PDA

View Full Version : InuYasha Cosplay

Fluffy-chan
08-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Hey you guys!!

I was just wandering who plans on cosplaying an InuYasha character for Oni-Con. I plan on cosplaying as Sesshomaru for most if not all of the con.

It would be cool to get all together and take pictures like an informal InuYasha photo shoot!

Cherry
08-20-2004, 10:52 AM
Hey you guys!!

I was just wandering who plans on cosplaying an InuYasha character for Oni-Con. I plan on cosplaying as Sesshomaru for most if not all of the con.

It would be cool to get all together and take pictures like an informal InuYasha photo shoot!

I know I talked to a bunch of girls at O-Chibi that were talking about going as the entire cast.. So. Believe me, you won't be alone! XD

hanyou741
08-20-2004, 09:00 PM
i'm not going to as an Inuyasha person but my friend I think is goingt o be Sesshomaru, for me I'm goingt o be Duo.

Aaron
09-05-2004, 12:55 AM
disregard that i dont htink ill be cosplaying to this one , but if i do ill be inutaishow

Marlo Hikari
10-18-2004, 07:38 PM
Well, I'm going to be at A-Kon 16 as Ayame from the wolf tribe and my brother is going as Kouga..my cousin will be there as Kagura...guess Oni-con and A-Kon aren't the same, ne? lol

lyingdreamer
12-17-2004, 06:25 PM
I shall see you there, I'm going as Kikyo and my boyfriend as InuYasha, and three of my friends as Sango, Sesshomaru, and Kagura.

dragonlance311
01-10-2005, 06:04 PM
hey so one of you are going as inuyasha. did you make the inuyasha costume or did someone else. If you made can u tell me the best way to make my self one. i wanna go to the convention as inuyasha too if you can help me please do.
kevin

Angel_Rinoa
02-12-2005, 09:37 AM
My friends are going as Inuyasha, and Kikyo.

Fallen)x(Angel
02-12-2005, 12:24 PM
I'll be bringing along Kikyo, but I may already be in a group with a Ayame, Kagome, Demon Sessy, and Sango.

wolfdemon36
02-23-2005, 05:31 PM
undefinedundefinedWell, I'm going to be at A-Kon 16 as Ayame from the wolf tribe and my brother is going as Kouga..my cousin will be there as Kagura...guess Oni-con and A-Kon aren't the same, ne? lol

Can you help me? im trying to find a Kouga or Ayame costume or are you guys making your own? PLEASE email the answer at wolf_demon36@yahoo.com!!!!!!!!! thank u ~ _ ^