PDA

View Full Version : Chobits or CLAMP anyone?

Usagi1818
09-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Hello everyone =)

Just wondering if anyone was cosplaying Chobits this year. I'm going as Chii and my friend might reprise her role as Freya. My friend Jeremiah might be crossplaying Chii as well. It'd be very cool to have a Hideki. I've not seen one yet =( Just wondering if anyone else was cosplaying them and whether you'd like to have a photoshoot.

I'll also be doing the bandaged wrapped Chii for Sunday, along with garbage props and everything! So if you wander around and see a persocon thrown on some trash bags, that'll be me! Just don't carry me away T_T

Also, if anyone was doing CLAMP in general. Any character from a CLAMP series would do! I think it'd be neat to have CLAMP photoshoot. So just let me know ^_^

And I can't wait to see you all there! It'll be good times, good times!

Fireflystar
09-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Rad, yeah I'll be Oruha from Clover on Friday and Sat. night

Darxim
09-02-2004, 08:16 PM
I'll also be doing the bandaged wrapped Chii for Sunday, along with garbage props and everything! So if you wander around and see a persocon thrown on some trash bags, that'll be me! Just don't carry me away T_T
If I see that, I'm definitely carrying you away. :love:

Usagi1818
09-02-2004, 09:37 PM
lol nuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'll be bound so that I can walk and move around (of course) but I'll also be taking a few straps with velcro on the so I can wrap my legs together and my arms to my body. That way when I do lay down on the garbage, I'm bound so that I can't move (just like Chii was). However, I WILL have bodyguards. So good luck taking me away! ^_~

Plus, since it's with velcro, I can pull a Chii Hulk. "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" ::stretches arms and legs so that straps snap off::

I'm am SUCH a dork >_>

Sorahana
09-02-2004, 10:42 PM
My friend and I are being Sakura and Tomoyo(thats me lol) (in their Fruits Candy outfits) on Sunday and we're gonna hand out candy :3.

Usagi1818
09-03-2004, 12:01 AM
That's sooo cute!!!

Maybe you can dump some candy on my "lifeless" body. Then watch me squirm about as I try to unwrap them and eat them all bound up! ^_^

Sorahana
09-03-2004, 12:27 AM
That's sooo cute!!!

Maybe you can dump some candy on my "lifeless" body. Then watch me squirm about as I try to unwrap them and eat them all bound up! ^_^

*falls over laughing* That would be awesome XD.

Usagi1818
09-03-2004, 01:09 AM
I'll probably look like a fish flappin on dry land ^_^

yummivix
09-03-2004, 09:47 AM
I know this is for Anime USA,
but if you are going to Anime Next this year, I'll be there as a couple chii costumes. I am less than a year younger than you too, so yeah, if you bump into me, it would rock.

------------

back on subject. . .
sounds like a brave costume to wear out.

Sorahana
09-03-2004, 10:09 AM
I'll probably look like a fish flappin on dry land ^_^

Chii the flapping fish!! She flaps for candy! *roflmao*
Hehe XD. That would make a whole lot of otaku's day hehe ^^.

Usagi1818
09-03-2004, 12:20 PM
I know this is for Anime USA, but if you are going to Anime Next this year, I'll be there as a couple chii costumes. I am less than a year younger than you too, so yeah, if you bump into me, it would rock.

I am definitely going to Anime Next. I went this past year in my Chii costume. I wasn't planning on doing Chii, but if you're doing it I'd be more than happy to bring any of my Chii costumes to take pics with. Which of her outfits are you doing? Oh, I wish I could force my friend who did Freya to bring hers too. But she'd want to give it a rest probably. However, it would be interesting to do the bandage wrapped Chii there ^_^

sounds like a brave costume to wear out.

LOL yeah. I am going to make it secured and covering. There's no way I'm wearing it without boyshorts and a bra! However, I am going to cover it all so that you can't see 'em. Give the "illusion" of nekkidness.

Chii the flapping fish!! She flaps for candy! *roflmao*
Hehe XD. That would make a whole lot of otaku's day hehe ^^.

Lol yeah, I don't doubt there'll be several videos roaming around of the "Flapping Chii Fish" lol

That'd be hella funny though ^_^

yummivix
09-03-2004, 05:06 PM
yeah I went to anime next this past year, but only for Sunday (because I got married that Saturday).
my chii costume will be a surprise!

Tess
09-04-2004, 04:08 AM
I will be doing Halloween Chii on Sunday. ^_^ Basically, it will be a variation of her bakery dress, except in black and orange. Accessories include a jack-o-lantern filled with candy for otaku. Hee.

Keeping in the Halloween spirit, my friend will be going as Vampyre!Sumomo, and we may have a generic Hideki, as well.

@-->--- Tess

Usagi1818
09-04-2004, 11:27 PM
I was thinking of taking a small spin on my bandage wrapped chii and kinda have a mummy chii

wouldn't that be cool if we all did halloween chobits?!

Darxim
09-05-2004, 01:50 AM
Succubus Chii

Usagi1818
09-06-2004, 04:46 PM
Haha yeah

Seriously, we should have a Halloween Chobits photoshoot on Sunday!! I think that would be most interesting. We should definitely plan a get together!!