PDA

View Full Version : So Err Umm Hmmmm.......

RealizeDOP
06-24-2002, 10:34 PM
I just found out I'm going to AX *.* Who am I going to hunt down now??? Okays, sorry this was a random post, but I needed to get it out >< Wow....my first West Coast con, i'm so excited i think i could pee in my pants...... *.*:crylaugh:

Yggdrasil Pie
06-24-2002, 10:38 PM
Wai!!!! Yay!!!! I think I can pee in my pants too! About 10 more days...... ^_^

Yuna
06-24-2002, 10:39 PM
ano sou..... bringing Yuna ne?

RealizeDOP
06-24-2002, 10:45 PM
Heehee, my Mom wants me to bring Yuna....and she's trying to stuff it in my suitcase right now.......so yes i believe i am -.-*

Michi
06-24-2002, 10:48 PM
*GLOMPATTACKS* MAIMAIMAIMAIMAI

*squeak*

XD

Kenshin Ken
06-25-2002, 01:03 AM
hmm, I should be a easy target to find, just letting the hunters out there know.. ^^

Ranma Saotome
06-25-2002, 01:19 AM
C-chan! :) Lucky! How did you pull that off? BTW, two of my peeps are going to represnt da club going to AX! :) BTW, you look so mature in that photo! ^^

Ina
06-25-2002, 03:06 PM
waii!!! i just found out that i'm going to AX for SURE too!!! ^_^ hope i get to see you there! XDDD

Nietsche
06-25-2002, 04:17 PM
Hey hey! this will be my first West Coast too!

spot me if ya can!

Kenshin Ken
06-25-2002, 09:24 PM
Aye that we shall, if you get hit by a packet of pocky, you'll know it's me MWAHAHAHA ^_^.

Eurobeat King
06-25-2002, 11:54 PM
That's so good news for those who are going to make it out to AX, esp. you, Carolina! Your first time out to AX, let alone a West Coast con! You're going to have such a fun time. ;) Can't wait to see you again (and then again 3 weeks later at Otakon..) and your wonderful costumes. We will cosplay together for Capcom vs. SNK, and your Wedding-Yuna will look so nice side-by-side with Nessa's. :)

A week from now I'll be stressing out with last-minute packing, and then whatever sleep I can get before the 7-hour drive. FUNN.. hehe 'course it will be. ;) See you all there!

"Listen To Eurobeat"

Ayaka
06-26-2002, 12:16 AM
Yeah! More people on the AX bandwagon! A good thing. ^^

BTW . . . if anyone wants (half) a room in the Westin . . . bed too, not the floor . . .

Kenshin Ken
06-27-2002, 07:29 PM
^^;;; arrgghh~! wish I got to know you sooner...^^;; I reserved a room awhile back at the Rennissance...and I have a obligation for 2 freeloders to stay..sicne they got me a palce to stay last year.. ( even thought it was 50 minutes from the con.....and I had to put up with a mess of parrots and a flatuiating dog ^^;; )

Ayaka
06-28-2002, 12:13 AM
50 minutes from the con? Parrots? oO *tries not to go into MP sketch for no reason* Well but I guess when you owe someone, you owe them, lol.

Nemui Yume
06-29-2002, 03:20 AM
hehe mah twin coming along to the con schweeeet i haven't seen you in SO LONG!! gwaaaaah it will be so terrific! beautiful indeed i can't wait for the Naruto gathering i will get to cosplay with ya hehe :D yaaay i'm really excited that you could come if you get lost be sure to contact me!~ i will be happily to guid you there!

*huggles* you so sweeet

~Stella

Kenshin Ken
06-30-2002, 12:06 PM
Twins? * stares*...huh...no wonder why she looks so familiar..^^:;;

RealizeDOP
07-01-2002, 12:11 AM
^.~ Yeshhh~~~ I'm in LA right now~ I brought Haku with me for the Naruto Gathering cause i couldn't find my Hidden Leaf Head Protector for the life of me O.o But I COULD find the one for Haku. -.-* I forgot to tell you, that Ruriko is kinda like half missing so i wan't able to bring it to you *.* soooooooorrrrryyyyyy >< As of now i think I'll be getting their sometime on thursday aftenoon no matter how bad traffic is hahahahaha *.*

Oh yea~ Al introduced me to Stella last year when he told me i had this long lost twin in CA. O.O Don't we look alike? heehee When i come back to the West Coast again or you come to the East Coast, we will have to do some type of Twin cosplay STella!!!1 hahahah : )

Kenshin Ken
07-01-2002, 03:28 AM
hmm hmm....double the pleasure to meet you both ^_^.. ( geez that sounds corny lol )

Third-child
07-01-2002, 10:55 AM
Oh boy oh boy oh boy.. Ax is almost here! WHoo hoo!