PDA

View Full Version : If someone needs a room, I can help

Efecss
08-14-2004, 09:10 AM
I plan on attending Ani-Magic for the first time. But, my money is going to be extremely tight. And to save on scratch, I am willing to take a rommie or two. If you can just hep pay the general costs.

I plan to have a tabe in the artist row, and a party room to show my parody redubs. (Maybe.) So basically, the room will be open in the evening from like 8 to 11.

And if you can put up with my little robot monsters from MST-3K.

And, just in case, I bring a TV and video tapes to watch if the tv viewing is crappy. But will happilly put aside for the Cartoon Network.

If you are interested, let me know. Email me through here, or privately at efecss@inreach.com

Joe

Efecss
08-14-2004, 11:58 PM
Oh, forgot to mention, will accept up to 4 people. Gender no problem. Only problem is being a minor.. (And not ponying up the room fees.)

I plan to arrive at on thrusday if get enough people. But am planning to change to friday morning. Leaving late Sunday. I will be comming from my cousin's house in Santa Barbara. (And she works right across the street from the hotel, too...)

Let me know.

allyunion
08-15-2004, 05:15 AM
I don't need a room for Ani-Magic because I'm not going. All you people have to stop PMing me about room requests. I do not, and will not be needing a room at Ani-Magic because I will not be attending.

Please read all posts before replying and private messaging people.

Efecss
08-15-2004, 08:46 AM
Sorry, it took me a long while to go through it. (I started from the last post and worked my way forward....)

I don't need a room for Ani-Magic because I'm not going. All you people have to stop PMing me about room requests. I do not, and will not be needing a room at Ani-Magic because I will not be attending.

Please read all posts before replying and private messaging people.

allyunion
08-15-2004, 11:59 PM
By the way, the message wasn't particularly directed to you, but to anyone else who's trying to find a roommate.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-29-2004, 03:00 AM
I'm looking for a room..I'm older...27...PM me if you still need a roomie and we can go over details..

Efecss
08-31-2004, 07:26 AM
Have room for one more person.

Raven may be comming (You know her, Soyarama's sexy robot) She is not sure yet.

But, Have two others. One is sure, one is not that sure.

Orochi
09-28-2004, 04:42 AM
Have room for one more person.

Raven may be comming (You know her, Soyarama's sexy robot) She is not sure yet.

But, Have two others. One is sure, one is not that sure.

Hmm... well, same deal as the the ride. I have very limited funds, but I also dont need to spend them on much. Basicly its looking like I can get about $100 to spend twords a share in gas and the room. I can bring my own food.. which reminds me, Im a reasonably decent cook.. not a culinary mastermind by any stretch of the imagination, but I can hold my own in the kitchen, and I can bring all the neccesary utensils to produce any number of tastey dishes. If someone wants to buy the ingrediants when we're down there, I'll be happy to cook, and the whole lot of us can eat well for a great deal less than it would cost going to denny's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 3 or 4 days in a row. Anyway, let me know if you are interested.

-Orochi

PS: if you want to contact me directly, my email is jmcnett@hotmail.com

Orochi
09-28-2004, 04:45 AM
Sorry, made a double post.

Efecss
09-28-2004, 04:14 PM
Well, at the last moment, I can't go.

Things have almost totally collapsed here at home, and it's just too much financially. Not sure which car is running, and no one has any money until Friday.

SO, I hope everyone will pick up a flier for my COSPLAY ZINE

Joe