PDA

View Full Version : Angel Sanctuary Photoshoot

Sorahana
08-23-2004, 12:20 AM
Ok since I heard possible ideas about this, I thought I'd start the thread. I'm being Kurai ^_____^. I heard ideas for Friday evening? Anyone interested?

Maester Seymour
08-23-2004, 11:01 AM
i dont really know if a lot of ppl are coming, but i know:

ill be lucifer
and
blueberryneko is being mad hatter/belial, she and i had already talked about just taking some pix together and just hanging out.

Usagi1818
08-24-2004, 11:44 PM
I'll be Kirie and possibly Yue Katou

So I'm down with a photoshoot ^_^

Yucari
08-26-2004, 01:27 PM
i dont really know if a lot of ppl are coming, but i know:

ill be lucifer
and
blueberryneko is being mad hatter/belial, she and i had already talked about just taking some pix together and just hanging out.

Hee. Lucifer-sama! *cling* Paint meh nails!
XD;

-Cari

Tainted-Embrace
08-28-2004, 10:00 PM
>> Cari is my best friend.
Me her and Gin Gin = The Sailor Starlights.
Lol ^_^!!!

<3 For me I wanted to be Sara, shes my favorite.
John was like "Alexielle" Me: O_O.
Johm was like "Sara." Me: YES YES!
Lol.

<3 I want to do Sara badly, & Arakune { Arakane. } Lol.

Tainted-Embrace
08-28-2004, 10:03 PM
Amanda,
I gave her the dvd, and thats what made her love it....
And plus she saw Johns sexy Lucifier which made her....
l o v e t h e m a n g a too....

I'll be Sara { We could pose when Sara is about to throw away the ring and Kurai comes..x.x Lol. }....
Or if I ever do Arakune { Arakane. } We could be side by side..
...I guess...

....Oh well I tried.

<3 Gomen Nasai..

[ Not trying to leave anyone out here. + Double Posted. + ]

Yucari
08-28-2004, 10:19 PM
John is a sexy lucifer. XD *claims*

Bwahah. My Lucifer-sama.

-Cari

Tainted-Embrace
08-28-2004, 10:26 PM
>> Lol yes he is Lol.

Sorahana
08-28-2004, 10:50 PM
*Kurai goes into evil mode* AHEM! Yes he is your Lucifer-sama...............for now bwahahahaha >P I'm just kidding around XD. Kayla, be Arakane :3. I'll have a partner in crime wheeeeee ^_^. And yes I love Angel Sanctuary! Need more of the manga *O*.

Tainted-Embrace
08-28-2004, 10:55 PM
+ +

Well either way, you must love 'Alexielle'
or 'Setsuna' Amanda.
:X Theres no love for Lucifier from you Lol...
.... Arakane { Arakune. }
You can love too cause hes your cousin, but damn he makes a girl look good.
:)

{ And you have to be nice to Sara, cause shes the Shizt. }

Maester Seymour
08-30-2004, 02:53 PM
lol wow everyone is talking about....my lucifer....yay. but..me? teh sexy? no. lol.

Darxim
08-30-2004, 04:31 PM
lol wow everyone is talking about....my lucifer....yay. but..me? teh sexy? no. lol.
It's the chest (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=168597). Women dig the chest (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=168597).

Seriously, though, most guys, however skinny they may look, don't have a flat stomach like that, so it probably really is the chest.

Sorahana
08-30-2004, 04:50 PM
It's the chest (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=168597). Women dig the chest (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=168597).

Seriously, though, most guys, however skinny they may look, don't have a flat stomach like that, so it probably really is the chest.

*roflmfao*

OMG xD. Fine then its the chest.......ALL ABOUT THE CHEST! Hehe just kidding XD. It's the personality IMO ^_^.

We love your Lucifer thats why! Watch out a fight might break out over you.......I'm just kidding XD.
We were talking about it today even when my friends and I were walking around Center City so yea feel the Lucifer love!!

And for the record..................you ARE sexy *evil laugh then runs out*

Maester Seymour
08-30-2004, 05:26 PM

hahaha. i dont really look that great in that pic.....isnt this thread supposed to be about angel sanctuary? XD well im...flattered? woo.

oh and i made cari a nifty egl/original prop for her belial cosplay so make sure u keep a lookout for a giant umbrella with a butterfly on it. i made it. woo. u can see it in my gallery.

Yucari
08-30-2004, 08:43 PM
hahaha. i dont really look that great in that pic.....isnt this thread supposed to be about angel sanctuary? XD well im...flattered? woo.

oh and i made cari a nifty egl/original prop for her belial cosplay so make sure u keep a lookout for a giant umbrella with a butterfly on it. i made it. woo.

YES.
*huggropemolestetc*
<333
I can't wait to run around the con with my giant umbrella XD
It has teh pretty butterfly on it toooo. <3<3<3
(and you are pretty. And I get to drape myself all over you for pics. HA.)
-Cari

Tainted-Embrace
08-31-2004, 06:47 AM
e.e Lmfao If I go, I'll just stare and take pics.
<3.
o.o Lol.

Sorahana
08-31-2004, 10:10 AM
I don't get to drape *lmao* Kurai is just there to be the tomboy of the bunch *rofl* haha XD. The umbrella rocks! I saw pics of it....John is the prop master hehe XD.
(Watch out Cari I might steal your umbrella >P hehe just kidding)
And Kayla! You will not stand there and stare O.O. Thats my job hehe XD.

Yucari
08-31-2004, 03:15 PM
I don't get to drape *lmao* Kurai is just there to be the tomboy of the bunch *rofl* haha XD. The umbrella rocks! I saw pics of it....John is the prop master hehe XD.
(Watch out Cari I might steal your umbrella >P hehe just kidding)
And Kayla! You will not stand there and stare O.O. Thats my job hehe XD.

;o; meh umbrella!

I shall name it pretteh and it shall be mine, and it shall be my pretteh...bwahah.

-Cari

Sorahana
08-31-2004, 03:29 PM
This sucks that Kurai doesn't have any props XD. Hehe but yes the umbrella is your pretteh X3.
Kurai ain't pretteh, she is a tomboy haha XD. I might get wings not sure yet ^^;.

Yucari
08-31-2004, 04:40 PM
This sucks that Kurai doesn't have any props XD. Hehe but yes the umbrella is your pretteh X3.
Kurai ain't pretteh, she is a tomboy haha XD. I might get wings not sure yet ^^;.

Kurai's cute though, and you should get the wingers! >3 Little demon wings! That'd be so cute o_o!

-Cari

Sorahana
08-31-2004, 05:47 PM
Oki then I'll get wings. But what kind of wings? XD.
And wingers is a new word for me hehe X3.

Yucari
08-31-2004, 06:50 PM
Oki then I'll get wings. But what kind of wings? XD.
And wingers is a new word for me hehe X3.

I'd go for either black angel wings, or demon wings (if you can find/,make them). o_o she -is- a demon from hell, after all XD

-Cari

Tainted-Embrace
08-31-2004, 07:26 PM
I like her black demon wings, or the art form with the multi color.
Kurai is beautiful, I don't know why you would say shes ugly.

Sorahana
08-31-2004, 09:41 PM
I didn't say she was ugly xD. I said she wasn't pretteh because she's supposed to be a tomboy (but IRL she is pretty lol). If I do the multicolored ones, I have no clue how to pull them off/make them xD.

Tainted-Embrace
08-31-2004, 09:44 PM
SHES PRETTY NO MATTER WAHT Lol.

Sorahana
09-01-2004, 11:07 AM
Ok ok you win Kayla, she's pretty *lmao*. I was thinking little bat like wings since lotsa demon has those (hey this is if I can't figure out a way to do those big ass multicolored ones XD). Or the angel wings might look good.....^_^.

Tainted-Embrace
09-01-2004, 04:47 PM
+ Thank You. +