PDA

View Full Version : Help Please Devil May Cry 2 pics

plovor
12-14-2002, 02:55 PM
delete

tamahomegurl
12-15-2002, 01:35 AM
oh!!! you should pick up this month's PSM for some really, fingerlickin good pics of dante!!! dang...he's hot, hot..HOT!!! ^__^ you may also want to try the official Playstation mag even though it may not have too many pics...PSM has both the illustration and the in-game pics!! awesome to use as cosplay basis!!!

even though dante's a muy sexy badass in dmc2, i like his buccaneer style in the first one better...^^;; no offense or anything...he's cool in the second but way yummier and more dangerous looking in the first!!!

but what the hell am i saying??!!!! DMC2...COME...COME..COME!!!!! i want it soooo bad....!!!!!!!!!! i wonder how Trish will look like this time around..?? *ponders*

plovor
12-15-2002, 12:17 PM
delete

tamahomegurl
12-15-2002, 03:13 PM
yup..i double checked my PSM (that's the unofficial playstation mag) and it had 3 whole pages of DMC2. shows dante in many angles - kick ass ones!!! ^__^ that issue has the yuna x-2 cover.

dang...just looking at the pics makes me want to drool....2003 seems tooooooo far away....!!!!! >__<

Aden
01-14-2003, 02:16 AM
Awaa..

Too bad you weren't looking for DMC1. I have the artbook XD;

Uhh.. but yeah, the magazines have the best stuff. You should also check out Capcom of Japan's site. They have the advertisements there.. and o_o They have a real life actor for part of it XD!!

diqitaldreams
01-14-2003, 06:00 AM
...^_^ ...Want some pictures, PM me and we'll talk about it! >D ::picture fanatic::

aimee
02-13-2003, 01:28 AM
sorry to bring this up again, but I'm having a hard time finding them too! in particular detailed character drawings, as opposed to blurry screenshots!! oy!

akumachan
02-13-2003, 01:55 PM
i made a cosplay of Dante for my boyfriend. I used the strategy guide from the first game. it had plenty of good pics to work from ^_^

tee hee

http://akumachan.homestead.com/files/dante.jpg

aimee
02-13-2003, 02:05 PM
that's really cool! nicely done! I'm looking for Devil May Cry 2 stuff though..