PDA

View Full Version : Wishful thinking on my part but..anyone cosplaying FF9 at CNAnime?

Irvy
08-17-2004, 01:43 AM
I have a couple of friends who are coming down for the day on saturday that are going to be Garnet and Beatrix for awhile. I'm gonna be in my Zidane costume for awhile on saturday as well.

I was wondering if anyone else is going to be cosplaying FF9? I was really happy at Otakon when I got some group pics but I'd love to have a little mini photoshoot and do some scenes from the game and fun pics. Because sadly no one really cosplays FF9 so it gets no love and few group pics. *pats it*

So yeah if anyone is gonna be cosplaying FF9 and would wanna have a mini photoshoot or something that'd be great ^^

Michi
08-17-2004, 02:00 AM
...Dammit. I'd LOVE to do FF9. But the con is in two weeks, I'm busy packing for all of this week, and... augh no time. ;_; I also can't fix up my old Kuja in time... Poo!! XD Some other time. T___T I'll take pics of you guys, though, okay? ^__^!

Scoti
08-17-2004, 09:08 AM
well I'm wearing my "Amano-ish" Zidane for most of Saturday so hope I'll see you guys around unless you have a set time/place for this photoshoot.