PDA

View Full Version : EGL/EGA Tea Party

ProctorSilex
08-12-2004, 10:05 PM
i was thinking about having a tea party at nekocon. unfortunately, neither the hotel nor the convention center will allow outside food. so far the options are:
1) meet at the convention center and go somewhere else. outside might be good, but i don't know what the weather will be like there and then.
2) meet and go to a restaurant or something.
3) have a room party. i might be getting one of the bigger rooms and having another room party anyway, so this might be viable. however, it depends on whether it is allowed and how much any applicable fee would be.

1 and 2 depend on knowing the area, which i do not. i have a friend who might.

please make any suggestions or make your support of such an event known!

madhatterr104
09-05-2004, 09:36 AM
i think its a lovely idea...which day will it be held? im planning on wearing my loli dress on sunday ^^

Yandee16
09-06-2004, 09:20 PM
what does egl/ega stand for?

Infinitywulf
09-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Elegant Gothic Lolita and Elegant Gothic Aristocrat =^ )

ProctorSilex
09-11-2004, 07:39 PM
i was planning on friday night. sunday would be ok, but it'd have to be early (to avoid the check out) or we'd need a place outside the hotel and convention center.

i'm still uncertain where to have it. do any of you know of any locations OUTSIDE the convention center and hotel?

Adrienne
09-11-2004, 09:33 PM
I'd rather go to a restaurant, personally. I've done the picnic thing quite a few times and it is always a pain in the ass. o_O

madhatterr104
09-11-2004, 10:32 PM
i agree..the resturant thing would be fun...what about a loli brunch on sunday..say somewhere between 11am and 1pm?
i don't know what resturants are around that area though o.o time to do some research :P

ProctorSilex
09-12-2004, 12:40 AM
yeah, i'll have to take a look. i'll try starting with yellowpages.com. i'll get back to this later this week.

Kagz
09-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Well I don't have a loli yet but I was planning on making one. I don't think it will be don't in time for the con, but I would love to take pictures of you all at the tea party If you didn't mind a stray Sango to tag along and photograph. ^.^