PDA

View Full Version : Winter in Animal Crossing!

Babbit_Chan
12-11-2002, 10:20 AM
For all you Animal Crossing players out there, my brother wants to know how to make a snowball/snowman?

Cassandra
12-11-2002, 10:42 AM
You have to wait until the snow stops falling, then you have to look for the snowballs to roll into the balls for the snowman, then you're supposed to stack them on top of each other.

SleepingKirby
12-11-2002, 10:48 AM
It sounds fun... I want that game... T_T

liz-maru
12-11-2002, 01:33 PM
omg isnt it so cute, my tress have lights on them now! ^_- so cute, oh and thank you for askin that question cause i didnt know! XD

Babbit_Chan
12-11-2002, 09:57 PM
Liz-maru - Wahahaa I saw those lights when my brother was playing and I still ask myself why I haven't played in 3 days when I could have already paid off all my house!

liz-maru
12-12-2002, 02:10 PM
tee hee Babbit_Chan how big is your house now? did you buy a christmas tree! >< those things are mad expensive for tha big ones! ^^ i dunno if you know but ill jus tell ya in case. i been collectin the fossils and sellin em and youll get loads o money that way! im swindlin the museum! tee hee funtimes! ^_-

Cassandra
12-12-2002, 02:19 PM
I finished off the fossil part of my museum so all the fossils are now cash-fossils ;) I have the largest house and it's paid off. (So I have a pretty gold statue by my train station.) And I bought both the big and little christmas trees. (Mainly so they would be in my catalog. I think you're supposed to get stuff if you complete a whole section of the catalog. I'm like 3 types of paper away from finishing that section.)

Babbit_Chan
12-12-2002, 09:28 PM
Dang Cassandra! You're my Animal Crossing gaming idol XD And you get a pretty gold statue by the train station for finishing the house upgrades? Ooooo I'm like 50,000 bells away from it! YAY!

Liz-maru - 50,000 bells away from paying the WHOLE things off! YES! I bought the big tree 'cause i had some money left over from the day's daily house-paying rounds (>>). How much of the museum have you finished? I think I need three more fossils...

liz-maru
12-12-2002, 11:01 PM
Babbit_Chan omg im like so lame! -____- i only got like the third upgrade on my house. ive got like umm maybe 20,000 left to pay on it, but do you get a downstairs, like tha next payment time? o_O?? i wan a downstairs! >< i hooked up my gba tho and i got to go to the island did you go? nuffin much is there but its coo tho! i dun have much o my museum done at all cause i keep sellin stuff so i can get a downstairs. tee hee i really wan one! i really hope that i can get a downstairs! lol! ^_- YAY its fun talkin bout it with people who know what im talkin bout! my mom when i tell her bout it she is just like "ummm ok" lol!

Cassandra
12-13-2002, 08:27 AM
When you go to the island with the GBA, you can get money there. If you drop off fruit (when you're visiting on the GC), then switch to the GBA and get the islander to eat the fruit...he/she drops money bags in place of the fruit he/she ate. You can make some good cash that way.

After all the house upgrades, you have a basement, a bigger 1st floor and a 2nd floor. I've also made over 100,000 points with the Happy Room Academy so from that I've gotten the house model and the manor model (which is the bigger version of your house). I have the entire Thanksgiving room set on the 1st floor and most of the space theme on the second.

As for the statues...if you are playing the game with other people (like my husband and I are both in one town), whoever pays off all their debt first gets a gold statue. Whoever pays off second gets a silver one and I believe third gets a bronze.

(I'll also make the note here that while we do play a LOT, we also have the Animal Crossing guide that came free with a subscription to Nintendo Power.)

Babbit_Chan
12-13-2002, 11:59 AM
I got my brother the Animal Crossing guide for Christmas so after Christmas it's mooching time!

Liz-maru - Sadly, my brother LOST his GBA (yes, LOST!) so I haven't been able to go to the island or get the coconuts (the last fruit I need!!).

katnap007
12-14-2002, 02:39 AM
People keep talking about food in my game....is there a way to make food? Like fries & waffles?

Cassandra
12-14-2002, 08:41 AM
Nope. The only food available is the fruit and the fish.

†§Tohru_Honda§†
12-16-2002, 07:48 PM
So thta's how you make a snowball?^.^

Babbit_Chan
12-17-2002, 01:19 AM
It seems the snowballs baffle lots of people XD

Cassandra
12-17-2002, 08:12 AM
I haven't seen one yet, but from what I understand....you have to find the snowballs then roll them around to make the snowman. At least that's what the guide says....

DJ(SiC)ness
12-17-2002, 08:07 PM
Im wondering if i should buy this game, what is it about anyways?

Cassandra
12-17-2002, 09:31 PM
It's basically a sim game. You are a human in a town of animals. (Hence the name) And you have to take care of the town by picking weeds and planting flowers/trees...making friends with the townspeople....during holidays there's special things that happen. You can upgrade your house and decorate it. It's a pretty cool game :D

DJ(SiC)ness
12-18-2002, 06:06 PM
can you kill things? :D

Cassandra
12-18-2002, 06:23 PM
no, you can't kill things :P

Babbit_Chan
12-19-2002, 02:14 AM
You can pull pranks on your neighbors, though >) AND tick 'em off.

liz-maru
12-19-2002, 11:47 AM
i got stung by bees and i looked like poo! ew my face got all scary like this > o_= lol dun go shakin tha wrong trees!