PDA

View Full Version : "Did you get a pic of me" thread

SuthrnBelleChan
09-07-2004, 01:28 PM
Post all of your requests for pictures here please ^_^

anycynwilldo
09-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Well, here's my request.

I was walking around as Red Chii on Friday, Buttercup (with my Wesley) on Saturday and the Green Fairy on Sunday & Monday that had the glass looking wings on.

Daitenshi
09-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Ah! I loved your Green Fairy~! I was the one who talked to you in line at that little coffee shop in the Marriot on Sunday night. I poked at your awesome Christmas accessories and such. =D

Lafiel
09-07-2004, 02:47 PM
I was usually only out in the evening.. Friday I was Kasumi from Dead or Alive, Saturday Eclair from Kiddy grade/Black Kat (with a catwomen).

Didn't get a chance to wear my Rosette costume.

anycynwilldo
09-07-2004, 04:25 PM
Ah! I loved your Green Fairy~! I was the one who talked to you in line at that little coffee shop in the Marriot on Sunday night. I poked at your awesome Christmas accessories and such. =D

I remember you! It was fun talking to someone else who raids all the craft stores after christmas :)

I've already been plotting on what to raid after Halloween! LOL....

IXArachneXI
09-07-2004, 06:26 PM
On Sat I was Kaede and for most of the weekend I was Pansy from Harry Potter. And if anyone has pics from the massive Harry Potter photo shoot on Sat night please let me know!

kitsunered
09-07-2004, 09:12 PM
I'm not necessarily looking for pictures of me unless they're in my Dawn costume from Saturday. I think I was the only one running around in turquoise PVC so I shouldn't be hard to pick out.

However, I did a Zapp Brannigan costume for a friend of mine and also a traditional Disney Alice for his wife. If anyone has pictures of either one of them, or both, I would be very grateful!

-K

sarabug
09-07-2004, 09:34 PM
i'd love to find photos of our julie and maxx costumes, and my bloody dawn costume...i was also dark phoenix, a star sprite, a nocker, and halloween girl (with gunwitch). thanks!

Hikaruchan
09-07-2004, 10:13 PM
Don't have time to get my pages online yet, but attaching (hopefully) the following requests:

Red Chii, Kasumi, InuYasha cast with Kaede, turquoise Dawn, Maxx

Hikaruchan
09-07-2004, 10:21 PM
And since it limited me to 5 files, here is some more requests:

Bloody Dawn, Dark Phoenix, and the most traditional Alice at the con, and a green fairy

Nevernaut
09-07-2004, 10:42 PM
I had the Puppet Angel. He looked like this:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/Magpiestongue/Angel3.jpg

Anybody see him?

Also, if anyone had any pictures of me and the rest of my friends as the Scoobies from the Buffy/Angel costume contest, I'd sure appreciate it. We forgot to take pictures of ourselves.

Dementia
09-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Okay I was...
TV's Batgirl (purple and yellow, Yvonne Craig ;) )
Purgatori
Crimson Majesty Dawn
Swiss Miss
and
Strawberry Shortcake (American McGee version)

anyone get any of me?

Ragresen
09-08-2004, 07:43 AM
I think this is going to be the first time I ask for pictures,but I know someone out there has to have a picture of me from Sunday night. I was only in it for 1 1/2 hours due to a bad dehydration that got to me and I had to bail out,but I seriously am looking for pictures of me in my LeCeil Kozi. Carmila's Makeup was so much better than it was at AX and I just must get a picture or two of it as Kozi is being retired for a long while so I can correct things on it.

anycynwilldo
09-08-2004, 07:52 AM
And since it limited me to 5 files, here is some more requests:

Bloody Dawn, Dark Phoenix, and the most traditional Alice at the con, and a green fairy

Thank You!!!

Cyn
who's still trying to wake up!

sarabug
09-08-2004, 10:57 AM
wow, thanks! those are great!

Y'jet
09-08-2004, 03:58 PM
I was Kikyo on Saturday, though I wasn't very good, as I had bought the miko about 30 minutes before the Inuyasha Cast photo was taken, But thats me in there all the same. :P

HealerKou
09-08-2004, 04:41 PM
I wonder if anyone got pics of me in my "goth gear" Saturday night? Not a costume, but lots of people tooks pictures anyway. ^_^;

dagmarus
09-08-2004, 05:55 PM
I was the Aragorn in the coat and had the cloak worn from shoulder to hip. I was the one who gave the black gates speech from ROTK on sunday night. I also did a Council Velvets outfit.

Hikaruchan
09-08-2004, 06:16 PM
Attaching more requests. I have several of the Strawberry group - just uploading one. Also, what was the color scheme of Swiss Miss - may have that but not sure.

HealerKou
09-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Thanks, babe! Those are awesome! It was so nice to meet you in person, though it was brief. ^_^ I missed the Dawn contest because I was lazy and confused about where to go, so I look forward to those pics, too. You have such a cute accent! ^_~

<3
Cristi *I can be as goth as the rest of 'em!*

geekqueen
09-08-2004, 06:41 PM
I am looking for pictures of myself...

I was dressed as Joel from Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and Magical Cookie Girl.

Like so:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/geekqueen/misc/joel.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/geekqueen/misc/cookiegirlsketch001.jpg

Also, I have a huge album of pictures from DragonCon, if you would like to browse for pictures of yourselves (I have over 100 pictures)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v94/geekqueen/Dragon%20Con%202004%20Cosplay/?start=all

I have high-resolution versions of all of the pictures in the album... so please ask if you would like the original of any of the pictures!

kitsunered
09-08-2004, 06:54 PM
Wow, thanks so much Hikaruchan! The turquoise Dawn is definitely me, but I'm afraid the Alice wasn't the one I was looking for. Oh well, I'll keep looking. :)

Masami
09-08-2004, 07:49 PM
Hikaruchan.. so you by chance have a picture of my boyfriend and I together or seperate? He was in the pink gi, as Dan from Street Fighter while I was dressed in a pink outfit with blue skirt. You came up right when the risingsun.net guy was with us, and I was like "I need your pic too!!" .. Anyways, lol, any pics would be great.. and while I'm at it, here is the pic I took of you =) Sorry the quality is kinda bad.. the lighting was against me >D

Dementia
09-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Attaching more requests. I have several of the Strawberry group - just uploading one. Also, what was the color scheme of Swiss Miss - may have that but not sure.

Thanks so mich.. great shots!!
The Swiss Miss was Saturday night and Sunday night... it was black and white with red and purple... kinda a goth lolita swiss miss ;)

Hikaruchan
09-09-2004, 11:38 AM
I was the Aragorn in the coat and had the cloak worn from shoulder to hip. I was the one who gave the black gates speech from ROTK on sunday night. I also did a Council Velvets outfit.

Were you with the Sunday corner cast group? Will attach picture of that. Also have a different Aragorn proposing to Frodo, if that was you.

Wow, thanks so much Hikaruchan! The turquoise Dawn is definitely me, but I'm afraid the Alice wasn't the one I was looking for. Oh well, I'll keep looking. :)

There were a couple of different Alices, will attach a different one

The Swiss Miss was Saturday night and Sunday night... it was black and white with red and purple... kinda a goth lolita swiss miss ;)

Okay, think I have a picture

Hikaruchan.. so you by chance have a picture of my boyfriend and I together or seperate?

Yep, got a picture of you all together. Thanks for the pic, too.

Thanks, babe! Those are awesome! It was so nice to meet you in person, though it was brief. ^_^ I missed the Dawn contest because I was lazy and confused about where to go, so I look forward to those pics, too. You have such a cute accent!

Good meeting you too, we could share our confusion about Dawn contest ;) Wish I could have gotten a pic of your Dawn, I think I got most of the ones at the con (several weren't in the contest). I was told 2 different times to show up for the contest, so I just went with the earlier one - gave me time to take pictures and also repairs when one of my tears fell off.

Lady
09-09-2004, 01:45 PM
Anyone get pics of me as Haku from Naruto by chance? The photos my friend took of me didn't show much detail on the mask, and I was posed kinda funky.

Dementia
09-09-2004, 02:51 PM
Were you with the Sunday corner cast group? Will attach picture of that. Also have a different Aragorn proposing to Frodo, if that was you.

There were a couple of different Alices, will attach a different one

Okay, think I have a picture

Yep, got a picture of you all together. Thanks for the pic, too.

Good meeting you too, we could share our confusion about Dawn contest ;) Wish I could have gotten a pic of your Dawn, I think I got most of the ones at the con (several weren't in the contest). I was told 2 different times to show up for the contest, so I just went with the earlier one - gave me time to take pictures and also repairs when one of my tears fell off.

so when do we get to see all your pix?????

Hikaruchan
09-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Probably in a couple of weeks I will start uploading large batches. My landlord is switching insurers, so while they work on the outside I am working on the inside organizing. So, only online this week when taking short breaks from sorting, boxing, etc.

Nemmy The Gray
09-09-2004, 03:44 PM
I took about three rolls of film at Dragon Con. When I get all of them up I'll post a link to them. My boyfriend got a few shots, I don't know if any of you are in them but here's the link to his photo gallery from the Con. http://www.nbdojos.org/PhotoGallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=DragonCon-2004

Hopefully I should have all my pics up on my site by the end of this week....hopefully.

Cavatica
09-10-2004, 01:33 AM
I was going as Rynn from the Drakan PS games on Saturday and Sunday; I look like this (http://www.brownridercat.com/pics/dc2004/rynn1.jpg), only by the weekend I had a sword and better gauntlets, which rendered me thus (http://www.brownridercat.com/pics/dc2004/weyrfest/panel_buddies.jpg).

Anyone? Bueller?

(Oh, and P.S. -- my own D*C picture directory is here (http://www.brownridercat.com/pics/dc2004/). I'm sure I'll make a page for it eventually, but right now it's just, y'know. A list.)

Eurobeat King
09-10-2004, 02:32 PM
I'm curious to see if anyone got any pictures from Sunday night around the Hyatt-lobby WHILE the masquerade was going on.. A lot of people including myself were at the Civic Center watching the masquerade, and I didn't get back until after midnight. So I'm trying to see what costumes I missed at the Hyatt while I was away.. :lost: Someone told me there was a big Justice League group as well as an Appleseed group walking around on Sunday night. If anyone took any pics between 8pm-12am at the Hyatt-Lobby or anywhere (other than at the masquerade), I'd love to see them. Thanks!! :D

anycynwilldo
09-10-2004, 06:59 PM
I was milling around Sunday night but not sure what all I caught on my camera. Once I get the pictures developed, I'll post a link =)

Evil Dr. Axis
09-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Did anyone happen to get a pic of me as Auron with any of the other FFX characters or anyone else for that matter? Thanks guys.

Ravien
09-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Did anyone happen to get a pic of me as Auron with any of the other FFX characters or anyone else for that matter? Thanks guys.

I have a pics of you!!!

*runs to get it*

uhoh...too big to upload...got an email I can send them to? I have one of just you and then you and Lulu.

Daitenshi
09-11-2004, 08:16 PM
I'm still on the look out for pics of me as Black Canary (black bodysuit), Eien (ice blue outfit, short white wig), and the Necromancer (red & black wig and costume). ^_^

podo_saisana
09-11-2004, 10:08 PM
I don't usually ask this myself, but I forgot my camera this year :(
Anyone got any pics of me? pwease?!?
I was a female royal guard in and after the parade saturday morning (not the one in the two piece lingere, I was the one in the pvc corset and full velvet cape)
The Star Wars Dawn saturday night
And for the life of me I can't find any pics of me from sunday... I was a Twi'lek all day, regular flesh color. My lekku were actually abnormally tall and protruding, and I was wearing a green and brown dress. Loads of pics were taken of me but I can't find a single one. If anyone could help me I'd be eternally greatful!

SuthrnBelleChan
09-11-2004, 10:19 PM
I took about three rolls of film at Dragon Con. When I get all of them up I'll post a link to them. My boyfriend got a few shots, I don't know if any of you are in them but here's the link to his photo gallery from the Con. http://www.nbdojos.org/PhotoGallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=DragonCon-2004

Hopefully I should have all my pics up on my site by the end of this week....hopefully.

Please put posts like these in the Pictures and Links thread

SuthrnBelleChan
09-11-2004, 10:21 PM
I guess i should put in my request ^_^

I was=
Friday - Dawn in the Buffy Musical
Saturday - Sabriel (red vinyl dress) in the morning and Diner Dawn at the Dawn contest ^_^
Sunday - Ravenclaw student

ANy pics are greatly appreciated

Hikaruchan
09-12-2004, 02:19 AM
I will have Sunday night Hyatt pics, as I took a nap and didn't wake up til after masq had started. Was going to still go to masq if not enough people to photo - but there was plenty to take pictures of. Working on editing my first batch of photos now (Dawn pics).

Attaching some requested pics below. Unfortunately Black Canary pic of Jenny I took didn't turn out (one of a handful so far that looked okay on small camera screen but blurry/grainy fullsized). I am guessing by Star Wars Dawn, mean one with lightsabre.

SuthrnBelleChan
09-12-2004, 04:20 PM
yay! Thankies Melissa-chan!

Evil Dr. Axis
09-12-2004, 06:55 PM
Hukaruchan!!! THANKS *EL SMOOCHO*!! Ravien - webehead_spiderfan@yahoo.com

podo_saisana
09-13-2004, 03:46 AM
Sweeeet! Thank you Hikaruchan, a thousand kisses!

Ravien
09-13-2004, 06:17 AM
Hukaruchan!!! THANKS *EL SMOOCHO*!! Ravien - webehead_spiderfan@yahoo.com

I think you might have typo'ed the email. It got sent back to me with an "address does not exist" notice. Is it just "webhead" without that extra "e" in there?

Evil Dr. Axis
09-13-2004, 08:30 PM
D'oh! oops. Yeah webhead_spiderfan@yahoo.com sorry. *smack*

Cutest_Sandgirl
09-14-2004, 11:50 AM
Anyone get a picture of me? I was one of the three 'Illyria's' running around. :skidude2: :thumbsup:

Here's me:
http://www.cutestsandgirl.com/images/dragoncon2004/out/images/IMG_2439.jpg

Also, if anyone had any pictures of me and the rest of my friends as the Scoobies from the Buffy/Angel costume contest, I'd sure appreciate it. We forgot to take pictures of ourselves.
Here's the shots my boyfriend got. :)

The fifth row: http://www.cutestsandgirl.com/images/dragoncon2004/out/index_4.htm

You guys looked awesome!

SuthrnBelleChan
09-15-2004, 01:18 PM
Did anyoen get any pictures of the musical? There were a lot of people there so i'd love to see if anyone got pics

Nevernaut
09-15-2004, 02:46 PM
You guys looked awesome!

Thanks! We try.

Were you the Illyria who asked us to join you in the Masquerade? Or was that the other one? And which one of you won?

Carmila
09-15-2004, 09:31 PM
Did anyone get me in my Carmila costume? I always wonder how they come out. Thanks!

Cutest_Sandgirl
09-16-2004, 08:38 AM
Thanks! We try.

Were you the Illyria who asked us to join you in the Masquerade? Or was that the other one? And which one of you won?
It was the other Illyria that won the Buffy contest and it was she that was in the Masquerade as well. :)

QueenAleta
09-16-2004, 10:10 AM
well, I guess I'll put in a request.

Friday= catwoman
Saturday= green leather dragon
Sunday= off the shoulder wine colored victorian evening gown
monday= white & silver brocade medeival gown ( I doubt anyone has pictures of this. I only wore it for a few hours before changing into regular clothing & going shopping in little five points :P )

YunaheartsVivi
09-16-2004, 02:15 PM
Did anyone happen to get pictures of me? I was Summoner Yuna and I have some pictures of my costume in my gallery but none from the actual con :P Can anyone help me out?

Hikaruchan
09-17-2004, 08:40 PM
YunaheartsVivi, got 2 of you - attaching one
QueenAleta, think I have green leather dragon & off the shoulder wine colored victorian
Cutest_Sandgirl, not sure if the Illyria I got is you
Carmila, attaching Carmila

Dementia
09-17-2004, 08:46 PM
well, I guess I'll put in a request.

Friday= catwoman
Saturday= green leather dragon
Sunday= off the shoulder wine colored victorian evening gown
monday= white & silver brocade medeival gown ( I doubt anyone has pictures of this. I only wore it for a few hours before changing into regular clothing & going shopping in little five points :P )
Hey Aleta, you saw my pix of us right?

http://www.virtualdementia.com/Dragoncon :)

QueenAleta
09-19-2004, 10:21 AM
Hey Aleta, you saw my pix of us right?

http://www.virtualdementia.com/Dragoncon :)
yep, sure did.

Cutest_Sandgirl
09-29-2004, 09:21 AM
Cutest_Sandgirl, not sure if the Illyria I got is you
It is! Thanks! :rockon:

reannaremick
10-29-2004, 08:33 AM
I guess I'll add to this since I know a lot of people took my pics but I've yet to find that many on the D*Con website lists.

Friday: Jean Grey as Black Queen of the Hellfire Club, Rebecca Fogg from Secret Adventures of Jules Verne, and just a basic Pirate - red corset long black fishtail skirt

Saturday: Kaylee from Firefly, about 30 minutes as a belly dancer before changing back into Kaylee

Sunday: Eowyn in her gold gown from Return of the King, and Eowyn in a custom creation of mine which was blue with the white tree of gondor on the front.

Monday: Jenny Sparks from the Authority.

For any ref pics I have at least one shot of me in each costume up in my gallery, I just wish I had some more. Thanks!

BadPenguin
11-03-2004, 07:57 PM
I believe I have some pics of:

Daitenshi as Black Canary
Lafiel as CatWoman
Cutest Sandgirl as Illyria
Sarabug as Phoenix
Dementia as Purgatori

Hope these are the sorts of pics you guys were looking for. The rest of my pics are at the site listed in my profile, and I'll also add a post to the Dragon*Con 2004 Pictures and Links thread.
Cheers!