PDA

View Full Version : Any L'arc~en~ciel Cosers?

XpunkRikuX
08-24-2004, 11:16 PM
Figured Id post up here looking for larc cosers.I want to do a group thing..since Ive never done a larc shoot b4.My sis was nice enough to cos as yukihiro((the drummer)) but I still need a tetsu and a ken.I plan on meeting up with everyone at fushigi-chan's teaparty.((If u need details on that read her post on the egl/jrocker teaparty.It has everything u need to know.)) Since the larc boys and their costumes are fairly simple you dont have to wear their costume all day just bring it along with you and change into it by 7 for the teaparty.((thats what my sis is doing and I love her for it.*huggles nikki*lol.although I think she only agreed to go as him b/c she thinks hes kawaii.damn her.*shakes fist angrily*lol))Anyway if you think you can help me out post me back.Remember I just need you in costume for the teaparty...bring it and change into it.Please help me out..if ya can.Ill give more details about what hyde suit ill be wearing and meeting up later.peace out.=^.^=v

aku
08-25-2004, 01:02 AM
I can try to do Tetsu.

Riji
08-25-2004, 03:57 PM
I'll probably wear tetsu before I change into Mana on friday. If you wanna get together earlier (say 5pm or so for a pic) that'd be cool but I'll be wearing Mana to the teaparty.

XpunkRikuX
08-26-2004, 09:54 PM
ok thanx riji.it seems like itll just be us two for larc.wheres the love for "the rainbow"?lol.Ill get back to u with our place to meet and stuff like that.I still have to figure all that out.lol.peace out.=^.^=v

Riji
08-27-2004, 08:03 AM
I hear ya. At Otakon, I was the only L'Arc cosplayer I saw. I heard that there were some on Friday but I didn't see anything on Saturday.

XpunkRikuX
08-29-2004, 01:21 PM
ok riji I would just like to thank you sooo much for being tetsu for me *huggles riji*. Im sorry its been a while but I would just like to know if uve ever been to ausa?Ive never been so Im not real sure how the hotel is laid out.Im going searching for meeting areas now.If you have any suggestions let me know.peace out.=^.^=v

Riji
08-29-2004, 08:34 PM
I've actually never been either. >.<

aku
08-29-2004, 10:39 PM
The hotel's layout is decent. Nearly everything is close to one another, so there's little chance of getting lost. It's a small con, but a more well-organized one. If you try not to go for just the programming, then you'll be set.