PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Documentary

SuthrnBelleChan
08-16-2004, 11:01 AM
As an attempt to get the word out there about us as serious craftsman i think a cosplayer documentary is in order. Everyone prepare some stories for us(not too long) and some fun antics. I am finalizing plans to have the camera to begin some filming at Dragon*con. And we'll ask you like how many cosutmes have you done, what's the longest a costume has taken you, how long did the costume you are wearing(if your wearing one) take, and most importantly why do you cosplay?

I will not have time for everyone, so please sign up now. There will be spontaneous ones but if you deifnately want a spot on camera i have 10 slots available...

So please comment to sign up now for you definate slot. Those who recieve a spot will also get a PM with my cellphone number and you are to reply with yours. This is how we will meet up to do our interview.

Spaces available:
1. Lady
2. Ragresen
3. IXArachneXI
4. Carmila

I look forward to seeing all of you!

Lady
08-17-2004, 11:16 AM
I look forward to seeing all of you!

Lady will sign up if you'll have her! And she looks forward to seeing your Count D outfit! D's so adorable! Will you be wanting to interview people in costume for this, or out of costume?

-Lady

SuthrnBelleChan
08-17-2004, 01:06 PM
Lady will sign up if you'll have her! And she looks forward to seeing your Count D outfit! D's so adorable! Will you be wanting to interview people in costume for this, or out of costume?

-Lady

THank you Lady ^_^ D will gladly have you ^_^ perferably in costume

IXArachneXI
08-17-2004, 05:03 PM
What about new cosplayers? I did theater costuming all through high school and even started college as a costumer, but just resently began cosplaying.

Ragresen
08-17-2004, 07:50 PM
Well I am not sure a 501st costumer and J-rock Cosplayer may be welcomed, but if I am told a date I will help out in anything. I plan to show off my LeCeil Kozi Sunday night around MAsqurade time and Kozi is a one time deal for this year. 2 hours of makeup is a lot to go through.

SuthrnBelleChan
08-18-2004, 09:54 AM
Absolutely ALL cosplayers are welcome ^_^ Whatever costumes you guys want to wear it would be a GINORMOUS help if you wore the costumes you want to be seen hwen i interview you

Lady
08-18-2004, 10:26 AM
Absolutely ALL cosplayers are welcome ^_^ Whatever costumes you guys want to wear it would be a GINORMOUS help if you wore the costumes you want to be seen hwen i interview you

Are you planning on just doing the documentary work for one day of the con? Or all four days? I have two costumes I'll wear, one with a definite of Monday(Vaysh from Storm Constantine's Wraeththu book series), and the other (Haku from Naruto)I was planning on wearing on Saturday, but I could wear him Sunday, instead, if that would work out better for you.

SuthrnBelleChan
08-19-2004, 08:19 AM
Are you planning on just doing the documentary work for one day of the con? Or all four days? I have two costumes I'll wear, one with a definite of Monday(Vaysh from Storm Constantine's Wraeththu book series), and the other (Haku from Naruto)I was planning on wearing on Saturday, but I could wear him Sunday, instead, if that would work out better for you.

I'll be doing this all 4 days yes. The closer it gets to the con and hte more people i get i'll send out my cell number so that you all may get in contact with me (it's realy the only way at D*C lol, or you can grab me after the Buffy musical, cuz i'm in it)

Carmila
08-19-2004, 09:23 PM
I would so be interested in participating if you will have me! I don't think Rags and I are going to be pulling out anything new, but oldies are goodies if you ask me!

Ragresen
08-20-2004, 06:25 AM
I think if anyone should be in this it is Carmila. I know she has some great things worth showing and even better has good opinions on things.

SuthrnBelleChan
08-20-2004, 08:53 AM
Alrighty! ^_^ I'm adding you too the list. I'm sure you'll have wonderful costumes

And for everyone that's confirmed so far, it would be sooooooooooooooooo easy for me if we could meet after the buffy musical, cuz i'm in it and i'll have time afterwards to interview

Lady
08-20-2004, 12:32 PM
And for everyone that's confirmed so far, it would be sooooooooooooooooo easy for me if we could meet after the buffy musical, cuz i'm in it and i'll have time afterwards to interview

Hate to ask a stupid question...but where and when is that?*sweatdrops* I looked at the Buffy program track to try and find it, but I didn't see "Buffy Musical" anywhere. The closest I saw was the Buffy Horror Picture Show, and that was Friday at 11:30 PM.

SuthrnBelleChan
08-20-2004, 06:59 PM
That's it ^_^ It's the Buffy Horror Picture Show. We're doing shows at 10 and 11:30 though, so guys feel free to come and see and then we cna all meet up afterwards.

P.S. Lady where did u get your sig image from i can't stop laughing at it

Lady
08-20-2004, 10:23 PM
That's it ^_^ It's the Buffy Horror Picture Show. We're doing shows at 10 and 11:30 though, so guys feel free to come and see and then we cna all meet up afterwards.

I'll try to get there. I'm a total D*C virgin, though, so there's a good possibility of me getting totally lost and never finding where it is*laughs* Though, I have a friend who's into Buffy and Angel, so if she isn't doing a panel at that time, maybe we'll just go hit up the show. I don't plan on wearing my costume on Friday night, but at the very least we can meet up and see when you're free on Saturday or Sunday*nods* And hey, you never know, I just may enjoy the musical, too!

P.S. Lady where did u get your sig image from i can't stop laughing at it

*laughs* It's from Suikoden 2. Early on in the game when you first get your castle and that doctor is wandering around by the storage room, if you talk to him, that's what he says. The first time he said it I blinked and was like "What the...did he say what I think he said?" So I talked to him again, and indeed, he had asked me about my bowels*laughs* So I whipped out my digi cam and snapped a pic. It still amuses me to this day. Sadly, after your castle starts to level up and the doctor gets his own medical room, he stops asking about your bowels.*sniffles*

SuthrnBelleChan
08-20-2004, 11:00 PM
LOL but i want him to ask me about my bowels! LOL

I think you will really enjoy the musical ^_^ PLus you get to see me sing and dance and be the annoying little sister hehe It's gonna be loads of fun.

But anyways back on topic lol. Meeting up after the musical is the best way. and your draogn*con schedule comes with a map so try and fidn the buffy track when you first get there, that way you can find your way back later. D*C is big, but luckily all of the tracks are hallways and most of them are by the escalators

SuthrnBelleChan
09-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Just letting everyone know the Documentary filming will still be happeneing!

PLEASE everyone who is involved or wishes ot be invovled PM me for further details on meeting up and getting numbers swapped