PDA

View Full Version : Slayers Cosplay anyone?

AkitoSohma
09-08-2004, 03:16 AM
I'm thinking of throwing together a Phibrizo costume for Oni-Con (boy, I'd better be quick about it!) but it'd be a LOT cooler if I knew more Slayers characters would be there, too. It'd be nice to have a group to hang out with for a change, instead of just wandering around with randomly-costumed friends and whatnot. My only gripe is that I may or may not have a wig to finish it off. I have short brown hair and...well...Phibby doesn't. Oh well. I know that at least the costume itself will be recognizeable. Am I forgiven?

*is currently trying to con boyfriend into cosplaying Zelgadis or Vrumugun*

Any takers? *hold up little Golden Soul Orb of DOOM* Please?

Asmaria
09-08-2004, 08:00 PM
Oohh~ You don't know -how much- I want to go to this con, and I have a few Slayers costumes too. ;__; I'm working on figuring out if I have time/money/vacation enough to pull it off, but maybe if I can, I'll bring my Zelgadis or Amelia. I could bring Filia, but then she is a different season than Phibby :P

AkitoSohma
09-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Oohh~ You don't know -how much- I want to go to this con, and I have a few Slayers costumes too. ;__; I'm working on figuring out if I have time/money/vacation enough to pull it off, but maybe if I can, I'll bring my Zelgadis or Amelia. I could bring Filia, but then she is a different season than Phibby :P

That would be awesome! And it doesn't matter exactly which season you're cosplaying from. Vrummy and Phibby aren't from the same seasons ^_^''

Asmaria
09-09-2004, 01:56 PM
That's true, but then he does make an appearance at Martina's wedding, if you look close at the background. >D

jinnai
09-09-2004, 03:18 PM
If I see some Slayers cosplayers at the dance, you'll know what anime remixes I'll play!

AkitoSohma
10-05-2004, 02:54 AM
If I see some Slayers cosplayers at the dance, you'll know what anime remixes I'll play!

:dance: Woo-hoo! I'm going to work my hardest to get Phibby finished then! I'll be out on the dance floor doing an insane Mazoku Lord jig!! :crylaugh:

Asmaria
10-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Wah ;_; I really feel like a jerk for this, but I can't afford it. My move is going to cost me far too much to go out of town. Please, if you do finish it, post pictures. I'd love you forever. ._.;

AkitoSohma
10-14-2004, 02:55 AM
Doesn't look like I'll be able to either. I'm broke and Oni-Con is WAY too close. ~_~ It was a thought.