PDA

View Full Version : FF X photo op

Evil Dr. Axis
08-17-2004, 10:37 PM
I'd like to get together with some people over the DC weekend for some FFX photos. Anyone interested? I'll be doing Auron. Let's hope I'll have a sword. I'm also taking suggestions on how I should do my sake bottle.

Ravien
08-18-2004, 04:29 AM
I'd like to get together with some people over the DC weekend for some FFX photos. Anyone interested? I'll be doing Auron. Let's hope I'll have a sword. I'm also taking suggestions on how I should do my sake bottle.

I've seen already made bottles like that at craft stores or you could always look for a jug in the grocery store...maybe on the wine aisle, empty out the contents (or share it at the con :P) and then paint it.

or you could make it out of paper mache

or you could ask someone who's done Auron before ;)

Aleathia Burns
08-18-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm sooooo there. When and where are we to meet at?

Evil Dr. Axis
08-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Aleathia, lol. Aren't you staying in the room with us? I don't think it's really necessary to make plans if that's the case. If not, I dunno. Just come up to me at the show. I'll be the one with the scar on one eye and the massive sword (hopefully!).

Aleathia Burns
08-18-2004, 06:35 PM
I am getting my own room at another hotel cuz my friend Jennifer wanted to get one as well so I went ahead and paired off with her and another roomate. Besides just set a place so that more cosplyers will come. I recommend the Suntrust building cuz it has that authentic Spira look to it.

nebbie
08-18-2004, 11:06 PM
I'm also taking suggestions on how I should do my sake bottle.

Flea market is THE place to look for crazy old bottles and jugs. People sell them down here all the time. I guess its cause they already drank the moonshine that was in them? >.>

makio
08-29-2004, 04:08 AM

...so was a date/time/location ever made for this gathering? :devil:

Evil Dr. Axis
08-29-2004, 04:50 PM
...so was a date/time/location ever made for this gathering? :devil:

Not yet man. If you're interested let's go ahead and set it up. Alethia, How many people do you have coming in FFX cosplay? Are you just doing Yuna again or what?

makio
08-29-2004, 07:10 PM
...ah, okay. Personally, my 'vote' is for Saturday around roughly 2:30PM near the RegencyVI room. The costume contest is nearby afterward too. :)

Aleathia Burns
08-29-2004, 07:14 PM
Yes and no with the Yuna thing cuz if you want to get a photo of me as Wedding day Yuna you have to catch me at 4:00 p.m Sunday, however this year I am coming as LuLu and I know you wanted a Final Fantast X group, but if you want a X-2 photoshoot later on I am coming as White mage Yuna as well. Also the perfect spot is the Suntrust building cuz they have a magnificent structrue and the bulding is surrounded by water fountains galore. Let's have a shoot there as well. Also Centenial Olympic park is a good spot too.