PDA

View Full Version : Got Roomate?

Aleathia Burns
08-14-2004, 09:58 AM
:jjacks: Hey fellow Dragonconians!!!! YunaBrat here and if anyone needs a room at the last minute then look no more cuz we are willing to help. The hotel is the Mariotte Fairfild inn on Piedmont which is 2 blocks from the con and I know some people may not want to walk, but the benefits is having a room, easy access to the con with out spending gas money, busfair, and a affordable place to stay. The cost is 82.00 a night and I will be staying from Saturday and leaving Monday so that is 2 nights, but split the cost between me and my Friend Jennifer you would only have to pay...54.50 for three nights!!! So if anyone needs a room at the last minute let me know before August 31...aww heck just let me know kay. Oh and you get your own bed I just have to bunk with my friend ( poor thing I hope she do'nt mind if I talk in my sleep) but anyway let me know kay. :cool:

isamu85
08-15-2004, 01:11 AM
Oh good! I'll volunteer(I've been so busy with planning things for AWA and stuff!) ^-^ Thanks!

Aleathia Burns
08-15-2004, 01:09 PM
Yes a victim....uhhh I....Mean um..(ahem*) roomate yeah thats what I meant umm..Yeah ...a.. Roomate. Yeah thanks for joining are crew....OF CHAOS Mwa hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!! Now let the fun begin!!!!