PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna meet up at AnimeFEST 2004?

manga_ya
09-02-2004, 10:30 PM
I don't know who I will be cosplaying...thats pretty bad cause i'm only one day away but thats k cause I'm gonna do a simple costume. I might be kairi from kingdom Hearts. Or Riku also from KH. OR maybe some one from Xenosaga such as Chaos or momo.....or SASUKE ! I love him!
:heart:____________ :heart: yup well thats off topic anyone wanna meet up?

Anna
09-02-2004, 11:07 PM
You can meet up with me! Come, join the group of weirdo's who will be singing and qoting the most wonderful thing of them ALL.... randomness. We will be dere Saturday not sure on a time yet.

SchizoIori
09-03-2004, 01:31 AM
I would meet up with people but I have gotta work. I'll be working art gallery all weekend dressed as Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 advent children. Come make fun of my ghetto-ass costume hand-sewn and completed in two days. Vinyl is hard to work with.

manga_ya
09-03-2004, 08:36 AM
"You can meet up with me! Come, join the group of weirdo's who will be singing and qoting the most wonderful thing of them ALL.... randomness. We will be dere Saturday not sure on a time yet." -Okie dok! I love your costumes! I can't wait to see them for real! ^___^
"I would meet up with people but I have gotta work. I'll be working art gallery all weekend dressed as Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 advent children. Come make fun of my ghetto-ass costume hand-sewn and completed in two days. Vinyl is hard to work with."
hee hee lol! It's not like mine will be any better....I'm have to make a whole new costume I got too fat to wear the one I made for me when I was 20 lbs lighter...>.<

manga_ya
09-03-2004, 08:47 AM
^___^ I hope I will be able to cosplay there >.<