PDA

View Full Version : Oni-Cosplay Mini-Show?

Cherry
08-11-2004, 09:17 PM
So. We were thinking about putting on a little mini-event on Friday... of people cosplaying their favorite demon-type things. :3 So. I Was seeing who all was doing it? I was going to do Meroko from Full Moon Wo Sagashite. Not technically a demon really. She's a shinigami. x.x; Takes souls. So I think that counts.. Right? Right. :x

Think it'd be worth the set-up effort?

HackerEd
08-31-2004, 10:34 PM
The closest I'll be getting to a demon is my Neko Nyaa cospay from PitaTen... and I dun think that counts^^ But I think that this would be a good idea.

jinnai
08-31-2004, 10:54 PM
demon hunter yohko anyone?

ZakuKitty
09-01-2004, 07:39 AM
The closest iI'll be cosplaying to a demon is Ash from Phantom Brave but I believe that he is just a ghost. :P

AkitoSohma
09-08-2004, 02:22 AM
*evil giggle* I shall be the Mazoku (Demon) lord Hellmaster Phibrizo ^__^ My only gripe is that I may or may not have a wig to finish it off. I have short brown hair and...well...Phibby doesn't. Oh well. I know that at least the costume itself will be recognizeable. Am I forgiven? :blubber:

kyandi-chan
09-08-2004, 12:21 PM
a lil demon show would be great! maybe i could be...morrigan? or just a random egl demon chicky? need....vinyl...wings...

Ryo-sama
09-08-2004, 05:58 PM
wheeeeee!!! i think i'll be me!! the FOX DEMON!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

uh, does that count?? haha!

Tenya Muyo
09-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Maybe i'll bring Inu yasha for this (he's part demon!). I may try that idea that you and Gren gave me about the nails. (heh heh, shiny nails.....)

JennyBunny
09-29-2004, 10:09 AM
i'd love too ,and i know a couple friends will have original demon costuems there too... but um... would Morgan Le Fay fromt eh ah my goddess movie count?... it's sorta demony...ish..sorts kinda maybe... :/

kawada_shougo5
09-29-2004, 11:12 AM
I'll be wearing my Gekiai Merry Go Round version of Seek on Friday. He's kind of demon like... I mean he has tentacles strapped to his face and chest. I think a demon gathering would be cool.