PDA

View Full Version : Fanime 05 FF7:AC cosplayers?

oathkeeper rem
08-19-2004, 07:29 PM
I bet a lot are going as Advent Children cosplayers...well maybe not but anyways, I was wondering who is going to?

As for me, I'm going as Tifa.

Matsuki
08-21-2004, 03:25 PM
I bet there are..
and i think most of em are going to be tifa =P
coz if i go as a character from ac then I'll be tifa too.. or
maybe aeris.

oathkeeper rem
08-22-2004, 12:48 AM
xD Goodness, if there are going to be a lot of Tifa cosplayers, I might go as Cloud of Yuffie then ^^;;

Quisty_Quest
09-14-2004, 12:16 AM
I'll be there! Im coming in my AC Marlene hehehehe...

ReikoFanel
09-17-2004, 02:58 AM
The thing about AC cosplay is that really Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie are the only ones with totally new costumes. Barret, Vincent, Aeris, Cid (though sanz jacket), the Turks, and even Sephiroth are all in their original costumes from what I've seen in the trailers, so basically, if you want to be obviously AC, you'd have to be one of the three clones, Cloud, Tifa, or Yuffie. Or wheelchair person. That'd be cool, get somone to walk around as Kaadj which pushing you in a wheelchair wearing a white sheet XD

Quisty_Quest
09-17-2004, 10:15 PM
Marlene isnt she was in a pink dress in the game and now she in a grey sleeveless turtle neck with a grey skirt

Anele
09-17-2004, 11:33 PM
The thing about AC cosplay is that really Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie are the only ones with totally new costumes. Barret, Vincent, Aeris, Cid (though sanz jacket), the Turks, and even Sephiroth are all in their original costumes from what I've seen in the trailers, so basically, if you want to be obviously AC, you'd have to be one of the three clones, Cloud, Tifa, or Yuffie. Or wheelchair person. That'd be cool, get somone to walk around as Kaadj which pushing you in a wheelchair wearing a white sheet XD

Actually, there are distinct differences between the costumes of the Final Fantasy VII video game and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Some are as follows:

Sephiroth: different shape of shoulder armor, belts on lower part of jacket
Barret: cornrow hairstyle, different style metallic arm
Vincent: different style claw, different style cloak (tattered ends, seam designs)
Cid: just looks weird compared to video game version...
Aeris: different seam patterns on the jacket
The Turks: obvious appearance differences from the video game version.

And don't forget those black arm ribbons as well.

YuffieK
09-29-2004, 06:43 PM
ima be Ac yuffie! =D. we should plan a gathering later on as it gets closer to fanime ^^

KittenJay
10-12-2004, 12:14 PM
I'm gonna try and get my Sephiroth costume together, assuming my friend is going to help me like he said he is... (He is making me the armor, he has mad-skillz when it comes to making metal work...)

Anele
10-13-2004, 02:31 AM
If only I could bring my masamune on a plane... *shakes head* Oh well... Maybe I'll bring Sephiroth back for Anime Expo.

Solaria
10-13-2004, 05:32 PM
Oh yes there will be a lot of AC cosplayers. I'll be in a group of three of them. And I will be yet another Tifa. ^-^

KittenJay
10-14-2004, 10:10 AM
If only I could bring my masamune on a plane... *shakes head* Oh well... Maybe I'll bring Sephiroth back for Anime Expo.

Dude, do what my friend does, get friendly with someone who is going to that con, ship the props to them, then meet them somewhere at the con and have them deliver the props to you.

Of course, there are some problems such as, full trustworthyness of the person in which you are sending the props to, and making sure they get to where they are intended to go...

ReikoFanel
10-19-2004, 12:22 PM
Well, I'm going to try and get a Tifa costume together, but purely because I love her so damn much and I wanna cosplay all of her costumes. Honestly, I don't care if there's, like, a million AC Tifas, if you have fun cosplaying a character, just do it!

Tevina
10-22-2004, 06:53 PM
Oh that would be cool to be the wheel chair person (especially for me because I'm super lazy and I won't have to walk around XD). If AC comes out a couple months before Fanime 05' then I'll make the AC Tifa costume too. =)

Anele
10-22-2004, 11:25 PM
Dude, do what my friend does, get friendly with someone who is going to that con, ship the props to them, then meet them somewhere at the con and have them deliver the props to you.

Of course, there are some problems such as, full trustworthyness of the person in which you are sending the props to, and making sure they get to where they are intended to go...

I have a few trustworthy friends up there in Northern California... yet I don't fully trust the postal system, ESPECIALLY with my masamune; I don't want anything happening to that thing.

*thinks* Maybe I can come as "Wheelie". XD Someone bring a wheelchair!

ReikoFanel
10-23-2004, 03:03 AM
XD! I just wanna see SOMEONE do it! Thumbs up to all of you who actually try. I would if I had access to a wheelchair.

Anele
10-23-2004, 07:52 PM
*thinks about actually coming as "Wheelie" if someone brings a wheelchair* XD

Yakuza03
10-29-2004, 08:32 AM
I'm planning to go as "Wheelie",(Sorry Anele, I just had to use your word.XD) but I'm only bringing a sheet, no wheelchair.

Anele
10-29-2004, 01:20 PM
It's fine, Yakuza, lol. XD I probably won't be able to attend this gathering anyhoo. I'm redebuting my Irvine Kinneas (hopefully), and I don't want to bring more than one Final Fantasy outfit per convention. ^^;;

videogamefanboy
11-10-2004, 09:15 PM
I might go as Reno or Rufus if i can get them together.

SohjiroX
11-16-2004, 11:34 PM
So you are planning to go as Reno, well I'm on on this gathering but I'll gladly take pics.