PDA

View Full Version : K-Max Media's AN2002 Feature is Released!

Maximum Maxwell
12-10-2002, 05:57 PM
Hi everyone, noticed you have an Anime North forum here and thought you might be interested in this. Annoucing the release of K-Max Media's Anime North 2002 Event Feature. K-Max Media Entertainment returned to this year's Anime North in Toronto, Ontario bringing you exclusive interviews, coverage, TONS of free video clips from the attractions at the show and we covered last year's anime north as well and the 2001 Feature is still up. All free, no ads, just for you. Really. No ads. I also plan on releasing as many clips from the Masquerade as I can. I recorded all 2+ hours from that show.

Needless to say... standing up for that long filming really makes your feet sore. ;)

The Link to it is: http://www.kmaxmedia.com/coverage/2002/an02

Enjoy & let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Kaleem "Maximum" Maxwell

Sion
12-10-2002, 10:39 PM
I like how you do your interviews its really cool ^_^ and the clip all about AN02 with the "Baka..." part made my day LOL

Anyways keep up the good work I cant wait to see more! (Although they take 800 years to load because of my crappy connection *grumble*)

Eriku-san

Maximum Maxwell
12-11-2002, 12:15 AM
Hiya, thanks for the feedback. :D

You could try streaming in 56k if you don't mind a small video window, but there's nothing like good quality clips.

I shall keep going. Still got lots of clips I need to edit. I'll be home for the holidays so It'll give me something to do. Also got some more bodybuilding stuff to put up soon too.

You can always see what is going up next under the section "Coming Up Next..." and the expected date of release.

Maxmaxwell

Sakura
12-11-2002, 03:49 PM
I love your feature! Anime North was really fun and I liked seeing your footage ^^ great job!