-2004, 12:54 PM
Hi! I'm planning to head up to OhayoCon for the first time this year and I'm taking my members from Cosplay Club here at Purdue University with me :D (Or die trying)

Anywho, I have a Doll costume that I'm planning on bringing and I would love to be in your group, although I'll most likely only be around for a photo
shoot (If you guys are having one?). Hope to see you guys there! ^_^

Ayvina
10-27-2004, 01:56 PM
Oooo ^^ Yay ^^ Someone to be Doll! Wootness! *dances happily*

Saria
10-27-2004, 04:43 PM
YAAAAAAAY! We would luff to have ya for the Photoshoot. :3 Waiii, Natalie shall be haaapppyyyy. ^___^

Isis Ishtar
10-27-2004, 05:52 PM
Eee, awesome! Yep, we're doing a photoshoot sometime Saturday afternoon, so we'd love to have you ^.^ Thanks!

Janayia Jade
10-27-2004, 06:16 PM
Awesome! ^_^ I'll be sure to be there!

_eden_
11-14-2004, 07:35 PM
Dude, I signed up for cosplay.com JUST to respond to this thread XD. I would LOVE to be your Rosiel n.n

Maybe I can force my friend to be someone, too >>; We'll see. But yeah. Sign me up for Rosiel <3

Isis Ishtar
11-14-2004, 10:31 PM
Yay, Rosiel! You're in then ^^

tiara_fora_halo
11-15-2004, 06:01 PM
Sorry to bug anyone will this but I have been reading the thread interested but I am a little confused. For which con is the AS photoshoot? Is it for Ohayocon or Sugoicon?

Isis Ishtar
11-16-2004, 12:43 AM
The main big photoshoot is for Ohayocon, but a few of us will be at Sugoi too....me (Jibrille), two Kiras, a Sara, a Setsuna....and I think that's it....but I see you have MadHatter planned for Saturday at Sugoi, so we should definitly get together for a few pics then too ^^

tiara_fora_halo
11-16-2004, 09:57 AM
Sounds good to me. Where at Sugoi would we meet for photos?

Are they taken in the hotel/convention center?

Isis Ishtar
11-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Hmmm, actually, the hotel across the street from the con has an awesome "8-story tropical atrium" that we were hoping to do our mini-photoshoots in, so we'd probably meet somewhere at the con, then go on over to the atrium (across the street at The Embassy Suites).

Not sure when we would meet, but it'd definitly be on Saturday. The best lace would be in front of the little lounge in the main convention hotel (the Mariott) which is the most noticeable landmark (you'll see it, I promise ^^; ). I'll have to talk to the other group members about it, but maybe around...3 or so on Saturday? Although it'd depend on what else was going on. If you want, I can PM you my cell number so you can get ahold of me if you'd like.

tiara_fora_halo
11-16-2004, 03:54 PM
Sounds good to me. I do have one request. I doubt I will be able to go over to the other hotel unless our room is there only because I am in a group and I don't think they will like the idea of splitting up that far (we split up while we are in the convention building and Mariott.) I don't want to ruin your inspiration but so I get to enjoy a little photoshoot time, can we try to take a few pictures in the Mariott. Anyway is okay, even the atrium place you were talking about to meet will work for me, but just for a few pictures since I won't be able to go outside of the building.

At least that is how it looks for the time being. At the con I can check with my group and tell you then how it looks but I was wondering if we could just do a few in the Mariott and then I'll leave and the rest can continue on to the other hotel for the rest of the photos.

Hikaru0
12-05-2004, 04:20 AM
can there be doubles? ^^;

Loki-sama
12-05-2004, 04:39 PM
Nope, we love doubles.

Isis Ishtar
12-06-2004, 01:36 AM
"Nope, we love doubles."? O_____o;;

Um, yeah, there can be doubles ^^;;;

And we no longer have a Lucifer and one of our Alexiels can't afford it, so anyone wanna take their place (at least for the Lucifer, we have another Alexiel....hopefully x.x )?

Isis Ishtar
12-19-2004, 03:40 PM
Eeeeks, our Kurai won't be able to get her costume done you guys! So anyone up to doing Kurai now? ;_____; We also need a Lucifer too...