PDA

View Full Version : Fullmetal Alchemist Movie

JennMidori
08-19-2004, 03:38 AM
http://www.shochiku.co.jp/hagaren/top.html

The producers of this series sure know how to capitalize on a show's popularity. I don't like Ed's movie makeover... he looks so old. ;_; A flash-forward type plot doesn't seem very likely, but merchandise of him in this outfit is already circling in toy/model shops in China. Does anyone have any more info on this?

Eleryth
08-23-2004, 07:32 PM
I don't know how I missed this...

What little I know is based on rumors. It's supposedly set 2 years in the future (so we have no idea if he's still got automail or not, but my guess is "most likely"). That's all I know, other than that the trailer was terrible (the first opening again, with a voice over; could have been for the series, not the movie, except for that one image at the end). The movie comes out in the summer next year (2005).

Kiarrens
08-24-2004, 09:23 AM
I hope it's good... although really, it's FMA, so it would be hard for it to be bad.
You're right, though, Ed-kun looks WAY too old. O_o He kinda looks like Hohenheim in that picture on that website,which I suppose makes sense. ^^

Lady Ava
08-24-2004, 02:01 PM
Considering how in the movie he's now 18, I guess they thought it was time to make him look his age more. If they know how to make it good, then the producers will make it work somehow. My guess is that they are gonna wrap up the entire series using the movie.

*shrugs* But my guess is as good as everyone elses I guess. I just hope they don't butcher it. *nod nod*