PDA

View Full Version : CN Anime- Ready?

Elemental
08-24-2004, 04:05 PM
I'm certainly not. :thumbsup: I still have a ton of things to do- not all cosplay related, but needed anyway, and I have NO idea how I'll manage it all on time, and still finish my cotume.....

What about you?

Mekou
08-24-2004, 04:24 PM
Everything is done cept my masq costume, which I'm taking a 15 minute break from working on. XD When that's done, I just have to pack things I need for the weekend. ^_^

Actually, this the LEAST stressed I've ever been the week before a con. =D

hikarilight
08-24-2004, 04:25 PM
I'm pretty much the same as you... I, myself still need to finish my Syaoran off as well as various others things that I can't remember to do at the moment ><;;

Jo_Canadian
08-24-2004, 04:42 PM
i just have to find a cane and i am good for all my costumes

Seed-chan
08-24-2004, 04:51 PM
HELL no. Was gone for a month and now I have no clue what the plans are o_o. Need to meet up with people, not to mention ANJ... and I have to work on my costumes. Plus I lost both of my partners for both of my cosplays (Misty for Ash, and Emishi for Natsumi... damn) Oh well, I'll manage.

IWantYouItachi
08-24-2004, 05:01 PM
Packing!? Did you say packing!? O.O; I'm screwed!!!

Well ^^; Not really, I just like to over react. I find that I can't really pack until friday... and I have no time to pack friday... weird, eh? Other then drawing the leaf symbol on like.. a dozen headbands for friends, and finding black nailpolish... I think I'm set. ^^;;; and getting my hair dyed thursday..

Scoti
08-24-2004, 05:06 PM
costume wise I'm not stressed at all. I don't think I've been this prepared for an con before lol. however I have had a few set backs the past week but I think it will work out in the end....

kenhidaka
08-24-2004, 05:25 PM
I am 90% ready. I need to get my two costumes out of storage and bring along my essentials and get Cid done -_-;

Scryed1111
08-24-2004, 06:53 PM
pretty much, just need to go over the masquerade skit with my friends.... :waaaah:

Kia
08-24-2004, 07:28 PM
Me, stressed? Never! Bah ... we all know that's a downright lie. But costume wise, I still have to build Ayu, but if it doesn't get done, it doesn't get done. Thankfully I don't have any costume commitments, so whatever I do and don't get done doesn't affect anyone other than myself. So if Ayu Punk doesn't get done it'll just be Rogue and the Sleeves of Death. The only thing I'm slightly stressed about is whether I can get the finishing touches on my sword done on time or if I'll be painting it on Friday night at Nyami's house. ^_^

Viktory_V
08-24-2004, 07:31 PM
I'm pretty much done, though I'm surprised I waited till 3 days before the con before I started finishing up my costume. I'm officially a procrastinator(sp?). I just need to make buttons on my Rinoa skirt and I'm 100% done both costumes! ^^

megumi_mitsukai
08-24-2004, 07:34 PM
fwee~~ working on my costume as we speak. I finished my Terra one though ^__^. Fwee~~ just have to finish all the armor and the staff for my Yue Ying =O.

Elemental
08-24-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm hoping to finish Dark Link's Balric tonight. If I do, I can work on the sword tomorrow... *crosses fingers*

rox_my_sox
08-24-2004, 08:04 PM
I'm 75% done i guess. I just have to finish the shoes on my souffle rossetti costume and finish off the shorts...15minutes for those. Sewing for the masq left....shouldn't take long. Don't worry Scotti everything has turned out in the end I have come up with solutions to all the problems that we discussed so you've got nothing to worry about, I'll talk to you on msn about teh masq...ect ^_-

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-24-2004, 08:09 PM
ohhhhhhh man -.- i dunt even wanna talk about that ryte now *sighs* hopefully...ill finish in time x_x i mean like..i am SOOOO ready 4 the con itself XD but costume wise....errrrr.....dunt wanna talk about it >.>

Xaneree
08-24-2004, 08:16 PM
I got everything set for the show^^ The costume, the skitm the lights, the other lights, the music, uhm , what am I missing? Oh yes and my car has been checked twice(remembers old xmas song):P

So I will see you there^^!

My name is Alex, but you can call me Xan

P.D. I will be dressed up as a purple jester from a videogame called NiGHTS into Dreams, so if you catch me, just say hi!

mikcy
08-24-2004, 08:17 PM
Let's see. My wig hasn't arrived yet for Shinya so I can finally make it then retire it and I haven't been able to go out to get pants for ____ and red. I still have to make a pattern for that one part, but it's confusing.

Yeah, I'll be ready. Dinky outfits I have for CNA, but I love them<3.

scarlet
08-24-2004, 08:52 PM
not at all....still have bunch of stuff to get for the costume T_T and I just screwed up a part of the costume today T________________T *fades away*

Killmesarah
08-24-2004, 08:53 PM
Whhaaaah I'm not!
I changed my mind on what I am entering. I was gonna do Dark Chii/Freya from Chobits, but I don't think I did enough work on the costume to enter it. I will probably just wear it Sat, then enter my other costume in the masq(which I worked VERY hard on)

What sucks, is that I have to work EVERY DAY up until CNA.

S-san

Tigerlilly
08-24-2004, 10:44 PM
My Plum costume is finally finished. As a joke me and my friend think that for the sunday we should dress me up as a Bondage plum/sumomo.

Elemental
08-24-2004, 10:48 PM
Tigerlily- HA! that's a pretty funny idea- I'd love to see it. :P And all the fanboys will apreciate... ^^

Killmesarah- Working right up to con sucks. Good luck finishing, and in the masquerade.

Sarcasm-hime
08-24-2004, 11:19 PM
Actually took out Snapdragon and am fixing her up a bit (permanently glueing the bits that were held together with tape before). And it's still a few days before the con! Amazing.

I had originally planned on redoing the Mage collar but after taking it apart before the photoshoot and then having to put it back together coz I couldn't find the fabric...........dunno if I want to bother with that again.

Bakuretsumaru
08-25-2004, 12:53 AM
Right now, I'm asking around right now to see everyone else's plan for the con. I for one, am extremely excited about this, I can't even stress how long I've been waiting for this; My second con and my very first cosplay(s)!
In terms of costumes, I have the my Ban cosplay ready, the only issue is that the purple sunglasses, I had to go with a pair that aren't very accurate (they're a little big and they actually resemble Alucard's glasses from Hellsing =/) and the fact that I'm gonna have to spike up my hair and possibly dying iy brown. My Luffy cosplay is turning into a time-consuming thing, I couldn't even find a vest or anything like a his vest, so my friend and I are making a red, 3-button vest from fabric and such a pain, it almost barley doesn't even fit >__< At least with that aside, CNA is gonna be great! :bigtu:

Squall1882
08-25-2004, 01:11 AM
I"m so not ready for CNA... wahhh!!! So anyone who is totally struggling at this point, your in my club!! lol.. sigh.. gotta love procrastination.. well.. back to painting for me..

JustinCredible
08-25-2004, 01:13 AM
I got paid on Monday, so I'm alright... I guess. Haven't packed yet, usually start Wednesday and then repack again on Thursday night (as I can't sleep).

Didn't buy a scooter :lost:... so I'm sad.

ForgottenMekrd
08-25-2004, 01:34 AM
Oh! Squall...a little off topic, but I think I remember you. o.- You Cosplayed as Gippal for AN'04, and you were sitting in the lobbyroom in the Merriott, the one right next to the Ren. o.O; I think you watched Me, Zero and Brita walk out of the hotel itself. o.O I just realized this, looking at your avatar. o.O

rox_my_sox
08-25-2004, 02:26 AM
i saw squall1882 as gippal also ^_^;

any who, I basically finished my Souffle Rossetti chostume from star ocean 3 tonight, I just need to do the lace on the shorts but I'm feeling lazy after all that time being 2:23am when i posted this. I think it looks pretty good....oh ya! the wig is being evil! it wont do what i want it to but I'll figure it out. Heres some crummy looking pictures I took of my costume
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=190217
I don't know what day I plan to wear it on though, but look for me!(white wig)
The shoes are my favorite part of the costume ^_^
heres a pic of the character:
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/so3/art-007.jpg
for those who dont know of her

Michi
08-25-2004, 05:45 AM
... T_T

I guess. ;_; I wanted to make another costume, but I just moved in last night and it would be too much of a mess. Our bags are in various stages of being unpacked and there just isn't the room. Blar! Maybe I'll just make it after CN and take a photoshoot, regardless of a con coming up or not. XD

Otherwise, costumes and outfits for the weekend are accounted for. I'm only wearing one actual costume, however, and only for a very brief time. n.n

sakura_uchiha12
08-25-2004, 08:18 PM
I'm totally stressed!!! I'm leaving at 5:30 tommorow cuz I'm in Quebec and me and my friends(there's about 20 of us) are going by car!!!

Our costumes are almost finished(working on last details right now). Actually, our Sailor Moon costumes are done, but not all of our Magic Knight Rayearth ones....but we SHOULD be done in time...I hope...*sobs*

I'm doing Asuka and Sailor Saturn...though the Saturn costumes wasn't originally done for me...so I hope it fits well...hehe...*sweatdrop* we'll be in the Masquerade as Magic Knight...but in 2 groups cuz it's max 12 peeps at once...darn rules. Well, I should go now and keep preparing...wish me luck!

Elemental
08-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Rox_my_sox- that's a REALLY cute costume!

... I am totally doomed. I was just called into work for Thursday and Friday and can't say no. So all the work I was planning on doing those two days?
I have to do tonight. And still get up at 7 am to get to work. NOT FUN!!!

Scryed1111
08-25-2004, 08:50 PM
So many star ocean 3 chars, so little star ocean 2 chars going to cna.... oh well!

Schubuttercup
08-25-2004, 10:02 PM
I am so ready! I finished the final touches at work during my breaks on all my costumes. Bahahaha, CN here I come!

Scryed1111
08-26-2004, 11:09 AM
If your not ready better hurry up! Its tommorow!

Adilz
08-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Yeah, it's tommorow =D ... Umm, dunno ... I'm as ready as I'll be, .... I get to do volunteering the second I get there... >.< =D hehe