PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Alchemist Help

Gaara-kun
09-08-2004, 10:25 PM
Hi I'm new nice to meet you guys but this isn't an introduction. I'm about to do a Greed cosplay from Full Metal Alchemist and I was wondering if anyone out there knew of somewhere I could get a Homunculous brand temporary tatoo? I don't know is they are made or not but it'd be much easier to use something like that then to just draw the symbol. Any help is appreciated.

-Nayami-
09-08-2004, 11:05 PM
I'd just draw it in if I were you.

This post seems to be in the wrong place. Costume discussion: Anime and Manga would be better suited.

Eleryth
09-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Seeing as I can't move this, but I can respond.

Yes, they do make a tattoo. It's on a set of tattoos (I actually own some). If you search the FMA thread in the anime and manga forum, you'll find a picture of it (try "search this thread" for "tattoo"). They sell them at Animate in Japan, so they might sell them in the US (I thought I heard of some sort of Animate USA page or something?). If not there, you can buy them off ebay, I bet.

Some people make their own by drawing it. You could make a stencil and then sponge in black makeup, and set it so it doesn't run or anything (lots more tips in the makeup section for this type of thing, I bet).

avskull
09-09-2004, 12:17 AM
henna ink, you might want to try it out

Eleryth
09-09-2004, 01:41 AM
Just be aware that henna is temporary, but it's not "I can wash it off tomorrow" temporary. It dyes the top layer of your skin cells, so you have to wait until you shed that skin for it to come off (usually 7-14 days, I think). Scrubbing will speed up the process by removing the dead cells faster.