PDA

View Full Version : Cant go to AX this year!?!?!

LiL QoH
06-25-2002, 12:52 PM
Acckkk ok so we're cruizin along the 405 freeway then this ass in front of us has a big car, doesnt signal and we're following traffic goin about 65 or 70 the car in front of him which he was tailgating was fully STOPPED we had about 30 feet o slam out breaks on and we rear ended them we being me and my boyfriend. Now I have to use my AX money for a chiropractor :( Im really bummed...cuz of all the time effort and money I've invested into my costumes...I might come for a day... this would've been my 7th year of going to AX Im REALLY bummed.. :thumbsup: :hafha: :argue: :mad: !!!!!!

Yggdrasil Pie
06-25-2002, 01:27 PM
Awww...that sucks...... :(
You can't go now...?

LiL QoH
06-25-2002, 01:57 PM
No :\

Lady Somairot
06-25-2002, 03:30 PM
*shakes head* that SUCKS.

i'll send Osamitsu after the stinky driver!! >_<

hope you have a quick and relatively painless recovery! *gives flowers* :o(

maybe if you don't get to go, you could have your own honorary AX and take a day to have a fun photo shoot with your costumes that you would have worn. ...so you could at least still have fun with the costumes or something... *hopeful smile*

Ayaka
06-26-2002, 12:42 AM
Ah that really sucks. Stupid people who think just because their car (and their ego) is big they own the road.

*gives QoH a digital brownie* I actually have real ones here, I'll have one in your honor. (lol okay so that doesn't help YOU much . . .) But I think Lady Somairot's idea is good - the one about the photo shoot, not Osamitsu, lol.

LiL QoH
06-26-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Lady Somairot
*shakes head* that SUCKS.

i'll send Osamitsu after the stinky driver!! >_<

hope you have a quick and relatively painless recovery! *gives flowers* :o(

maybe if you don't get to go, you could have your own honorary AX and take a day to have a fun photo shoot with your costumes that you would have worn. ...so you could at least still have fun with the costumes or something... *hopeful smile*

*muuuah8 thanks for the idea!! :D haha man I'll get some strange looks in the mall lolz

Adella
06-26-2002, 12:47 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ::shriek:: TERRY YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I'LL POP YOUR NECK!!! YOU GOTTA GO!

LiL QoH
06-26-2002, 02:04 AM
I might be able to go for a day..but I wont wear my lulu costume.. :\ maybe my lina one but me going at all Im seriously doubting

Kenshin Ken
06-26-2002, 11:55 PM
Ai ya ^^;; * pat apt* sorry to hear you wont' be able to go... ^^;; * cracks his knuckles* I've been told I'm good at massages ^^;; wish I could help ya out..^^;;

Bad drivers are everywhere... ^^;; one time a Muni bus nearly slammed into me while I was chasing to to STOP..cause i was the only one waiting at the stop... luckily it noticed me banging on the door ^^;;;

LiL QoH
07-01-2002, 09:20 PM
Well since my lulu costume isnt finished and my back is still kinda achy I really dont want to lug around belts..so Im going to make a fast lulu hybrid costume...so if you see a lil trendy lookin lulu you'll know its me :P I'll be there friday and saturday thanks to my friends that gave me some funds to go.. I LOVE YOU GUYS ;_;....