PDA

View Full Version : To the Sailor JAM-boree members who cosplayed Lord of the Rings

Freya
12-13-2002, 02:19 PM
I'm not sure if you've already bought your tickets or whether you're not going to a midnight showing...(can't go to midnight cuz I have a violin performance that night) but if you haven't and you're in the Mira Mesa area...I'd suggest buying tickets for a 4:00 pm showing at the Edwards Mira Mesa 18 off of Westview pkway.

I'm dressing as Frodo and I was hoping to get a big cosplay group, but seeing as I've only gotten big group friends going, not sure if anyone will cosplay.

If you've already made plans then disregard this msg.:thumbsup: I just thought it be hecko fun! ^_^

FlameSniperRei
12-13-2002, 05:22 PM
O.O ack! hrm some of us were going to see it at Irvine Spectrum, but I do remember my sister talking about the Vista Theatre, which is where you are going?

X_X <~ confuzzled

I'll ask my sister when I see her tonight!!!!!

Genki_Usagi
12-13-2002, 06:45 PM
who else is going with you? cuz KT and I live down here in Oceanside.

Freya
12-14-2002, 02:05 AM
Actually it's the Mira Mesa theater..
but never mind...I just found out (Since I work there) that the 4:00 showing already sold out. However there is a 5:25 showing available. Heck if you just wanted to show up to just to strut your stuff and then go to your own showing that's fine. ^_^

*note to self-try to ask these things months in advance LOL*

L to the 3rd
12-14-2002, 04:05 AM
where is the Mira Mesa theater at?
I haven't bought my tickets yet..(suprisingly)

err...just kidding..its in San deigo? erm.. X_X;; Kinda far for me. I dunno..I was going to the Irvine Spectrum theater....

Aoshi Shinomori
12-15-2002, 12:15 AM
Got my 12am ticket here in Modesto.. if there are any LOTR cosplayers ill take pics.

FlameSniperRei
12-15-2002, 12:28 AM
O.O hey do u all want to cosplay at Irvine Spectrum? I know a lot of u guys are from SD but we're from the L.A. area Irvine is like the inbetween place.... so what say you? :)

soshi
12-15-2002, 12:45 AM
I won't be cosplaying but I might go see it in Irvine (if I was ever to cosplay someone it would be Elrond, Celebrian, or Celeborn.. and.. I am just.. too lazy to make something that detailed). what times?

... mebbe I'll be a Nazgul. muwahah. >_>

L to the 3rd
12-15-2002, 03:46 AM
hmm i guess at night is better cuz my sister has work, but I dont' that day.

maybe somewhere between 8-10 PM?
what do you guys say? I think the 8:15 is good for me.

Showtimes at Edwards Cinema @ Irvine Spectrum are: | 8:00 | 8:15 | 10:15

I'd be willing to cosplay as Legolas, if other ppl do it? heheh. There is a small problem though, they dont' allow online ticket buying for the edwards theater at the spectrum.. hmm. what should we do?
I see it coming..a line party..X_X: