PDA

View Full Version : Yunna Cosplayers, or anyone who knows.

Ukayoru no Chou
06-22-2002, 06:39 PM
Weell- Seeing as how most of you wear the black little undershirt she wears under her outfit, I was wondering where you guys buy/make them from/outta of.

I need it for a costume myself ^_^ not telling wich tho..>>; You will all be amazed when I finsh it * lie lie lie* ..xD

thanks for any helps or tips ^^;

:cheers:
{ I need soda.. ;_; clap your hands for the soda deprived people!!!! }

LiL QoH
06-23-2002, 01:22 PM
I'm not Yuna Cosplayer but i'd personally go for a drawstring bikini pattern

Medellia
06-24-2002, 12:09 PM
Basically what she's wearing is a bra. I agree with Lil QoH that a drawstring bikini pattern would be the way to go. Black spandex is your friend ^_^

Ina
06-24-2002, 03:31 PM
you could always go buy an black bikini top at some store for a really cheap price! that's what i did for my yuna costume, oh and... Uka, your making an Yuna costume!!! *o* good luck on it and hope we could run in our Yuna costumes at a con together soon ^_~ *lol*

arisuchan
06-24-2002, 09:24 PM
I actually just wore a black strapless bra. When the idea was suggested to be I was not pleased with the idea, but since the front is most covered by the main white shirt, its really not that bad.

Adella
06-26-2002, 12:52 AM
I think that's what nessa did.. used a bikini top. either that or a black bra with a string down the back.

Yuna
06-27-2002, 12:42 AM
yup, I was lucky and stumbled apon a really nice one! It's nice and thin rounded straps, so it has worked out very well. I can't conplain.

http://www.usagichan.com/UCCG-JapanExpo2001/images/11252k1JE060.JPG

Miaka No Baka
06-29-2002, 12:35 PM
for my yuna costume i hit walmart and picked up a black bikini top. I altered the way it closed by cutting the left top string short and making a loop at the end then i kept the right top string long and slipped it through the loop i made then i made a loop at the end of that string too and hooked the back through the loop.

Pictures:

http://snow.prohosting.com/nanamito/cosplay/yuna.html

piacere68
06-30-2002, 02:00 PM
Im going to make a yuna costume for a contest we do in band every year, my boi is going as Tidus and yes I'm going ot attempt both ! Any beginner advice..esp the small details like the flowers on Yuna's skirt and waist....and Tidus' leather