PDA

View Full Version : .hack/sign help

myomaru
08-20-2004, 11:31 AM
well currently i am working on my shino (naruto) and demon Brother(naruto) costumes, i am planning to start a .hack// one soon.

I am going to do Sora, Kite, or Balmung. Would anyone happen to have good reference picture so i can start planning ahead as how and wat to do for it.

Thanks so much to any1 that can help

thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Fallen_Magician
08-20-2004, 11:45 AM
me and my friends did a good .hack group. Go to my Gallery and see how we did our characters. I was Kite, and my friends were Sora and Krim.

TwiliteSea
08-20-2004, 12:05 PM
Well, it would help if we knew which one you would want to do the most or the one you know is easiest for you to make.
My advice would be to go with either Kite or Sora, since they don't have tricky armor [unless you count Sora's katars].

Fallen_Magician
08-20-2004, 06:38 PM
Well, Crim is also easy to do to...As long as you don't mind Exposing your Chest, and painting a Blue Sun on it.

Shaman Soul
08-20-2004, 09:54 PM
you should definately do sora !

myomaru
08-21-2004, 05:36 PM
i've decided on doing kite/shugo next, so does anyone have some good pics of him that i can use?

TwiliteSea
08-21-2004, 06:30 PM
Try this site for reference pics:
http://gallery.zefie.com/

Shaman Soul
08-21-2004, 07:07 PM
nice refernce pics. good luck with kite though it looks difficult with the hat and all

Digital Blush
08-21-2004, 08:24 PM
ooo i want to see how yours comes out! i'm working on Shugo's costume too! I bought the patterns today actually got them free because of a special at Hancock fabrics but anyway if you need any help PM me or you can talk to me on AIM i'll help! I'm going to look for fabric tomorrow because they didnt have the fabric i was looking for, well they did but not the exact color i want. I can also give you some tips on the belts and twilight bracelet, mines almost done :B!