PDA

View Full Version : Not dead and looking foward to AZ '05

Omittchi
08-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Geez, time sure has flown by! Hey, Great SG...I SO thought I saw you at Otakon! I should have asked cause now that I know you were there I'll bet it was you! And Nixxer...it was great to see you again (if only for a few minutes). :-(
I am looking foward to AZ'05 like crazy. I have an awesome j-rock cosplay planned. I'm already about 50% done with it so compared to last year I'm way ahead of schedule!

GreatSG
08-14-2004, 12:55 AM
Omittchi!! ^_^ You're never on Aim even though I added your address., get on! :p

I wish I had ran into you at Otakon, when and where was it at? If it was saturday you might have seen me sans panties (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Greatsg/Otakon04/mepanties.jpg) although by the time of the Laruku concert I had change into just wearing my Ichi the Killer t-shirt

Planning to throw another caffine/b-day bash. If so, i'll definitely have another fanart for you. :bigtu:

Omittchi
08-15-2004, 06:28 PM
You're right...I'm hardly ever on AIM! I work non stop at tha H.T. (no...not Harris Teeter,lol) Being in retail management means loooooooong hours. I literally had to beg to get time to go to Otakon. But it was worth it cause Laruku RAWKED!!!
I am definitly having another caffeine party! And your Kurama you drew me is up on my wall in my computer room! :-) This time I want you to draw Hisashi for me PLEEEEEEZ! I can't wait to see everyone again! BTW...I have a LJ now.

Kilayi
08-15-2004, 11:16 PM
BTW...I have a LJ now.
Ooh! ooh! Whats your sn? I need to find more friends on there.... :D

I'm Kilayi_S74r, like I am everywhere else :P

GreatSG
08-15-2004, 11:38 PM
This time I want you to draw Hisashi for me PLEEEEEEZ! I can't wait to see everyone again! BTW...I have a LJ now.

You got it! And for good fun i'll throw Jiro in there as well. :bigtu:

Omittchi
08-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Hey! Make it a Teru and Hisashi and I'll make you an extra big yummy cup of coffee! :-)

GreatSG
08-16-2004, 11:49 AM
Hey! Make it a Teru and Hisashi and I'll make you an extra big yummy cup of coffee! :-)

Okay, to bad I don't drink coffee. XD

Omittchi
08-16-2004, 01:03 PM
err...Bawls? Soda? Surely we can find you a good beverage... :)

Kei-Chan
08-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I'm looking forward to AZ '05'. Had loads of fun at '04' being my first american con. I will come back as Keitaro Urashima again, and a few new chars. Haven't seen anybody I really wanna cosplay as, but I am thinking about Dark from DN Angel. Love ya lots people, see ya there.

nixxer
08-20-2004, 09:03 AM
omittchi!!! I was so happy to run into you at otakon, that had to be like an uber rare occurance. I wish we couldve hung out more, but theres always AZ'05! :)
yeah, we need to party at '05 too, mmm bawls, havent had any of that in awhile, I need some caffeine right now, waking up early sucks >.<
Hmm, as far as cosplay goes Im just taking it slowly, I mentioned in another post about cosplaying Ryuichi, I just hope I dont procrastinate so badly that it doesnt get done in time, Im so bad about that...other then that I really have no plans except for the costumes I already have (yay for my extremely great friends who made my costumes :heart: )
We'll so hang out again, maybe we could go out one of the con nights and have a little cosplay dinner party or something, nothing is more fun then going out to eat in costume :D

GreatSG
08-20-2004, 12:03 PM
err...Bawls? Soda? Surely we can find you a good beverage... :)

How about those Hide cds. :bigtu:

Omittchi
08-20-2004, 05:41 PM
How about those Hide cds. :bigtu:

lol...yeah, I did promise you those, didn't I. :-) I swear I'll get them to you!

OMG Nixxer...that's a great idea about dinner. And I'll be cosplaying a certain pink haired J-rocker so I'd LOVE to go show off at a resturant! :jjacks:

tekla
08-22-2004, 04:40 PM
:cries tears of joy:I haven't been here in forever..damn life getting in the way.
I just moved to NC and am going to Animazement if it kills me :P I moved from the chicago area just before all the good cons hit there..now i've just got to think of a costume..lol

GreatSG
08-23-2004, 10:01 PM
lAnd I'll be cosplaying a certain pink haired J-rocker so I'd LOVE to go show off at a resturant! :jjacks:

I hope it's who i'm thinking of, cause my brother might do an improved Toshi next year.

I'm still trying to think up some costume ideas, got a few but i've yet to finalize going through with any of them.

Omittchi
08-24-2004, 06:49 PM
I'll bet your guess is correct concerning my cosplay! :) I'm think of singing "Misery" at karaoke,also.
You're going to do Dr.Hentai again, right??

nixxer
08-25-2004, 10:57 AM
hehehe, Dr.Hentai and his nurses, I wonder if we'll get another bra stuffing show :razz: lol that was funny

GreatSG
08-25-2004, 01:08 PM
I'll bet your guess is correct concerning my cosplay! :) I'm think of singing "Misery" at karaoke,also.
You're going to do Dr.Hentai again, right??

Misery is an awesome song. And i'll definitely be Dr. Hentai again. I'm planning a few improvements to the costume as well. Like adding the words Dr. Hentai to the back of my lab coat and maybe some better eccessories and a new tie.

Kilayi
08-25-2004, 02:33 PM
hehehe, Dr.Hentai and his nurses, I wonder if we'll get another bra stuffing show :razz: lol that was funny
I know I shall be a nurse... and if Sara does it again, you may get another show XD... its all up to her...bustier :P

Omittchi
08-25-2004, 07:02 PM
I am definitly bringing lotsa tissues! Oh yeah... AND a camera! :)

nixxer
08-25-2004, 08:41 PM
yeah, this time for the bday stuff lets bring some knives...I love the spoon of might and all but a knife is just better. hopefully we dont get raided by strange people after the candy again....

Omittchi
08-26-2004, 12:19 AM
Hmmm...ya know...
if we have knives I'll bet no one tries to steal our candy! :devil:

nixxer
08-26-2004, 11:01 AM
hmm, good point...candy, cake, sharp pointy objects, caffeine and otaku, wow its still many months away but already we have the makings of a great party.
anyone know what happened to onnawufei? she needs to join us again.

GreatSG
08-26-2004, 09:55 PM
I'll bring sporks! Lots of sharp, round pointy sporks! That will definitely scare away the candy stealing fiends!
:bigtu:

Evander
08-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Oh man...I can't wait until AZ 05!!! The 04 gig was my first and I had so much fun...I think I shall designate one day to dress as the go go again just for old time's sake, and then the other cosplay stuff...who knows? I am gonna be sure to fit in even more stuff the second time around, and meet even more people, more good times, what!? Love,
-Go Go

P.S. Kilayi, Ava, hollaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Avanon
08-26-2004, 10:22 PM
I am definitly bringing lotsa tissues! Oh yeah... AND a camera! :)

Much gratitude for the supplies! ^_^
I'll definatly be a nurse again so you all can look forward to it ~_^

quadrain61
08-27-2004, 05:29 PM
Oh man funny times at Animazement w00t. *Tears* for the fact it's over. I also can't wait until next year also, with the new laughs and just everything. Omittchi I dunno if I passed you at Otakon.

About the knives......they do sell swords in the dealers room *evil laugh*...lol

I might have to miss the morning of Sunday since graduation is sunday @ 9:00 am. After graduation I'm coming right back to AZ from the Raleigh Civic Center to there and since I won't have time to change I'm gonna have to bust in with Cap and Gown.

Archelon
08-27-2004, 05:33 PM
You can say you're cosplaying a graduating student.

Kilayi
08-27-2004, 06:01 PM
I'll bring sporks! Lots of sharp, round pointy sporks! That will definitely scare away the candy stealing fiends!
you stole my idea :P

But I shall try not to go and make conflicting plans this time around ^^;; It was a complete accident....

GreatSG
08-28-2004, 12:57 AM
you stole my idea :P

I dunno, I like the thought of Ommitchi taking a Katana to a cake ala Galager. XD Wait... I'm gonna have to draw that sometime XD

Omittchi
08-28-2004, 05:53 PM
I dunno, I like the thought of Ommitchi taking a Katana to a cake ala Galager. XD Wait... I'm gonna have to draw that sometime XD

That would be AWESOME!!! :jjacks:
And I have talked to Onnawufei. She will be there also! Yay! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

GreatSG
08-29-2004, 07:19 PM
I can't wait either, Katie, Sara don't jumped to conculsions on the Nurse thing yet, I'm sure you're wanting to do other costumes besides that. ^_^
As for me, i'm starting a mad project to try and find parts to build my own Tom Servo from MST3k, if things get off the bat i'll bring him to the AZ party. :bigtu:

Goddess Cookie
08-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Hey...if katie and sara are going to be nurses then I'll do mine too...maybe a shorter skirt and better shoes...hehe...Maybe I'll be able to bring something to the party this year...hmmmm...

nixxer
08-30-2004, 08:57 AM
weee, sounds like the whole crew will be there, Im really looking forward to this now. *stares at calendar* the days arnt going fast enough. I have like no plans for AZ except this party...hehehe

Kilayi
08-30-2004, 07:58 PM
I have plans to win with MY costume instead of Bob's this year, since I know that somehow, someway, I'm good O_o;;

I am planning Cesia from Dragon KNights, new and improved Chocobo, Soviette, and Nurse.... thats all so far, until we decided on our hugenormous group theme

Omittchi
08-31-2004, 12:04 AM
This is off topic but I'm all proud and want to show off...
Any of you guys wanna journey over to my lj and see my new tattoo?
My lj is teruhisa.

nixxer
08-31-2004, 01:19 PM
wow, thats a awesome tattoo, Ive been meaning to get a tattoo for awhile now yet I keep spending my money on stuff like anime and manga :rolleyes: plus that whole save for con thing...hehehe, but that is inspiring, I want to get a tattoo now, I think I will soon...just gotta get paid first :thumbsup:

Omittchi
08-31-2004, 05:23 PM
I already want another one,lol!
Hey Nixxer...do you have lj? It's been the best way for me to keep in touch with people since I have so little time to be on AIM anymore. And Onnawufei has one too! I'm sure she'd love to hear from you also!

GreatSG
08-31-2004, 10:55 PM
Although i'm not a fan of Tattoos and the like that's pretty rockin. :rockon:
Wouldn't a Muse T-shirt have been just as good? :P

Although now i'm a bit inspiried to get back into painting, so I hope next May you have room for a frame on your wall Omittchi *Nudge Nudge wink wink Saynomore!* :bigtu: cause next years party will be a lot of fun.

Also, hope you won't mind, but i'll be bring a
Friend (http://yuchtar.users4.50megs.com/Tom.jpg) or two (http://www.tlucretius.net/JenWeb/crowtxt.jpg) if I get them built in time. :dance:

Omittchi
08-31-2004, 11:06 PM
NO! A T-shirt isn't enough!! MUST...HAVE...PERMANENT...PROOF....OF...FANDOM...m wah ha ha!
But seriously,I already had one tattoo and I plan to get more. :-P
I'm a tattoo addict! My only real rule is NO NAMES. Like I would have never got one that actually had "Gackt" written anywhere. Only people who are familiar with Gackt even know what my tattoo means. But I know not everybody is into tattoos.
OMG...your two friends are SO welcome to the party,lol! I love those guys! :love:

nixxer
09-01-2004, 10:22 AM
lol, you guys are silly. I dont have a lj actually...nor do I know much about them :thumbsup: Im not home a lot so Im not on aim often either, Im in class right now, learning how to make web pages weeee :D heheh, well teach is teaching again, so I'll cut this short

Kilayi
09-01-2004, 05:56 PM
you all going to go to the CCR meet.....? or did you never join XD

GreatSG
09-01-2004, 11:08 PM
NO! A T-shirt isn't enough!! MUST...HAVE...PERMANENT...PROOF....OF...FANDOM...m wah ha ha!
But seriously,I already had one tattoo and I plan to get more. :-P
I'm a tattoo addict! My only real rule is NO NAMES. Like I would have never got one that actually had "Gackt" written anywhere. Only people who are familiar with Gackt even know what my tattoo means. But I know not everybody is into tattoos.
OMG...your two friends are SO welcome to the party,lol! I love those guys! :love:
Silly, crazy Ommitchi. :p As much as I think I would like a tattoo of Mylene on my arm, I know that when I'm 0, i'll be looking at it and wondering why I have 'Marrie' tattooed. XD

Also, i'm mailing off the money the parts for my Tom Servo this weekend. 200 dollars well spent. :D

nixxer
09-07-2004, 12:30 PM
you all going to go to the CCR meet.....? or did you never join XD
Should the meet ever come closer to me then I'll go...right now my money is tied up, I kinda got a ticket the other day and now I get to pay for that...oh well theres always next time ^_^

Kilayi
09-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Should the meet ever come closer to me then I'll go...right now my money is tied up, I kinda got a ticket the other day and now I get to pay for that...oh well theres always next time ^_^
Well Ookami and I complained, and tried to get a meet for those near Greensboro, but that doesn't help you I'm afraid.... We should all go to the beach next summer :D

nixxer
09-08-2004, 11:35 PM
yes you should...even though I only live an hour away from it myself I dont even go really...but I'll make an exception for you guys :D

Kilayi
09-09-2004, 02:35 PM
yay! I shall try my best then :3

QuickSilver
01-04-2005, 09:24 PM
According to the infamous Con counter : 142 days, 9 hours, 35 minutes, and 59 seconds left till AZ 2005! At least, it was when I wrote this....

TeknoMonkey
01-06-2005, 02:35 AM
Hi everybody. Hard to believe that this much time has passed since I was over there at Animazement 04. How is everyone doing? As for me, I can't wait till Animazement 05, but I have so much to do. I'm currently overseas working out here and doing my thing. I'm looking forward to seeing you all over at Animazement 05 and don't forget to hit the Karaoke if you get a chance. Wish I had costumes though. Oh well. Well take care and stay safe. Ciao.

Omittchi
01-12-2005, 01:52 PM
DUDE! OMG... how are you!?! Long time no talk, although I ask Cha(Eliza) about you often. I hope you remember me. Me and my husband Rob met you at last AZ. You were awesome! Can't wait to see you at next AZ!

TeknoMonkey
01-15-2005, 03:13 AM
Thanks Omittchi. I hope that everyone I've met at all the Animazements I've gone too in the past are doing well and are safe and sound. As for me, work is work and overseas work, is cool, in a way or two. I'm just looking forward to May. If anybody can fast forward me to May, please let me know. Well, got to go and do some more work and stuff. Hope to see you all there. Ciao ciao for now. :)

sincerely,
DJ TeknoMonkey

PS One of my friends is doing a Dollfie Panel too. Don't forget to check that as well at this year's animazement. Ciao :)

SakeNinja2
01-31-2005, 12:48 AM
Technomonkey, dude good to hear from you! The SN crew will be ready for AZ05. I don't think we will go all out with a keg party like last year, but we will sure be having a Thursday pre-con "get together" again. :drink:

nixxer
01-31-2005, 09:12 AM
lol, ah the sakeninjas, the memory of last year still is fresh in my mind, a sakeninja sitting in the hall with a cup of beer talking to me and my friends....and then he would take a drink while forgetting he still had his ninja mask on...this went on for awhile, I dont think he ever really figured out why his beer wasnt making it into his mouth lol, fun times ^_^

Star_Angel
01-31-2005, 09:15 AM
Technomonkey, dude good to hear from you! The SN crew will be ready for AZ05. I don't think we will go all out with a keg party like last year, but we will sure be having a Thursday pre-con "get together" again. :drink:
Yay for the pre-con get-togethers on thursday! Last years was one fun time!

quadrain61
01-31-2005, 02:39 PM

:P Missed it last year. I think I was busy moving three 24 bottles of bawls around :lost:

Kilayi
01-31-2005, 06:03 PM
:P Missed it last year. I think I was busy moving three 24 bottles of bawls around :lost:
And leaving one in our room :P

Omittchi
02-01-2005, 01:32 AM

Can you believe I still have one of those very bottles in my fridge. I just had to keep the last one. Every time I see it I think of AZ. :D

nixxer
02-01-2005, 09:13 AM
mmm bawls, I havent tasted its glorious taste since last AZ...
its going to be great seeing everyone again, and this year Im turning 21(week before AZ too, what great timing :D ), so I may have to stop by and say hi to the sakeninjas for a moment ;) Im thinking of going up thursday night just so I can say hi and go to all those pre-con parties, I dont think I want to miss them.

Omittchi
02-01-2005, 11:04 AM
I hope you come Thursday! Me wants to hang out again! Maybe I should bring that bottle of Bawls for old times sake, lol!

DDR Faery Spice
02-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Phwee! It looks like I started a tradition last year! Maybe this year I'll actually be able to make it to the party I planned with you guys...ulp. Seriously. Stupid choir concert.
ANYWHAT! I've missed you all soooo much, and I'm uber-psyched to see everyone again. I'm only doing two major costumes, but I'm doing so many for other people it's insane. Man, there are so many things I remember from AZ last year. And most of you are in them. Katie, etc., that poster you guys gave me for t3h birfday last year is up in a place of honor on my wall. ^__^ Man, I am SO ready for May!
...plus, mah boyfriend might be coming. and if so, I'm making him cosplay as Shuichi from Gravitation. Cos the lookalike power of shounen-ai cannot be ignored. He's the perfect little Shu-chan!!!!!

fairel
02-01-2005, 06:48 PM
DDR Faery Spice, Stephen and Laura are not planning on comming this year :(

I tried to convince them and even offered them my room to stay in.. but they still don't think they can.

Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else from last year (didn't last year rock??)

Anyways, just thought the fanclub leader should know ;)

quadrain61
02-01-2005, 07:44 PM
And leaving one in our room :P

A little present :bigtu:

Can you believe I still have one of those very bottles in my fridge. I just had to keep the last one. Every time I see it I think of AZ. :D

So shiny and BLUE...lol

nixxer
02-02-2005, 09:57 AM
I hope you come Thursday! Me wants to hang out again! Maybe I should bring that bottle of Bawls for old times sake, lol!

yes, I must come thursday to party with the great Omittchi-sama, it shall be full of great times and much mayhem. :D

DDR Faery Spice
02-02-2005, 02:19 PM
yes, i heard about stephen and laura from chasimus. I've known since thanksgiving or so. But it's still so SAD!!!!! Chase and I are going to try and make them proud. There's a cosplay void that shall need filling. And hey, at least the rest of us have a chance to win the cosplay contest now!

Tri23
02-02-2005, 02:58 PM
And hey, at least the rest of us have a chance to win the cosplay contest now!

You know some may mistake that comment as "motive". Wow.. the seedy competive world of cosplay rears it's ugly head. *imagines stephen and laura going to their mailbox to find a small piece of their sewing machine in an envelope with a cryptic threat enlclosed."

Kilayi
02-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Katie, etc., that poster you guys gave me for t3h birfday last year is up in a place of honor on my wall.
Yay!
By chance, what would you like this time, so we can plan to get it sometime, before we blow our money on costume stuffs x3

oh, and Quadrain: thanks again for that case :heart:

DDR Faery Spice
02-04-2005, 02:42 PM
you don't have to get me anything. I'd love it even if it was just a card from all of you with stick figures on the front. ^_^ I still need to figure out the New Year's gifts I'm getting you guys. AZ is my new year's eve/day. So that last comment doesn't seem as cryptic now. ^_^;

tri23: yep, I so made them do it. No, actually Stephen's in Hawaii and Laura doesn't really want to go if she's not gonna have a kickarse costume done. Sozyeah. And I'm gonna miss them too. They were really nice to me last year, letting me stay in their room Saturday night when I got kicked out of my original room and locked out of the room I had switched into. I owe them.

Tri23
02-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Ok, you said it, so now I have to ask, what happened?!

TeknoMonkey
02-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Hi everybody. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Been busy at work and also on vacation. How's everyone doing? Well I can't wait to hang out with everyone again. Being down and out of the whole anime con scene sucks becuase you don't get to hang out with all the people you've met in the past :(. Thanks for all the support from everybody. It's really helping me out here while I'm doing overseas work. Well got to go and do some more work. Talk to you all soon. Ciao.

sincerely,
DJ TeknoMonkey :)

onnawufei
02-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Ha! I should have known you would be better than me at keeping up with stuff here! Hiiiiiiii!!!!! I've been lazy and... not here but I'm back now! And I'm SO ready for the convention... except for the fact that I don't have any costume stuff done and I still have to get in shape for one of my costumes. *L* Okay I'm ready for caffeine...

QuickSilver
02-06-2005, 06:39 PM
My birthday runs right around the Con, anyone else have a May birthday? Maybe we can have some cake. ^_-;

Kilayi
02-06-2005, 09:00 PM
My birthday runs right around the Con, anyone else have a May birthday? Maybe we can have some cake. ^_-;
That's how we ended up all getting together last time, for a "birthday" thing for the May birthday people x3

GreatSG
02-06-2005, 09:41 PM
And us people in June as well :P

Omittchi
02-06-2005, 11:09 PM
Yes Yes!! Don't forget us June people! XD

GreatSG
02-06-2005, 11:42 PM

I need to get cracking on a few drawing gifts for people sometime or another. Atleast I already know what you'll be getting. I just gotta get the canvas. XD

QuickSilver
02-07-2005, 05:52 AM
Ah yes, June people as well. June birthdays are a bit closer to the Con than mine anyway. I missed the birthday thing last year ^^;

onnawufei
02-07-2005, 07:07 AM

And that ended SO well last year. *LOL* :heart:

Omittchi
02-07-2005, 12:52 PM
The only bad thing is I doubt anything can ever top the triumphant "spoon of awe"! I'll sure try, though!

onnawufei
02-07-2005, 08:59 PM
You're not going to go and make us all eat with only plastic knives or something are you? Because as far as cuttlery goes, I think that's the only way the spoon could come close to being touched. :p

sakeninja1
02-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Hey Hey

SN1 here ready to make this year better then the past 2. Going to be free this year able to plan more and party harder. The thursday party is going to happen and hope everyone can make it. Cause for some reason its always better at the precon then the convention sometimes *cough* security *cough*. Was reading through and hope most of you can make O'Yeah tell your friends or look for the signs thursday night.

Last
Give us a idea like music, drinks, or just something to get people to lossen up hang out and have a good time. Cause its going to be a weekend let it all hang out. :dance:

And hey to all that came last year even though I may not know your handle.

nixxer
02-09-2005, 09:45 AM
yay its onnawufei, I thought you were kidnapped by an evil ninja squad led by alien invaders from the planet oobahshiiba56, its nice to know you're still around ^_^ this year will be very great indeed, there is no way Im going to miss out on all the thursday fun....unless of course the alien ninja horde returns... :untrust:

Star_Angel
02-09-2005, 12:43 PM
this year will be very great indeed, there is no way Im going to miss out on all the thursday fun....unless of course the alien ninja horde returns... :untrust:
Alien ninja horde!?!? I must have missed that last year, lol.
And sakeninja1 when are ya guys gonna get those pics up on your webpage!?! lol.

Jay-san80
02-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Hey everyone, I saw that ninja horde last year! Can't wait fot the con this year. I had a good time last year, and hope to have a better time this year.

onnawufei
02-10-2005, 08:32 AM
yay its onnawufei, I thought you were kidnapped by an evil ninja squad led by alien invaders from the planet oobahshiiba56, its nice to know you're still around ^_^ this year will be very great indeed, there is no way Im going to miss out on all the thursday fun....unless of course the alien ninja horde returns... :untrust:

No I was just lazy that's all. To be honest I sorta forgot my password too... but y'know, let's just ignore that whole embarassing tidbit... that I felt the need to share. :geek:

SakeNinja2
02-10-2005, 06:18 PM
And sakeninja1 when are ya guys gonna get those pics up on your webpage!?! lol.

Sometime before AZ of course! I guess I have been about 8 months behind in getting stuff like that done. I'll let you know when I do

Omittchi
02-10-2005, 08:19 PM
I've been waiting for those pics too! I'm in one of them! :jjacks:

DDR Faery Spice
02-14-2005, 03:02 PM
yeah...aaron's wondering where those pics are as well. you know, your little gothy disciple. anywho. tri23, if you'd like to know about all my con drama last year(or t least the pseudo-funny stuff), i'd be happy to letcha know. just send me a pm or something. ^_^ Anywho, I've kinda killed my dominant arm, so all my cosplay/portfolio stuff is being delayed yet again. Torn ligaments are never fun. >.< And it's hard to work out when you've only got one arm that's not in a big wad of foam, metal, and velcro. Yarr.

SakeNinja2
02-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Sorry to hear about your arm, Coug. I don't really have all that many pics of AZ, but I will get them up this week FOR REAL! Tell Aaron (aka the JODE NINJA) we hope he's a AZ again this year.

GreatSG
02-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Sorry to hear about your arm, Coug. I don't really have all that many pics of AZ, but I will get them up this week FOR REAL! Tell Aaron (aka the JODE NINJA) we hope he's a AZ again this year.

Hope your arm heals up in good time Tiff, I don't even want to know how bad that must be. :lost:

Also, when will Dr. Hentai be inducted as the official Hentai ninja? :P

DDR Faery Spice
02-19-2005, 01:22 PM
hentai ninja??? wait, dude, that's all the ninjas. Where have you been?? XD
My arm is all better, but I kind of died again wednesday. viral pharyngitis is never fun. But I am getting better, so it's all yay. I no longer sound like Voldo when I try and talk! Yay!
Man, I'm so psyched...

onnawufei
02-26-2005, 03:28 PM
I was cleaning out my wallet and found the little dancing hamtaro thingy I printed out to tape to my badge last year! *L* (I'd had two.) So y'know, if we decide to do that again I still have mine.

Kilayi
02-26-2005, 11:06 PM
Heh.. I forgot to print even one of mine XD
... But I had a rather large purple ribbon...

DDR Faery Spice
03-01-2005, 04:33 PM
I had a curly lavender ribbon...
Hey, good news! I don't think I'll have a chorus concert that thursday, so I'll actually be there before 10 pm! w00t!

GreatSG
03-01-2005, 10:48 PM
You know I do make CUSTOM BADGES for CCR. :P

onnawufei
04-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Hey, I've vanished again (as is my way) and have NO idea what's been going on here. i know Omittchi's been kind of out of it on LJ so anyone know for sure she's still going to Animazement?

I'm SERIOUSLY bummed because the girl I know whose been going every year for the past four probably won't this year and damnit... well DAMNIT!

onnawufei
04-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Oh guess what guys. My boyfriend (contractor, not military) is getting sent to Iraq and the trip is over the weekend of the con AND my birthday. I'm worried for his safety obviously but right now more than anything I'm MAD. It's never crossed his mind that it's unreasonable for him to not want me to go without him. He wants to go but is all set to do Otakon instead.

I don't WANT Otakon I want Animazement! Why should I sit at home just b/c his damn job made him go on a trip? If he's gone on my birthday I'm SO finally getting a tattoo or something.

DDR Faery Spice
04-14-2005, 03:14 PM
make me a badge, sg? s'il te plait? but yeah. i can't wait to see you all again!

GreatSG
04-14-2005, 09:38 PM
make me a badge, sg? s'il te plait? but yeah. i can't wait to see you all again!

Of course! Just give me an image for it and check the CCR thread. :bigtu:

DDR Faery Spice
04-17-2005, 12:42 AM
w00t. erm...image should be in my gallerie....the ddr faery one, o' course. ^__^ or maybe i'll try and find another. but w/e! ^_^

Omittchi
05-19-2005, 09:52 PM
:lost: Is everybody still there???
Only one more week now!! XD
I'm so looking foward to seeing everyone again!! :jjacks:
AND... I just found out my AMV passed prescreening and will be in the contest on Friday!
Can't wait to see everyone!!

Kilayi
05-19-2005, 10:13 PM
:lost: Is everybody still there???
Only one more week now!! XD
I'm so looking foward to seeing everyone again!! :jjacks:
AND... I just found out my AMV passed prescreening and will be in the contest on Friday!
Can't wait to see everyone!!
I'm still here x3
Were we going to meet up again? :D
...*whispers creepily* Seven dayssss.... XD

TeknoMonkey
05-20-2005, 01:08 AM
Hi everybody. I can't wait for the con and I'm coming all the way from overseas just to see it. Just don't forget to see the karaoke down there becuase that's where I'm going to be at. Till then, hope to see you all at the con. Take care and stay safe. Ciao.

sincerely,

DDR Faery Spice
05-20-2005, 07:00 PM
yay, omittchi! i'll be watching for your video...O.O
and ed, it's about time you came back to us! can't wait to see you^_^

onnawufei
05-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Hi everybody. I can't wait for the con and I'm coming all the way from overseas just to see it. Just don't forget to see the karaoke down there becuase that's where I'm going to be at. Till then, hope to see you all at the con. Take care and stay safe. Ciao.

sincerely,

Did you go last year? Because I checked your Xanga site (I'm a stalker! No... just curious) and you looked familiar.

Omittchi
05-21-2005, 10:35 PM
TeknoMonkey is the karaoke guy. :rockon:

TeknoMonkey
05-22-2005, 01:20 AM
Hi everybody. Yes, I would be one of the karaoke guys that helps out the karaoke. Don't forget to come see the wild and crazy antics that we have in store for this year's karaoke. Hope to see everyone down there. Take care and stay safe. Ciao.

sincerely,
DJ TeknoMonkey

Omittchi
05-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi everybody. Yes, I would be one of the karaoke guys that helps out the karaoke. Don't forget to come see the wild and crazy antics that we have in store for this year's karaoke. Hope to see everyone down there. Take care and stay safe. Ciao.

sincerely,
DJ TeknoMonkey

*whispers creepily* I know what your cosplay is... *mwahhahaha*
In fact I sorta helped shop for it the other day with Cha. XD

Jay-san80
05-22-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm still here! I'm putting finishing touches on my costumes as we speak!

GreatSG
05-22-2005, 12:38 PM
*whispers creepily* I know what your cosplay is... *mwahhahaha*
In fact I sorta helped shop for it the other day with Cha. XD

I think this is signs for Tekno to be scared, very scared! :p

Oh Omi, I have another fanart gift i'm giving you at AZ as well! :bigtu:

TeknoMonkey
05-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Well, I must say, I'm honored for the help on the costume Omittchi. Also thanks to Cha on it as well. Hopefully it will look good at the con. I don't know when we'll unveil it though, but hopefully it will be great. Anyway, I'm just letting you all know that I'll be out of contact till I officially get back from overseas sometimes Tuesday. Well, wish me luck and hope to see you all at Animazement.

sincerely,
DJ TeknoMonkey

PS Did I mention, We've got four days till thursday?????!!!!!!!!! Argggh!!!!!!!!???????

*starts packing like crazy.....*

SakeNinja2
05-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Woooooo yeah lets get it ON!!! Maybe the Sake Ninja clan will have to do a Yatta karaoke! Green Leaves will look good on the old ninja costume!

onnawufei
05-22-2005, 10:53 PM
I don't even want to THINK about packing! I'm too busy sewing... and freaking out... and cooking... and did I mention freaking out?

DDR Faery Spice
05-25-2005, 02:40 AM
sorry ninja, no groups in karaoke this year. i just checked the rules. no stripping, either...is this due to my manwhore's little episode last year? i dunno. XD manwhore=shirtless bishie, for those of you who saw him. that was my brainchild. ^_^ yes, thank you. bwah. i finally figured out what i'm doing for karaoke in any case, and today is gonna be nonstop packing and finishing cosplay stuff. w00t! 36-odd hours left!

Chukkie
05-25-2005, 10:17 AM
heh, been a while since I loged on. Didn't get any of the costumes done that I wanted. No time. Right after summer started I became quite ill for a while. Then crap just kept happening one after another. I know I made a lot of promises to meet up with people and do photoshoots and whatnot, but ALOT more of my friends are coming with me than I originally thought, so I'll probably spend most of the con hanging with my compadres. See ya there guys. I'll be dressed as Guile from the Street Fighter Universe.

Hinoto
05-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Headign up tommorow and I should be there about 3-4 pm-ish!! I'm friggin excited!!!!!!!!