PDA

View Full Version : Inu Yasha Cosplay

Mystic Blossom
08-21-2004, 02:01 PM
What con is complete without the million Inu Yashas and Kagomes? I'll be Miroku. If anyone else is interested in an Inu Yasha photoshoot, post here!

UnwantedKikyo
08-22-2004, 06:50 PM
umm I have kikyo and kanna....o.o; but my friends arnt coming this time...its sad. well some are some arnt.

Reiko
08-24-2004, 08:18 PM
ehe actually we are but no inuyasha costumes this year

UnwantedKikyo
08-26-2004, 08:10 PM
oh you are o.O someone i think robbie said u wernt...akward. oh well coolies then!!! ^_^

Reiko
08-28-2004, 12:17 PM
eh plans have changed so we are going now,

I'm just sad we arent doing our inuyasha group this year. last year we did a skit called " bad monkey." O_O

MonoyashaJLA
08-30-2004, 11:08 PM
yeah..i know what u mean...V-V I wont even have Kirara for neko this year

UnwantedKikyo
09-10-2004, 06:39 PM
meh!! sad-ness!!! I <3 ur inu outfits! Yea ur skit last year was just HILARIOUS...to me at least >.>;;; But cant wait to see u all I will actually be able to find y'all!!! =^-^=

InuPhoenix
09-13-2004, 03:20 PM
sadly my first con was this year ::sniffle sniffle:: but its sounds great! i shall join, everyday im doing a IY character, (maybe sakura from sakura wars too) but what day? fri-sango from this yea sat. kikyo new cosplay sun- crazed rabid IY fan ::evil glint comes to eye::

Mystic Blossom
09-13-2004, 09:05 PM
I'll have at least 3 (maybe 4 costumes), but I'm not sure which day I'll be wearing Miroku, but I'll defnitely be bringing and wearing it.

Kagz
09-15-2004, 12:19 AM
Well I have a Kagome and Sango costume that I will be wearing!!
I would like to join if I may. I will be wearing Sango the most, cause I have been working really hard on Hiraikotsu, and spending a ton of cash on it too. So look for that, I will be casual Sango by the way. So where would we be meeting anyways?

Mystic Blossom
09-15-2004, 08:27 PM
Actually, I'm not quite sure yet. If we don't have enough interest, I won't bother to organize anything and we can just agree to see each other when we see each other. Keep and eye out for me as Miroku and my friend as Inu Yasha. We might even have her on a leash, just to make ourselves a wee bit more interesting than normal Inu Yasha crossplayers (since our male Sango flaked out on us. THAT would have been cool).

Costuming_Fiend
09-18-2004, 12:11 PM
I have a Kagome costume that I'm wearing to Nekocon. (I also wore it to Otakon 04) You can look in my gallery for a pic, if you want ^^ Feel free to pm me anytime! ;)

Kagz
10-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Well I just found word that my friend is going to try really hard to make it and he will be Naraku.... so I wont be the normal Kagome... and Sango may not show up as much... How to find us you ask now that my wonderful Hiraikotsu will be gone (ok ok so its not so great but I worked hard on it!! -whines-) I will be posessed Kagome carring around Hakusoshi in baby form. HEE HEE HEE! Lets see if any Inu's try to save me? lol but yeah and for the dealers room you can look for long black hair and a bright orange sweater cause I will be sakaki there and to go meet Korins VA. lol ok I think thats it.

gargoylekitty
10-12-2004, 03:10 PM
I plan on wearing my Kagura costume, just need to finish one part of it, and am bringing along a Miroku(friend from school) with me.

Kagz
10-19-2004, 10:54 PM
Well I hate mishaps... It looks like I will only be able to do Kagome... My friend said he can't fit Hiraikotsu in his car... and whats Sango without Hiraikotsu. And my other costumes have gone on hold from school being a pain.. but because I already finished Kagome I get to do her.