PDA

View Full Version : Another one!

Luna
06-21-2002, 08:25 PM
Yup! I am new! New to this board and new to the cosplay...
Cosplayed for the first time at Fanime Con this year - got addicted right away...Scaaaary! Expensive little hobby, I must tell ya...but brings so much joy in my life!
Trying to work on the new costumes for AX next month...:rolleyes: It's hard to make them, but it's even harder to make a choice - what character I want to cosplay as????
My opinion is changing like the weather in Bay Area - lol, did you notice that we have hot day, then cold day for like 2 months already???? Same with my cosplay - I pick one character one day, then watch new anime and change my opinions completely...:thumbsup: Oh, well....
Ok, back to work!

Greetings to all and good luck on YOUR cosplay!

Luna

Ranma Saotome
06-21-2002, 09:22 PM
Welcome and good luck! ^^

Ayaka
06-22-2002, 12:28 AM
Hi and welcome! *gives Pocky* AX will be my second time cosplaying at a con, too. ^^ I hear you about choosing . . . OO I've chosen now, I just have to get everything done! *dies* Thanks for the good luck, I could use it; so I'll throw some back your way too. ^^

Tenshi
06-22-2002, 12:01 PM
Ohh, I know how you feel about changing cosplay ideas. . .there's ALWAYS something new running around in my crazy head! Well. . .here's a welcoming gift for you: a plushie! Have fun!

Quies
06-22-2002, 12:25 PM
welocme! i've never cosplayed before, but i plan to go to a-kon so i need to chose, it's sooo hard to do so!

Scoti
06-22-2002, 01:56 PM
Greeting Luna!

Luna
06-22-2002, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome * takes Pocky and Plushie* Yay, Yay! SO cute, SO tasty!!!
Got to remember to pack a lots of Pocky for the AX. Some for me, and some to give out to nice people! :-)

Legato/Machan
06-23-2002, 08:47 PM
Hi and Welcome Luna!!!!
All that I can give is this *gives you some quindin (brazilian candy)*

kisses

Legato/Machan

Philia Philis
06-24-2002, 09:52 PM
Hello, Luna! Welcome to the forum! ^^ My name is Erin. *hands her a Peppermint Pattie*
Ahh, you're going to AX?? Yay yay! ^^ Maybe I will get to meet you, then! Whee! :D
It IS awfully hard to choose characters. My "future costumes" list just keeps getting longer and longer and longer. Wahhhh. ;_;

Yami Kuroneko
06-25-2002, 12:10 PM
Hiya Luna! Welcome to the boards! I'm Yami, the designated catgirl of this board. I truly hope you enjoy your stay here, please take my simple present as a token of my niceynesss...o.o; *Hands Luns a Sakura Blossom* Sayonara!
=^-^=

All Hail The Kitty,
Yami Kuroneko :thumbsup:

Ichigo_Chan
06-25-2002, 12:12 PM
HIYA I'M THE RANDOM CANDY GIRL!!! Heres some random candy for you to partake of *hands her some strawberry bubble gum* BROOM AWAY WHHHHHOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHH