PDA

View Full Version : The Evil Rinoa?

Elegant M.
09-04-2004, 04:04 AM
I just had a random thought today. I have a shirt that's the ribbed fabric that's used for Rinoa, except it's red, and I had a thought- What if I made the Anti-Rinoa? I would use her original costume design, except different colours and details (Like a skull with her wings on the back of the duster, instead of just wings.)

I have nothing against Rinoa cosplayers or anything, her character in the game just sort of bugs me. ^_^ I was wondering if you guys thought it'd be a good idea for Evil Rinoa or something, and if you guys have any ideas!

Thanks! =D

Yunalesca
09-04-2004, 04:10 AM
The skirt should have slits up it. And make those zippers on her shorts bigger.
Nothing says evil better than bondage.

Make usre to bring a weapon.

(This kinda reminds me of my evil songstress Yuna)

I just had a random thought today. I have a shirt that's the ribbed fabric that's used for Rinoa, except it's red, and I had a thought- What if I made the Anti-Rinoa? I would use her original costume design, except different colours and details (Like a skull with her wings on the back of the duster, instead of just wings.)

I have nothing against Rinoa cosplayers or anything, her character in the game just sort of bugs me. ^_^ I was wondering if you guys thought it'd be a good idea for Evil Rinoa or something, and if you guys have any ideas!

Thanks! =D

Elegant M.
09-04-2004, 04:18 AM
Cool! =D Thanks! I'v also been thinking like.. a chain belt or something. And I'll have to play through the game again and find out how to make her weapon more evil.

Evil Yuna? That sounds fun...

jetspectacular
09-04-2004, 04:53 AM
yes. anti-rinoa and anti-yuna costumes.. awesome ideas >:3 A skull with the wings on the back would be the best, ever (i'm a sucker for logos) have the wings pointy, not like the fluffy normal ones.

maybe have the same length hair but style it upwards? ooh, the fun...!

MemoriesofYuna
09-04-2004, 09:11 AM
i love the anti-rinoa anti-yuna anti-rikku costumes! their so creative! yes i love the bondage idea from yunalesca. make sure that you paint on demond wings instead of angel wings! XD -Aseret Yuna

Natalie
09-04-2004, 09:31 AM
i always thought it would be neat to make a sorceress rinoa costume. i wouldn't do it, because i dunno... lol. i just wouldn't. i designed one a long time ago, but it wasn't anything special.

anti rinoa sounds cool too. ^_^ go for it.

Lorelei
09-04-2004, 10:15 AM
I did a sort of anti-Rinoa already =D I have various names for it... alternate Rinoa, Evil Rinoa, Black Rinoa, whatever.

Mine's got a long black duster with full sleeves, smaller angel wings, and the colors reversed to all purple and black, with knee-high lace up boots, a shorter skirt over shorter shorts (with no zippers, instead, garter-type lace), thigh-high black nylons with a purple rim. Oh, and a staff instead of a projectile. Bwahaha.

I have yet to get pictures of it though. I made it eight months ago. 0_0

*Shiva*
09-04-2004, 11:30 AM
I think that's a great idea - creative versions of popular charcters are always interesting to see. I remember somebody did a "Killer Rinoa" a while back, with a slitted skirt and a winged gunblade. LOL.

Perhaps you could put her in like a shiny vinyl black skirt or shorts? Rock on!

Yunalesca
09-04-2004, 01:13 PM
I dunno where this idea cae from, but often 'evil' is 'sexy' so the top should be really tight.

Elegant M.
09-04-2004, 01:43 PM
XD Whoo! Evil, sexy, dominatrix Rinoa! Thanks for all the input, guys. I need to get designing this. =D

AllStarAlice
09-04-2004, 01:51 PM
I am most definitely not anti-rinoa, but one time I designed a sorceress Rinoa. Kind of like if she had turned evil during the course of the game. I know I still have the sketch somewhere, once I find it I can scan it if anyone wants to see it. It was sort of a cross between Rinoa, Edea, and Ultimecia

Michi
09-04-2004, 02:05 PM
My friend once edited a design for an Evil Rinoa. She was gonna cosplay it, but she never did. If I remember correctly, it was a red Rinoa outfit with black devil/bat wings on the back instead of white angel wings. Oh, and blonde hair. ^_^; But maybe that was just because my friend was blonde, and not so much an inversed thing.

summoner_eilidh
09-04-2004, 02:12 PM
You could blech it then dye it blue. But evil Rinoa does sound veeeeery cool XP