PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Naruto characters

End Lifeking
08-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Genjitsu no Futekiousha is planning a skit for AZ '05. Right now we have the following characters...Shino, Rock Lee, Gaara, Kakashi, Asuma, Zabuza, Iruka, and Choji....(Yes I know.....it is a sad cold fact that we do not have the three main characters but oh well)....and our looking for: Ten Ten, Hinata, Neji, Haku, and Iro. If you can dance or are willing to learn a cheap but funny routine and are interested in joining G.n.F. for this humorous 90 seconds of fame then you can either post here on this thread, PM me, or e-mail me at DragonZero86@aol.com. I will be posting here what characters have already been taken.....if you live in, near, or between Fayetteville and Greensboro NC it will make it easier to plan for practices. If not, then we will try to work out a way to be able to practice at least once before AZ '05......PEACE OUT!

Tanuki Hayato
08-27-2004, 07:25 PM
This is another member of G.n.F. and I only have to say one thing.........PLEASE SOMEBODY REPLY TO THIS THREAD!.....AT LEAST ONE PERSON!!!!

peachrin
09-19-2004, 06:32 PM
I could bring my Hinata cosplay and my friend could go as Ten Ten or Ino (did you mean Ino? Because you typed Iro...#.#) , if you would want. I'm not too sure about when I could meet for a practice, considering that I live about 2 hours from Greensboro...
But I'm pretty sure there would be sometime that would fit into schedule!
Thank you =)

End Lifeking
09-27-2004, 05:39 PM
HURRAY SOMEONE REPLIED!!!.....It would be cool if you joined us as Hinata and I did mean Iro, you may have read something that was translated differently(not trying to sound mean or anything). As for your location, since right now myself and a few members attend A&T where as the rest of G.n.F is in Fayetteville. We could meet up somewhere around Greensboro and just practice, then later on practice as an entire group. But if you live closer towards Fayetteville then we could meet there.

End Lifeking
10-19-2004, 01:38 PM
Theres been a change in what the skit will be. Its no longer going to be a dance sequence, but to still keep it :untrust: hush...hush :untrust: all I can say is that it is now a fight sequence......hehehe....I love the espionage feeling.... btw, if you still want to be apart of this I need to find out by the end of November.