PDA

View Full Version : Ride and Room to Y-con...

Mikei
08-25-2004, 07:33 PM
Hi! I was wondering if anyone was going to carpool it up to Y-con from Socal? and possibly if i (and maybe a friend) could join them in the super fun adventure.

And the room situation. It will be 2 people both males 19. One is Very sexy! :bigtu: and we both are cosplayers if that is a problem which it usually isnt. Ok please help us out it will be my friends 1st yaoicon and my 2nd. I really like going and i want to bring him along for the fun. :bigtu:

Midnight Rocket
08-25-2004, 11:15 PM
Well, I was gonna take a greyhound but then I got a ride with some friends. So if you can't find a ride there, I'd suggest the greyhound. It's about $65 round trip if you buy the tickets at least 7 days in advance.

Mikei
08-26-2004, 03:02 AM
umm...Greyhound really isn't the answer I was looking for but thank you none the less. Yea, thing is me and my friend just want to ride with people so we can meet new people and hang out with them during con and whatnot. Thanks anyways!

Psychotic Jei
09-01-2004, 11:12 PM
umm...Greyhound really isn't the answer I was looking for but thank you none the less. Yea, thing is me and my friend just want to ride with people so we can meet new people and hang out with them during con and whatnot. Thanks anyways!

I'm more than liekly driving up there. But, I'm still not completely sure if I'm gonna fly or not.

Mikei
09-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Well if anything comes up, please inform me. I would really like to go again this year and bring my friend along for the ride. :D

Psychotic Jei
09-07-2004, 12:34 AM
I'll know soon. I have a feeling some people may not have the cash to go...so.