PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Outfits

zimthehomicidal
08-24-2004, 05:03 PM
where can i find a naruto jacket, i want one just to wear around with

ssjbulma_tb1
08-24-2004, 07:32 PM
where can i find a naruto jacket, i want one just to wear around with

lol that is exactly what i do with my naruto jacket since i don't really have the hair an all. You can either a. make it b. but it off of ebay or c. get someone to make it for you

Shaynringan
08-24-2004, 07:56 PM
If you are find yourself at a con anytime soon, I betcha anything you could find one for a reasonable price there, all my net searches have resulted in jackets in the 100 dollar range. You could attempt making one yourself, but it would be pretty darn hard. It all depends on how bad you want it. If you REALLY want it, and can shell out the cash for one on ebay or from some other net dealer, go for it. Otherwise I suggest waiting until you go to your next con and look for a dealer there - they will usually offer them for good prices, I saw a rack of them at AX for something like fifty a piece.

ssjbulma_tb1
08-24-2004, 09:03 PM
If you are find yourself at a con anytime soon, I betcha anything you could find one for a reasonable price there, all my net searches have resulted in jackets in the 100 dollar range. You could attempt making one yourself, but it would be pretty darn hard. It all depends on how bad you want it. If you REALLY want it, and can shell out the cash for one on ebay or from some other net dealer, go for it. Otherwise I suggest waiting until you go to your next con and look for a dealer there - they will usually offer them for good prices, I saw a rack of them at AX for something like fifty a piece.

oh yeah! i saw those! wow 50$ that's pretty cheap considering commissioning it would cost a fortune..I am very happy with mine..it's cool..i made it all strechy and everything!^^

zimthehomicidal
08-24-2004, 11:27 PM
thats the problem, i cant go to cons to farway, and ive looked on ebay with no luck

Tetris
08-25-2004, 03:03 AM
since the butterfly ends at about episode 24, and Naruto is currently at about episode 95, people might not understand it as much as you think. cute idea, but proboboly a bit late.

Seconed you should proboboly have started a new thread for this, since it had nothing to do with the topic of discussion, wich was the Naruto jacket.

janmurphy
08-25-2004, 04:35 AM
or if your rich, go to cospa.com. Japanese company, really good replica but my GOD their prices are high.

pyrosam
08-25-2004, 02:59 PM
petpeve moment: its a cosplay sight isn't it to buy peoples stuff they made or make your own? that just irks me, but oh well I still love people^^

I would say look at www.kanohaimports.com they have pretty good stuff and ask at a local fabric store how you could make it or if they take comissions.

Lady
08-25-2004, 03:10 PM
*points to all of the fantasic people who offer commission services* Just click "Classifieds" at the top of the page, yo. But be prepared to spend money, as custom made clothing can be very expensive.

ZakuKitty
08-25-2004, 03:19 PM
You could always look for an orange top of sorts to alter and make the jacket. At least then, if you could not sew, you would have a base for somebody to work off of.

I never buy officially made stuff from the company. Takes all the fun out of it if you ask me but some people like it. ^^ Good luck with whatever you choose to do.