PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot Notices (Naruto and J-Rock)

RyuichiNG
08-11-2004, 12:45 AM
Hewo! This is a thread for those of you interested in a J-Rock PHOTOSHOOT! Anyone who was at BAAF03 will recognize me as the coordinator for that J-Rock phothsoot (indies Mana). If you are interested, please post with the following information

Character/Artist
Band you are from (I will most likely know, but whatever) and what PV/Photoshoot your costume is from.
What your name/alias is
What days you are going to AB05

Once I get some people, We can all work out a schedule and stuff.

~Bethany.

Current Lists:

J-Rock Photoshoot:

Joanna (FragileKero) as Frontiers AYA from Psycho le Cemu
Myself (Bethy-chan) as Ruka from Naitomea
Lindsay/Lindz (off user) as Mana (Gardenia) from Malice Mizer

YuriJinnai
08-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Hello! I am interested in the Naruto photoshoot ^_^ I will be cosplaying as Itachi. We need a new Naruto thread, because the one currently was started last year ^_^; See you at AB!

FragileKero
08-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Hiya!!
Ummm well I'm def interested in doing the J-Rock photoshoot. I'll be cosplaying Fronteirs AYA and a full Psycho group. My name is Joanna and I'll be going all days to AB, even Thurday. So I'll be available any day!

RyuichiNG
08-29-2004, 09:25 AM
Here's the problem. At this time, I am retiring the option of a Naruto Photoshoot. Because there seems to be a lack of interest. For the J-Rock Photoshoot, I still know of a pbunch of people interested, but undecided on what they are wearing.

TO those poeple, please let me know once you have decided. I need your info! ^_^

Also note that I will not be cosplaying Haku anymore for this year. I have changed my mind and am now cosplaying as an EGL Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura. This is also another part of why I am cancelling the Naruto Photoshoot. Please note: It's not up to me anymore to organize this Naruto Photoshoot. I'm sorry to those who have already signed up. Feel free to organize one on your own or whatever.

THank you for your time and patience

Golgo M.
08-31-2004, 10:31 AM
Here's the problem. At this time, I am retiring the option of a Naruto Photoshoot. Because there seems to be a lack of interest. For the J-Rock Photoshoot, I still know of a pbunch of people interested, but undecided on what they are wearing.

I think there is interest in a Naruto photoshoot. There's a good eight months until Anime Boston 2005. Give it a little time, then bring it up again.

RyuichiNG
08-31-2004, 10:52 AM
I think there is interest in a Naruto photoshoot. There's a good eight months until Anime Boston 2005. Give it a little time, then bring it up again.

Well that isn't the only issue. I have moved my Naruto cosplay to a different con. I mean, someone can still do a Naruto Photoshoot... I just have decided not to host it. The J-Rock photoshoot is still on however.

I'm really truly sorry for any inconvenience and to the people who have shown an interest. Maybe someone else will organize a Naruto photoshoot for you? ::hint hint:: lol

AlucardsDracula
02-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Mn,I have a question. I don't know if this would be considered able to participate in your photoshoot. My friends and I are going as characters from Alice and Wonlerland, but we twisted the designs to be original, inspired by Harajuku girls. Would that be considered street fashion? o.O;

RyuichiNG
02-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Mn,I have a question. I don't know if this would be considered able to participate in your photoshoot. My friends and I are going as characters from Alice and Wonlerland, but we twisted the designs to be original, inspired by Harajuku girls. Would that be considered street fashion? o.O;

Sure. I actually might have to hand of a j-rock shoot to someone else or let AB handle it in the Cosplay room. Mainly because I don't know if my SEEK cosplay will be finished. I will have my mana worst comes to worst though.

But you're more than welcome to come!! It would be cool.

AlucardsDracula
02-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Sure. I actually might have to hand of a j-rock shoot to someone else or let AB handle it in the Cosplay room. Mainly because I don't know if my SEEK cosplay will be finished. I will have my mana worst comes to worst though.

But you're more than welcome to come!! It would be cool.

Thanks. ^.^