PDA

View Full Version : Clamp Anyone?

AnimeAngelBlue
08-22-2004, 09:26 PM
A good friend of mine and I are both going as CCS manga characters ^_^

Wondering if there are anymore clamp people going?

-Jae

Naiomi
08-27-2004, 08:32 PM
I'll be going as Spinal Sun From CCS.

It'll be a 3ft by 3 and a 1/2 ft puppet that merges with my legs 0_o

RyuichiNG
08-29-2004, 10:22 AM
my friend and I are planning on going as Sakura and Li from Artbook scans. I'm going as a darkblue/ light blue EGL Sakura and she is going as Li from one of the Art Book pics. ^_^

AnimeAngelBlue
09-05-2004, 01:31 PM
I'll be going as Spinal Sun From CCS.

It'll be a 3ft by 3 and a 1/2 ft puppet that merges with my legs 0_o

omg... I have to get my friend to be Kero just for a picture with you o.O;;;
((he's a lifesize kero plushie))

Naiomi
09-05-2004, 06:45 PM
omg... I have to get my friend to be Kero just for a picture with you o.O;;;
((he's a lifesize kero plushie))

:thumbsup:Oh, it's not the chibi version of Spinal (Although I will have my plushie with me of him) it's his true form, the panther, complete with huge 'sparklee' wings.

will look sort of like this

AnimeAngelBlue
09-06-2004, 01:42 PM
still way awesome ^_^

Poisonous Intent
09-06-2004, 02:12 PM
Aww. Much CCS love but if I end up going to AB I'll be bringing my Tsubasa group with my, (so far Me as Sakura, Aya as Tomoyo-hime, and we also have a Fai and Syaoran)

hailo
09-18-2004, 08:14 PM
I was planning on Chii from Chobits, but if there is a Tsubasa group I might finish my Tsubasa Chii and bring it along.

Poisonous Intent
09-20-2004, 09:26 PM
I was planning on Chii from Chobits, but if there is a Tsubasa group I might finish my Tsubasa Chii and bring it along.

Ooo fuzzy eared chii. yes, well most of my tusbasa group said yes, (me (Sakura), Tomoyo-hime, Syaoran and Fai) the only person not sure about coming is our Kurogane. So if you'll be able to have tsubasa chii done it'll be great to have a mini-seperate tsubasa photoshoot after the clamp shoot or before?

AnimeAngelBlue
09-20-2004, 10:52 PM
wai! sounds like lotsa fun ^_^

Mystic Blossom
09-27-2004, 05:55 PM
I might bring my Presea costume, and I also will probably end up making Yuuko from xxxHOLIC.

Poisonous Intent
09-27-2004, 06:54 PM
I might bring my Presea costume, and I also will probably end up making Yuuko from xxxHOLIC.

Woot! A chii and a yuuko..the group just keeps getting bigger and bigger...^_^

Mystic Blossom
09-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Well, I won't be doing the costume she wears in Tsubasa, but I'd love to join your photoshoot if you'll have me there.

HurricanePandaBear
09-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Well, I was thinking of creating a costume for Chii, but I was also thinking...well, most of her costumes are quite complicated. But I wouldn't doing her once in my life!

Poisonous Intent
10-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Well, I won't be doing the costume she wears in Tsubasa, but I'd love to join your photoshoot if you'll have me there.

that's alright since tsubasa/xxxholic storyline cross over, it's fine if you wear another Yuuko costume..I tend to like her xxholic costumes (do you know which one your doing I might wrangle somone into doinga matching watnuki?) alot better than the time space witch one...besides having a yuuko would be mad awesome so of course your more than welcome!

Azira
10-01-2004, 07:21 PM
i would Cosplay as any girl from Clover, but sadly my sewing skills are horrid. i still gotta think of a thrid costume though

Mystic Blossom
10-03-2004, 04:27 PM
that's alright since tsubasa/xxxholic storyline cross over, it's fine if you wear another Yuuko costume..I tend to like her xxholic costumes (do you know which one your doing I might wrangle somone into doinga matching watnuki?) alot better than the time space witch one...besides having a yuuko would be mad awesome so of course your more than welcome!

Aw, thanks! Well, yes you could do a matching Watanuki. I'm doing the kimono she wears on the cover of the first volume. We could get a Watanuki to do the suit with the butterfly for a tie, and he could even have a tray of butterflies! That would be very cool.

Poisonous Intent
10-03-2004, 07:35 PM
Aw, thanks! Well, yes you could do a matching Watanuki. I'm doing the kimono she wears on the cover of the first volume. We could get a Watanuki to do the suit with the butterfly for a tie, and he could even have a tray of butterflies! That would be very cool.

great another question saturday or friday?

-whips out wrangling gear- heh, I'm sure I could find a watanuki if I try hard enough.

Mystic Blossom
10-04-2004, 05:22 PM
great another question saturday or friday?

-whips out wrangling gear- heh, I'm sure I could find a watanuki if I try hard enough.
Good question! Probably part of both. Sailorcosmos is for the masquerade, so I need to wear it part of both Saturday and Friday, so I'll probably end up wearing them both on funky scheduals ^^;; I'll be able to give you a more exact time frame closer to the con.

Poisonous Intent
10-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Good question! Probably part of both. Sailorcosmos is for the masquerade, so I need to wear it part of both Saturday and Friday, so I'll probably end up wearing them both on funky scheduals ^^;; I'll be able to give you a more exact time frame closer to the con.

-nods again- alright, that's fine..I just needed a round about time, since my chibimoon wigs' really heavy I won't be able to change wigs or costumes on the day I wear chibimoon since I'm not staying at the hotel. So if your planning on wearing it both days I 'll just wear sakura then anthy on the day that the sailor moon shoot is not scheduled for.

Mystic Blossom
10-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Sure! Let me know if you wrangle anyone to be Watanuki. I don't really know anybody that would do it that I trust to get it done on time.

Poisonous Intent
10-07-2004, 03:38 PM
Sure! Let me know if you wrangle anyone to be Watanuki. I don't really know anybody that would do it that I trust to get it done on time.

umm..this is kinda of off topic but do you plan on wearing your mayune to ab? I have sorta a pretear group in the works (me as takako) and it's sort of a non-doubles photoshoot, with the photographer being a good freind of mine who majors in it...I guess your could call it a private shoot? something like that...we need a mayune...(I was just reading your post and notcied your sig so..sorry for the randomness)

Mew_Pudding
10-07-2004, 05:36 PM
Hey!
Our group of cosplay friends is doing a big MKR group for AnimeBoston! We`ve got Primera, Chizeta Umi, Tatra, Presea and maybe a School unform Umi, also I`m making Freya for Halloween which I can probly bring! (Her buvkly one with the lace-up corset top! ^_^ ) Yay Clamp!!!

Mystic Blossom
10-08-2004, 03:17 PM
umm..this is kinda of off topic but do you plan on wearing your mayune to ab? I have sorta a pretear group in the works (me as takako) and it's sort of a non-doubles photoshoot, with the photographer being a good freind of mine who majors in it...I guess your could call it a private shoot? something like that...we need a mayune...(I was just reading your post and notcied your sig so..sorry for the randomness)

I wasn't planning on bringing it, but you and a few other people requested me to, so I think I will and I'll just wear it for the photoshoot (since I was planning on bringing three other costumes, but Mayune doesn't take up a lot of room).

Poisonous Intent
10-08-2004, 04:12 PM
I wasn't planning on bringing it, but you and a few other people requested me to, so I think I will and I'll just wear it for the photoshoot (since I was planning on bringing three other costumes, but Mayune doesn't take up a lot of room).

aww, thanx ^_^ that's great, um..once it gets closer to the con I'll pm you with details once we get them set up -does a jig- yeah we have the whole family now ^_~

Mystic Blossom
10-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Thanks! Ah, you know it's her pirate-hunting outfit and not her regular one, right?

Poisonous Intent
10-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Thanks! Ah, you know it's her pirate-hunting outfit and not her regular one, right?

-nods- yeah..I knew ^_^ I loved that episode! but a lot of us are doing different costumes..my himeno's doing the one with the long sleeved shirt and yellow chinese buttoned top and red sox..while and we have a waiter goh..the rest and some of the knights are doing the anime costumes while others are doing manga...are saihi's manga too... so it's all mixed up..but that's what makes the shoot interesting

Mystic Blossom
10-08-2004, 10:42 PM
Ok, but I think ti only fair to warn you: whoever you pick for Himeno will most likely be taller than me, because I'm one of the shortest cosplayers I know XD

Poisonous Intent
10-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Ok, but I think ti only fair to warn you: whoever you pick for Himeno will most likely be taller than me, because I'm one of the shortest cosplayers I know XD

my himeno's 5' or 5'1" shes like 2 inches shorter than me so that's an approx.

Neko_Kaolla
10-14-2004, 10:05 AM
On Sunday I will be wearing my Postcard Book cover version Elda from Chobits.

Mew_Pudding
10-15-2004, 02:37 PM
Yay Elda! I`m making a Freya for Halloween...(The black buckly open backed one...) Maybe I should bring it and get pictures with you! n.n

Neko_Kaolla
10-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Which one? My sister is doing this one: http://cosmicgeminicosplay.tripod.com/freyathrone.html

We are twins, so that works out. =^.^=v

Ushi
10-15-2004, 04:55 PM
I will be doing Sakura's cat battle costume on one of the days. If you see me say hi!

Mew_Pudding
10-16-2004, 07:32 PM
Oh, I`m making the one where she has the bat.demon wings tattooed on her back, it`s all buckley an` stuff. n.n

Ushi
10-16-2004, 07:33 PM
Oh, I`m making the one where she has the bat.demon wings tattooed on her back, it`s all buckley an` stuff. n.nThat's awesome! I didn't see that one when I was searching. I wanted to do one of the clow cards originally but I was too lazy...

Jubie-Chan
10-17-2004, 04:53 PM
I'm in a CCS group. I'm going as Tomoyo and my friend (who's a guy) is going as Sakura.

Mew_Pudding
10-17-2004, 07:53 PM
I wasn`t planning on wearing my Freya to a con but, it`s coming along really well and since there`ll be lots of CLAMP cosplayers, I`ll have to bring that as well as Primera. n.n I love Kitty Sakura! That costume is so cute!! I can`t wait to see!

Ushi
10-17-2004, 09:22 PM
I wasn`t planning on wearing my Freya to a con but, it`s coming along really well and since there`ll be lots of CLAMP cosplayers, I`ll have to bring that as well as Primera. n.n I love Kitty Sakura! That costume is so cute!! I can`t wait to see!Hopefully all goes well and I can make it with my costume. You really should wear your Freya! I really want to see it. I should be getting pictures up of my costume soon.

Mew_Pudding
10-17-2004, 10:03 PM
I`ll have pictures up of it after Halloween. n.n Once i find my digi I can get some in progress picceh`s up too. I`m sure there`ll be lotsa Chobits cosplayers to get pictures with, I`ll definitely bring it!!! ^_^

yummy
10-20-2004, 08:02 PM
hehe hailo-chan (me sis) and I are both doing chii, both very big ones! lol, i'm so excited for this convention and its a half a year away!

Mew_Pudding
10-31-2004, 02:17 PM
Oh, Yummy, I talked to your sister at the Jpop Dance Party last night!! ^_^ I can`t wait to see both of your costume`s!!! ^_^ I`m gonna bring my Freya for Sunday since I got such great feedback for it at the party, I`ll have pics up soon! =D

yummy
10-31-2004, 08:48 PM
yaha yah! i'm so excited to make them! congrats on winning the contest last night, your costume was fantabulous! :love: now i just have to get back to work so i can afford all of the fabric! >__< good thing field hockey is over. i have more free time and i can go back to work! ^_____________^

Mew_Pudding
11-01-2004, 03:21 PM
Thank you!! n.n Yours is going to be so awesome. ._.;; I can`t wait for Animeboston, it`s so far awayyyyy. ;_;

Kairi G
11-04-2004, 10:13 PM
kk guys... here is my potential list for CLAMP costumes...

Chii ~ hoopskirt/corset dress
Sakura ~ Tsubasa (white and gold dress)
Celestial Umi ~ MKR

Sakura and Umi are already made, and ive been planning Chii for a while.

Kairi G
11-11-2004, 04:55 PM
kk nevermind... no more chii... decided on doin a Utena costume instead... but still, Celestial Umi is a definate possibility, since i have yet to debut that at a con.

CrimsonNataku
11-12-2004, 12:39 AM
If all goes well, me and my friends will probably come to AB dressed as the Four Angel Masters in Wish on Saturday. I've been working on my Touki costume but I'm having serious problems with the wings... ^_^;

Cocoa
11-12-2004, 10:15 PM
I'll definately be doing Seishirou Sakurazuka at some point during the weekend - most likely the wedding kimono (this outfit (http://www.tokyo-tower.org/photos/ss01.jpg)), although I've got six different Seishirou outfits, including a half-finished Tsubasa/teenage Seishirou one. Will keep an eye out for all of the other lovely CLAMP cosplayers there ^^

Genki Chan
11-16-2004, 05:47 PM
Hmm... don't think my Subaru costume will be done in time for AB (never know, though!) but I'll definatly be there as Eriol Hiragizawa's Clow-esque outfit from CCS.

Kuroki
11-29-2004, 01:52 PM
I can't wait to see al of yor costumes! My friends and I are doing a X group. Its going to be fairly small though.

Subaru
seichiro
Fuma
arashi
Yuzariha

Mystic Blossom
12-01-2004, 04:17 PM
So, if there is going to be a Tsubasa/xxxHOLIC shoot, what time will it be?

Poisonous Intent
12-01-2004, 06:17 PM
So, if there is going to be a Tsubasa/xxxHOLIC shoot, what time will it be?

so far it's in the planning of being on friday -cries- but like i said before about the pretear shoot nothing's final >.> / it might get cancelled

Mystic Blossom
12-01-2004, 08:35 PM
I think I'll start a new thread for it, then. If you can't make it, I'll certainly do my best to organize it ^^;;

Poisonous Intent
12-01-2004, 09:10 PM
I think I'll start a new thread for it, then. If you can't make it, I'll certainly do my best to organize it ^^;;

-nods- I'm still be going just might not have time to wear tsubasa costumes, but -nods- you should start a thread sounds like a good idea.

Putrocca
12-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Anime Boston 2005 will have a special hour scheduled for CLAMP series at the Cosplay Photo Station. The schedule should be online on the Anime Boston Masquerade page in a week or two. I'm sorry but we can't take any requests for when we will schedule it - there are too many series so we have to do it as efficiently as possible.

-Your Friendly Anime Boston Masquerade Coordinator